DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
workupload is dead,
please mega or nopy
Typical leecher, asking for something, yet he doesnt read discussion.
Links are taken down (DMCA) very fast, cause developer of this game hates western people and pirates. Links on Mega usually lasts only few hours max, so its mostly pointless to upload it there.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Typical leecher, asking for something, yet he doesnt read discussion.
Links are taken down (DMCA) very fast, cause developer of this game hates western people and pirates. Links on Mega usually lasts only few hours max, so its mostly pointless to upload it there.
...I don't think you really have room to talk about "not reading discussion", not to mention being rather rude, since we've been told to report the dead links anyway, regardless of what site

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
...I don't think you really have room to talk about "not reading discussion", not to mention being rather rude, since we've been told to report the dead links anyway, regardless of what site
Really? I had no trouble with dead link notification.
I only complained about request for different hosting site... especially since it was Mega request. If there aint Mega link 3 days after topic was started, then it aint there for a reason (fast DMCA takedowns).

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Really? I had no trouble with dead link notification.
I only complained about request for different hosting site... especially since it was Mega request. If there aint Mega link 3 days after topic was started, then it aint there for a reason (fast DMCA takedowns).
then, again, you haven't been doing the very thing you're accusing the supposed "leecher" of doing: reading the discussion

Just report dead links. We will keep them alive.
right there, on Page 3; and that still doesn't excuse the rudeness of the namecalling, or the simple request for a link to a site other than the one that they've tried and found to be dead

and I'm ending this back-and-forth between us here, since I don't feel like potentially getting in trouble with the mods over it

Reactions: Omeega

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
I'm confused on what you have me wrong, so could you explain more please?
If it's about the additional attacks, I've put 50 points in AGI using the stat reset stick provided in the save file on Page 3, comment #50, and then it notified me that an additional attack was given. I raised my dexterity to max, and it didn't notify me anything.
it can be learned faster, as i said i put that on dex 31
seems that you advance, then put dex 50 then learn the skill; but it was enough to advance...

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
seems that you advance, then put dex 50 then learn the skill; but it was enough to advance...
my story was something like: i've read your post, i had dex 31, and i've speaked with that guard near the guild, thinking that advancement may give you some extra free stats points (whoooa - four level till dex 50); the battle gived me one level advance (2000 exp) and the advanced skills; and surprise! double attack could be learned; that why i said "it is advanced skill, can't be learned by a novice". If a statement like "must have dex 50 is false", it means wrong! do i miss semantics???

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
it is possibile that it can be learned in both ways, i hadn't tested that (that shoud justify visibility from begining); i've found skills that depends on stat level, but only for magic (such as holy light); anyway, sry if i offend you......

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
You don't have to believe me, here you can see the games that he has made:

And this is the game that he made full of loli and shota just to spit on gaijins:

Basically this creator's hate is over 9000, it's kind of a funny story actually.
I'm aware of all his games but there are plenty of loli/shota content on dlsite. I was hoping you'd have a blog post or something where he throws a fit and flat out says "I'm making a loli game to keep gaijin away." Simply making something different after 3 robf games doesn't really mean he made it out of spite.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm aware of all his games but there are plenty of loli/shota content on dlsite. I was hoping you'd have a blog post or something where he throws a fit and flat out says "I'm making a loli game to keep gaijin away." Simply making something different after 3 robf games doesn't really mean he made it out of spite.
Sorry but that was the talk on the ulfm forum, I don't go into japanese posts. In fact this creator is the only one that actively visits the forum just to find if someone is translating his games and make it stop.

In fact I don't know if you noticed how much the creator does to keep away gaijins from his games, like adding japanese puzzles that change each time you try it, having to solve some trivias... (but well that's in the latest one in his trilogy of ROBF, just try it and you will find it).

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
my story was something like: i've read your post, i had dex 31, and i've speaked with that guard near the guild, thinking that advancement may give you some extra free stats points (whoooa - four level till dex 50); the battle gived me one level advance (2000 exp) and the advanced skills; and surprise! double attack could be learned; that why i said "it is advanced skill, can't be learned by a novice". If a statement like "must have dex 50 is false", it means wrong! do i miss semantics???
it is advanced skill, that why i said maybe a bug; should appear after advancement
it is possibile that it can be learned in both ways, i hadn't tested that (that shoud justify visibility from begining); i've found skills that depends on stat level, but only for magic (such as holy light); anyway, sry if i offend you......
I uh, can't understand much from what you're saying. I think what you're saying is that additional attacks are learned by the skill Double Attack? That skill is an active one, not a passive one, so you'll have to keep using your SP for it.
Also, I meant 50 agility, not 50 dexterity. I mentioned raising the dexterity so that more of your attacks would hit, so you can put that good agility to use and not miss alot.
Also,
anyway, sry if i offend you......
You're good, don't worry. But please don't post consecutively after another, and edit your comments to add those new thoughts in if someone hasn't commented after you in the thread yet.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes