furn

Apr 4, 2018
Hmm, I played the game in 2016 (ver 4.1) and if memory serves me right everything was 100% translated, H scenes and all. Just checked the supposed untranslated Munak scene the guy on that ULMF thread mentioned and it was translated too, so hopefully this upload is the full translation. I have an almost full save if anyone wants to comb through the game checking everything.

I would like to know more about ROBFS4U though, I only got my hands on a translation which covered UI and essential choices.
do you know how to get Aloe Vera i cant find it anywhere its for quest 22 can you please tell me

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
I got a question.
I downloaded the trial version to take a look into the game.

The first issue about adding the gothic fonts is easy to be done.
But when I try to start a new game I get an error message:

[script 'cache' line 110: RGSSerror occured. failed to create bitmap]

The game shuts down when clicking "x" or "OK" on that error message.
Does anyone know what that error means and how to solve it?

Edit: Solved!
With google and a lot of trial and error I solved the issue.
The game tried to load the tilesets like "Outside_A1" and failed.
I checked the folder for tilesets in the graphics folder and found several files with the name "Outside_A1***" (*** standing for some letters or Japanese characters) but no file named "Outside_A1" only.
To be sure that it does not happen for any other file in the tilesets I copied each file with a different name and deleted the *** after the file name for all copies.
When I then started the game it worked and I can finally play.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
how do you get Aloe Vera
well try look at page 2 of this thread
there's english walkthrough for it

i kinda forgot how to play already but i remember getting it from exchange lol
probably cave before going to morroc? or something but i already forgot

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
For the life of me I can't find how to unlock the three quests listed after "Broken Sword" in the menu. I've completed every other quest.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Okay, after fixing the starting issue I had temporarily while playing I found out that there are several files missing in the graphics and audio folders.
So the game breaks down again.
Could someone who has a working game please upload a zip of these two folders from his game?

Thanks in advance.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Okay, after fixing the starting issue I had temporarily while playing I found out that there are several files missing in the graphics and audio folders.
So the game breaks down again.
Could someone who has a working game please upload a zip of these two folders from his game?

Thanks in advance.
Have you tried using applocale? I haven't played this game yet, but sometimes games with japanese characters behave weird if you don't use applocale or if you don't change the sytem locale to japanese.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Have you tried using applocale? I haven't played this game yet, but sometimes games with japanese characters behave weird if you don't use applocale or if you don't change the sytem locale to japanese.
I have set my region to Japanese.
So that does not help.
I have played some Japanese RPG maker games before.
So I always have my region set to Japanese for those games.

When I play ROBF the game literally tells me now for some of the files "file Graphics\Characters\**** not found" and such.
That is why I know there are files missing.
And since downloading the game again will not solve that problem of missing files I would like to see if maybe one of those who can play it have more files in their folders.
If that is the case then I could simply fuse the folders and the issue should be settled as I would then have the missing files.

Edit: I am SO d*mb. I recently changed the location of my RPG Maker RTP or what it is called.
I have 2 hardrives and I sent it from the one with my OS to the other one with lots of space.
During that transfer some bug occured and pretty much caused lots of my resource files to be corrupted or not transfered at all.
As the bug did not indicate that it was so bad I forgot to check the files.
And whenever I tried to play the game I only checked the resource files in the game folder but not the ones in RPG Maker folder.
And that resulted in the problems I had.
So now that I have noticed that and downloaded the RTP again and overwrote the damaged or missing files the game works perfectly again.

Can someone slap me please for being so d*mb?
:oops:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get: Edit:
Amy: Seems to have to lose against her, after you lower her HP by half.
Wickebain: Didn't see that letter there.
Orc Hero: Got to run from her after she's nude(Serious), then beat her.
Curly Sue: Steal from Orc Hero after she's enraged by you running; then give the swimsuit to her.

Edit: Nvm figured it out.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Where..the ...freaaaak...do you find the guy to give the Hydra card to? This is irritating me so much :C

Prench

Jan 27, 2018
anyone who knows the way at Glast heim catacombs? it seems that im trapped

Nvm figured it out.

Prench

Jan 27, 2018
how to get the quest to rescue catacombs tour and how do i give the bunny band and the nurse cap to himeputa?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
how to get the quest to rescue catacombs tour and how do i give the bunny band and the nurse cap to himeputa?
Regarding the rescue quest.
Start it here by talking to that npc:

catacombs quest.png

Then for the shortest route go here in Glaist_Heim:
Go outside till you find that one enemy guarding the door to the "barracks" (Chivalry F1).
cata2.png

Inside use the skills "Ruwach" to make light and then "Cloaking" to avoid the battles.
(Recast Cloaking every now and then to keep it active. Also cast "Ruwach" at every new map to see farther.)
Go to the upper left corner inside the barracks.
Then right in that small passage and you find stairs down to sewers.
cata3.png
In the sewers go to the upper left corner.
A little below that you will find the stairs leading to the catacombs:
cata4.png

In the catacombs go right and you will directly enter into a cutscene sending you into the battle.

catacut.png

Edit:
And fot Himeputa:
I do not know what exactly allowed me to do it but I have two more options in here dialogue now:

himepura.png

I have had her scene with the "Fap" option in three variations:
Normal, Bunny Ears and Nurse
And I have finished that scene "normally" once by simply fapping and the other times I disregarded her warning and simply defeated her.
So either doing that scene several times or in different outfits or maybe simply beating her during one "fap" session will make the other options available.

One more important issue:
You need 3 items for Himeputa:
Bunny Ears, Nurse Cap & Angel Wing
-> "Angel Wing" is a winged hood that drops from Angeling (the slime with wings).
You find it in the first area of the forest north to Pontera.
Best is to save before fighting the "angel slime" because I think the drop is rare and there is only that one angel slime in the forest.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes