Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I did and I get to the end where there's some kind of shrine with some fire urns (?) but the white haired girl is not there... What am I missing?
Did you take the correct path through the Torii gates after entering the shrine?
1. Go up through the single gate in the middle.
2. Then go left and go back to the bottom of the screen through the 2 gates in a row.
3. Go to the right side and go up through the 3 gates in a row there.
4. Now a blue flame will appear above the first gate. Go an examine it.

Each time you pass the gates in correct order the screen should shine / light up.
Only after taking that small course will the boss (the possessed white haired girl) show up at the end of the shrine between the torches in the room there.

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
Got it :) Somehow I found a way through without encountering the blue flames mentioned. Thanks for the reply. I will try that!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ALL Links are down! I repeats, ALL links are down! Please when you can, re-uploads okay? No rush, please take your time okay. ^_^

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Not a full translation still a fun game, the grind is real though. Would be nice to have a full translation of this in the future, but who knows? Around level 20, maybe sooner, you get a quest to look for the items to make the memory crystal, (cg room). You also can get the quest to buy your own building which will also have the crystal, unlock the pet room, and your own room for the female npcs.

Reactions: Hentaiwichser

Cologar

May 2, 2018
it is a great game. I wish we could get the new release in english
Ramza022 did say that he had a discussion with the author and that the author of the game has agreed to release an english version of the first part of the game, and if its well received, maybe the second and third parts as well. When they are being released is unknown yet though

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes