skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
After years and years of being a xenophobe, Mr. Le Douche here finally caved in the face of profit coming from foreigners. Man, must be hard to have such a tiny wiener. As a frequent customer of dlsite, Kagura, Wasabi, Jast, Johren and the like, I'll say that I'll pirate this 100% when it's officially out. If only just to spite the guy. I'm all for capitalism, but xenophobes need to be stomped out as soon as it sprout.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
can someone dm me links to a fully translated version if possible and the other games too :D

Dec 15, 2018
I dunno if asking for dms actually works but IF it does, please pm me a link too. Always wanted to see what this one was like

NocturneXX

Jun 28, 2019
After years and years of being a xenophobe, Mr. Le Douche here finally caved in the face of profit coming from foreigners. Man, must be hard to have such a tiny wiener. As a frequent customer of dlsite, Kagura, Wasabi, Jast, Johren and the like, I'll say that I'll pirate this 100% when it's officially out. If only just to spite the guy. I'm all for capitalism, but xenophobes need to be stomped out as soon as it sprout.
Agree! Most of us will never spend money on xenophobes. I almost bought all the games I respected. Before I knew this guy's story, I wanted to buy this game too. However, my butter finger touched his website, ci-en blog accidentally, in the end, it changed my mind. And you know what, Last year I monitored this guy for a while on AS, his name 24/7 appears on "Currently active users," just for report piracy, also, if you try to request his game, that guy will pm you with the rudest words. (the experience from my neighbor) Supricely is that he considered releasing the English version, trying to make money from the people he insults and swear to destroy, lmao, so it is all about profit buddy. This guy is between the talent and joker, but for me, is joker.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, if I wern't already a pirate, this would have made me one. I absolutely hate the idea of giving money to someone knowing that it just further encourages them to treat other people terribly. With the attitude he has I honestly wouldn't even want to give him "Exposure".

Evolz

Sep 27, 2017
I found it just using google. Not that hard to find a working torrent my friends. Sukebei is always your friend I reckon

hypnotoads

Aug 8, 2018
Okay so I haven't been keeping up with this series in a long time. Have there been any further translation efforts made on any of the games since the guy doing EOY stopped or was that it? I remember the creator saying he'd release official English versions but it doesn't look like that's panned out lmao.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone can private me a working 2.0 version for ROBF EOY with a working save file ? The damn thing got corrupted again and when I try to replace the save file I get a script error when lunching the game.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
There are four.
ROBF - 1st
ROBFEOY - 2nd
ROBFS4U - 3rd
Re:BF - Remake
I hoped i help.

I know they are four games. I was asking for the most recent upgrade for ROBF EOY. That is the 2.0 version of the game upgraded from 1.1. It contains new scenes, new options and a lot of bug fixes.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes