Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I used to love RO :O
But from what I understand, it's only available in japanese now, right? The MegaUpload version was partially english, but was deleted?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
I used to love RO :O
But from what I understand, it's only available in japanese now, right? The MegaUpload version was partially english, but was deleted?
Yeah, the original developer of the game, who has a hate for western people from what I've read in previous pages in this thread, has taken down the MEGA link. FYI, the MEGA upload had translated most things, with some game over scenes being nontranslated.
Also, I don't know if the other links are Japanese-only, since I downloaded the game with the MEGA link before it got taken down.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
he take it down so soon? thats fast
seem to have lot of time to find link out until now
>_> now im getting scared of this guy

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Wait the anti gaijin creator has finally changed?, PRAISE THE SUN!.

I'm actually happy because I like his games a lot so it's a must buy.

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
man... third time downloading this from 3 different places and all of them are corrupt....

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Wait the anti gaijin creator has finally changed?, PRAISE THE SUN!.

I'm actually happy because I like his games a lot so it's a must buy.
He's not really anti gaijin, he's anti pirate and it's just that most the people(97%) pirating his games are gaijin.

And in all honestly I thought that fake torrent he posted on A-S was brilliant

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
He's not really anti gaijin, he's anti pirate and it's just that most the people(97%) pirating his games are gaijin.

Personally I will always pirate unless I have an official translation of a game, even more seeing that dlsite seems to hate my credit card or something. But well buying a game in which you will understand very little and you will need a machine translation with some extra device is kind of...

However yeah I found it funny too the "torrent" that appeared so soon hahaha.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

Citation? There were a lot of japanese ips for the torrent and for many japanese games. I don't doubt there are more dirty gaijin pirating games than the glorious nippon just by default of there being many more of us but 97%? It wouldn't surprise me if you got those numbers from him. I remember once he flipped out over all the non-jap views his games were getting, had pictures and all on his blog.

The fake torrent was hilarious, I fell for it too but luckily I didn't get too far before word got around. It's pretty cool that he wants to sell it to us dirty westerners now but after all the stuff he's done it's going to be really hard to hand over the dosh.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Citation? There were a lot of japanese ips for the torrent and for many japanese games. I don't doubt there are more dirty gaijin pirating games than the glorious nippon just by default of there being many more of us but 97%? It wouldn't surprise me if you got those numbers from him. I remember once he flipped out over all the non-jap views his games were getting, had pictures and all on his blog.

The fake torrent was hilarious, I fell for it too but luckily I didn't get too far before word got around. It's pretty cool that he wants to sell it to us dirty westerners now but after all the stuff he's done it's going to be really hard to hand over the dosh.
honestly after all the crap hes done? hell naw i rather pirate all his stuff and give it away than ever buy anything he makes

Jul 28, 2017
all right just wondering how does one catches the sohee in the payon cave? After i stripped her, she instantly suicided... but capture requires them to be completely naked...

Nestea

Jul 15, 2017
Need help how to reach aldebaran? what to do ? i don't receive quest from prontera guild anymore

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Here's a cheat of a motherfucking save, max stats for all. Won't show as "+(x)" in the Status Get menu (x being the number) but just by looking at the status, you can tell that the game's limit for balanced status points are broke now.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes