Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I was attacked while resting at the inn in Morroc and lost, I went back after some leveling to see if I could trigger the battle again and it didn't happen.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's a one time event or what the requirements are in the first place.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I was attacked while resting at the inn in Morroc and lost, I went back after some leveling to see if I could trigger the battle again and it didn't happen.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's a one time event or what the requirements are in the first place.
I think it is a one-time event.
I beat the assassin and she revealed her name and that she is actually after the Sultan because he is a bad guy or so.
Then she jumped out of the window and ran away.

Well, the event is the trigger to get the convoy event for guarding the Sultan.
You will meet her again after beating the monsters that were summoned to attack the Sultan.

You will be able to meet her in the pub after that event.
At least that was the case for me.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Go to Alberta and speak to the guy next to the tower at the harbor:

View attachment 146287
Ah, thanks!!
took me awhile but I figured out the problem. Long story short, bought the Hydra card, mistakenly closed the game without saving. Then forgot I didn't have the card when I restarted. You still helped IMMENSELY, as talking to the guy made me check my Inv.

Needless to say, I'm far past that point and now have 6 Hydra cards that I got far beyond the point when I needed the d**m things.....

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Ah, thanks!!
took me awhile but I figured out the problem. Long story short, bought the Hydra card, mistakenly closed the game without saving. Then forgot I didn't have the card when I restarted. You still helped IMMENSELY, as talking to the guy made me check my Inv.

Needless to say, I'm far past that point and now have 6 Hydra cards that I got far beyond the point when I needed the d**m things.....
Well, there is a quest you can only receive if you have cleared all other quests in before it in the quest list.
You need to have the Grimoire / Summoning Book (key item) for it, too.
So you need the Hydra card to complete that quests first, too, in order to get the other quest later.

Btw. in case you did not know:
There is a quest that will only become available after you defeated a certain number of Orc Ladies in Geffen Field.
Just mentioning that because you need to complete that quest, too, to receive two other quests.
The one I mentioned above and another quest inb the city Aldebaran that becomes available after defeating the boss in Gaist_Heim I think.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I just noticed something when using google to translate a part of the Japanese wiki to help myself with that confusing clocktower in Aldebaran.

My enlightenment with google tranlsation:
"カプラ" --> "Kapura" -> no difference between "r" and "l" in Japanese + "u" not pronounced = spoken: "Kapla" leads to google translation --> "Coupler"
So "Kafra" as it is translated most likely is supposed to be "Coupler".
As such the "Kafra Company" actually is "Coupler Company".

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
"Kafra" is used in the official Ragnarok Online localizations and it's a Korean MMO, not Japanese, so I doubt this is supposed to be "Coupler".

Reactions: Xyav

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
"Kafra" is used in the official Ragnarok Online localizations and it's a Korean MMO, not Japanese, so I doubt this is supposed to be "Coupler".
Thanks. I did not know that.
I just thought the creator tried using an English term by writing it in Japanese characters as they often do.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I can't get any mission, help me. my last mission is cursed sword, and bang osiris, and cheat except CE pliiss
For Osiris:
Learn Holy Light skill at the church in Prontera by passing the trial.
Talk to the priestess again and ask about the quest.
Then go to the pyramid.
In the lowest floor (B4 or so) there is an Ancient Mummy guarding a blue flame.
Defeat that Mummy and extinguish the blue flame.
Then go to the top floor of the pyramid.
Osiris should now be wondering on the top floor.
Just find and defeat her.
Finally talk to the priestess in Prontera's church again.

The cursed sword quest is about a sword that is stuck in the floor (literally stuck in the floor in the middle of a room) in Glaist_Heim in the floor 2F of the Chivarly / Knight Quarters.
Find and take it.
Then bring it to the smith in Geffen - the old man at the right desk in Geffen's blacksmith.

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
For Osiris:
Learn Holy Light skill at the church in Prontera by passing the trial.
Talk to the priestess again and ask about the quest.
Then go to the pyramid.
In the lowest floor (B4 or so) there is an Ancient Mummy guarding a blue flame.
Defeat that Mummy and extinguish the blue flame.
Then go to the top floor of the pyramid.
Osiris should now be wondering on the top floor.
Just find and defeat her.
Finally talk to the priestess in Prontera's church again.

The cursed sword quest is about a sword that is stuck in the floor (literally stuck in the floor in the middle of a room) in Glaist_Heim in the floor 2F of the Chivarly / Knight Quarters.
Find and take it.
Then bring it to the smith in Geffen - the old man at the right desk in Geffen's blacksmith.
sorry and thanks, i mean i don't know what to do anymore, cursed sword and osiris alredy done. even i alredy have grimore.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
sorry and thanks, i mean i don't know what to do anymore, cursed sword and osiris alredy done. even i alredy have grimore.
I made a pic combining 2 screenshots for a list with all quests.
Please compare them to your quests and tell me which ones you are missing:

full quest list.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: michalt26
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes