Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
did not even have have the quest yet... damn i miss it.. i already beat the dark lord..
thx for your clarification, didnt read comment #174 sry
No problem.
Did you try to ask the knight in the chivalry for quests?
It could also be that the NPC only appears after you get the quest from the chivalry.

Mikaputri

Jul 2, 2018
No problem.
Did you try to ask the knight in the chivalry for quests?
It could also be that the NPC only appears after you get the quest from the chivalry.
Nope.. i already ask chivalry and do anything i could think to get that quest.. but it doesnt work, if u beat dark lord that quest gone forever

Jul 28, 2017
Card 76: Maya Card - The card of the ant queen when you fight her the second time in the basement of Prontera.
Card 84: Dark Lord Card - The card of the demon lord / dark lord that is the "final" boss in Glaist Heim
Card 88: Kapha Card - Should be "Kappa Card" drops from the enemy Kappa you supposedly meet in Amatsu Field and Tatami Labyrinth.
Then how did you fight the Maya in the basement I can't go down there anymore...
Edit: Found the basement through the ant nest. How do you get Card 84? I only gotten the Dark Illusion card from her

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Then how did you fight the Maya in the basement I can't go down there anymore...
Edit: Found the basement through the ant nest. How do you get Card 84? I only gotten the Dark Illusion card from her
The Dark Lord has 2 forms between which she switches during the battle.
- The one with black hair, green clothes and sadistic personality is called "Dark Lord" - MOB #064.
- The one with green hair, brownish(?) clothes and masochistic personality is called "Dark Illusion" - MOB #065.

You can check your MOB dictionary for it.

Accordingly depending on which form of her she has when you defeat her there is a chance for her to drop the respective card.
So to get the Dark Lord Card you must finish her off when she has black hair and green clothes.
That is how I understand it.

Reactions: michalt26
Jul 28, 2017
The Dark Lord has 2 forms between which she switches during the battle.
- The one with black hair, green clothes and sadistic personality is called "Dark Lord" - MOB #064.
- The one with green hair, brownish(?) clothes and masochistic personality is called "Dark Illusion" - MOB #065.

You can check your MOB dictionary for it.

Accordingly depending on which form of her she has when you defeat her there is a chance for her to drop the respective card.
So to get the Dark Lord Card you must finish her off when she has black hair and green clothes.
That is how I understand it.
Urgh... This will take a looooooooooong time..... Only missing that specific card....

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Urgh... This will take a looooooooooong time..... Only missing that specific card....
There is also the possibility to get it from a lucky drop from an old card album.
If you still have some of those then save and open them.
If the card drops you are done.
If it does not drop, then load your saved file and repeat opening the albums.

Jul 28, 2017
There is also the possibility to get it from a lucky drop from an old card album.
If you still have some of those then save and open them.
If the card drops you are done.
If it does not drop, then load your saved file and repeat opening the albums.
been there, done that and yet still no luck( repeating on 7 card albums...)

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
FILESCDN - NOFILE - WORKUPLOAD All dead links. The other two, Void and Filesupload still work.

Jul 28, 2017
Okay, there is another way though that would be a "little" cheating.
So I put it into spoiler restriction.
Read it if you are interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but already gotten the card now my card and mob are all at 100%.
Save contains the data so anyone can check, all gotten through grinding....

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
How do you enter Glast Heim? I have done several quests, I'm about level 32 and already destroyed 4 crystals, yet it says I can't go there yet?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
How do you enter Glast Heim? I have done several quests, I'm about level 32 and already destroyed 4 crystals, yet it says I can't go there yet?
I am not sure.
After I destroyed the 4th crystal I got the message that it should now be possible to enter that dungeon.
So the only ideas that I have would be:

1. Check if you really destroyed the 4 crystals.
Maybe you forgot to save after destoying one, closed the game and then loaded the next day forgetting that. Then you would still have a crystal left to destroy.

2. Did you get your 4 rewards from the head of the chivalry in Prontera for destroying the 4 crystals?
Maybe you need to report the destruction of the crystals first before you are allowed to enter the dungeon.

3. Maybe you need to clear more of the quest available to you to get a higher reputation to be allowed to enter that dungeon as a representative from the chivalry in Prontera.
If you have completed all your current quests and still cannot enter try asking for more quests and if there are no more quests talk to the head of the chivalry again.
Then you might be given permission to enter the dungeon.

D

Deleted member 377868

could someone please disponibilize a link to download this game via uttorrent?

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
I'm lost with the Broken Sword quest. I'm supposed to find information about the white haired girl, but I have no idea what I have to do. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do?

Jul 28, 2017
I'm lost with the Broken Sword quest. I'm supposed to find information about the white haired girl, but I have no idea what I have to do. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do?
Just go talk to the kid with music symbol on top of his head in Amatsu, go north of Amatsu to the shrine, enter the hidden passage on the left side in the shrine, navigate your way through the whole dungeon and you will find the white hair kid as a boss at the end of the dungeon

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
Just go talk to the kid with music symbol on top of his head in Amatsu, go north of Amatsu to the shrine, enter the hidden passage on the left side in the shrine, navigate your way through the whole dungeon and you will find the white hair kid as a boss at the end of the dungeon
I did and I get to the end where there's some kind of shrine with some fire urns (?) but the white haired girl is not there... What am I missing?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes