kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys , could you tell me how to unlock all your girlfriends ? i miss 2 of them, i have : Miss amatsu, kuruseko, Ruun, Puriko, Kusumi, flower girl, himeputa and wickebin.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
hi guys , could you tell me how to unlock all your girlfriends ? i miss 2 of them, i have : Miss amatsu, kuruseko, Ruun, Puriko, Kusumi, flower girl, himeputa and wickebin.

Google translate is a bit rough but with a little trial and error you should be able to figure it out, considering the ones you've already unlocked. I think the ones you're missing are the loli maid girl in Aldebaran(?) and the orc hero girl at the bottom of the clock tower. Can't remember how to get the maid, but for the orc hero girl, I think you need to get her to half HP, run from combat, then defeat her after she restarts combat.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

Google translate is a bit rough but with a little trial and error you should be able to figure it out, considering the ones you've already unlocked. I think the ones you're missing are the loli maid girl in Aldebaran(?) and the orc hero girl at the bottom of the clock tower. Can't remember how to get the maid, but for the orc hero girl, I think you need to get her to half HP, run from combat, then defeat her after she restarts combat.
Ty , i will try to get them

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

You need to steal from the Orc Hero during this phase. Should receive a swimsuit, that you give to the loli-maid.

Reactions: iamslime

teronsalt

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, can someone help me please? i cleared all the quests except for 2, i'm missing the demon of the forest quest (already have the grimoire on my inventory), and the catacombs rescue, the guy near the well is missing.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, can someone help me please? i cleared all the quests except for 2, i'm missing the demon of the forest quest (already have the grimoire on my inventory), and the catacombs rescue, the guy near the well is missing.
IIRC, you have to clear all other quests (excluding the Al De Baran quests, I think?) to unlock the "demon in the forest" quest. For the catacombs rescue, you have to enter from a ladder or something on the left-ish side of the Glast Heim courtyard. You'll know you're going the right way when you're in a room with very long spiral-y hallways.

Sorry if this wasn't much help. I'm currently replaying this so I'll definitely have more info soon.

Side note: I've recently wanted to make a mini-guide in English for this game since quest guides and info seem to be scattered around forums, in broken English, or still in Japanese.

teronsalt

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks a lot for your response man, i finally got the catacombs quest from the chivalry woman after i gave putariko (the red priest) the three hats (bunny band, nurse cap, and angel wings), after completing it got the baphomet quest and completed the 100% of the game. Also a guide would be awesome!! :)

kira0078

Apr 1, 2018
i am stuck at misstress!!! cant kill this little shit!!! help!!!
and please tell where can i find alice

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
i am stuck at misstress!!! cant kill this little shit!!! help!!!
and please tell where can i find alice
Use INT or DEX-based attacks for Mistress. She's very resistant to STR-based attacks. Alice can be found in some rooms of Glast Heim. She's stealthed, so you won't see her until you're close to her.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I think ramza022 should continue translating the game, because at least we could see progress, whereas the agreement for the dev to release the game in english version is kind of unlikely, given that they did so much in order to hinder the uploads of any full translations, so what's gonna make them change their minds now?

May 8, 2018
anyone know which monster you're supposed to show the handcuff to plus where's the hidden room in tatami mat maze.
i complete most of the game the only thing missing are
loli maid i don't know where she is even though i got the swimsuit if someone have a screen cap that would be nice
amatsu lady where do you get the item to give her and how do you give her that item all i got is pneumia advice
amatsu kafka same as above

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know which monster you're supposed to show the handcuff to plus where's the hidden room in tatami mat maze.
i complete most of the game the only thing missing are
loli maid i don't know where she is even though i got the swimsuit if someone have a screen cap that would be nice
amatsu lady where do you get the item to give her and how do you give her that item all i got is pneumia advice
amatsu kafka same as above
-I really can't remember what the handcuffs are for. I think they're for that doppelganger in the dungeon in Geffen? Either that, or you show it to the lady with amnesia in Aldebaran somewhere in the top right part of the city. I think you have to select the item from your inventory while in battle. You may have to just go between those two and experiment.
-The hidden room in tatami mat maze appears if you manage to run through the whole maze under a certain time limit (just the tatami part, not the entire dungeon.) You'll see a little square hole with a rope going down it at the end if you got through quickly enough. In that room is a chest with the shuriken inside.
-The loli maid is in Aldebaran (the city with the huge clocktower in the middle where you got the swimsuit.) she's in the building in the top left corner.
-Amatsu lady/Amatsu kafka are the same thing, when you clear the tatami maze speedrun, I think you get a shuriken, which you give to her.

Reactions: Notoriousthieft
May 8, 2018
-I really can't remember what the handcuffs are for. I think they're for that doppelganger in the dungeon in Geffen? Either that, or you show it to the lady with amnesia in Aldebaran somewhere in the top right part of the city. I think you have to select the item from your inventory while in battle. You may have to just go between those two and experiment.
-The hidden room in tatami mat maze appears if you manage to run through the whole maze under a certain time limit (just the tatami part, not the entire dungeon.) You'll see a little square hole with a rope going down it at the end if you got through quickly enough. In that room is a chest with the shuriken inside.
-The loli maid is in Aldebaran (the city with the huge clocktower in the middle where you got the swimsuit.) she's in the building in the top left corner.
-Amatsu lady/Amatsu kafka are the same thing, when you clear the tatami maze speedrun, I think you get a shuriken, which you give to her.
ok thanks man turn out the loli maid only appear in an event after i completed all the quest

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes