kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Okay so I haven't been keeping up with this series in a long time. Have there been any further translation efforts made on any of the games since the guy doing EOY stopped or was that it? I remember the creator saying he'd release official English versions but it doesn't look like that's panned out lmao.

Probably the English version is a hoax made by the developer. He is a xenophobe.

You can find on torrent sites a working 1.1 version of EOY and translation files for it. Currently the 2.0 version of EOY is not working properly due to a script error. There is a machine translation for 2.0 built upon the 1.1 version, but without a working 2.0 version, we can't do nothing. On the DLsite there is a working 2.0.1 version without the faulty script, but I can't figure it out how to make it work with the previous translated files. I've already reported the developer on DLsite for a faulty product.

Reactions: Maurrices

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Wait...how different are each of em from each other?

Completely different games.

ROBF is a grind fest to get sexual power and you basically spam one skill while progressing through the story. The animations are rudimentary but the art is good and funny, while the lines appear a little generic.

ROBF S4U introduces some strategy into the mix. Battles become two dimensional and you must plan ahead if you want to progress. Animations got a little better, but not much. The story in this one is very funny (at least what I could understand from it with my basic Japaneese skills). There is a good diversity of girls and positions / attacks / skills etc.

ROBF S3U is the sequel to S4U as it continues the story. It ads events, but not much in terms of gameplay or improvements. A lot of the enemies tend to be unbalanced.

ROBF EOY is the best from the series. It improves gameplay a lot. Also animation are better, there is no need to grind and the story is entertaining enough to keep you interested not to skip it.

RE:BF is the lazy money milking game created by Mr. Douche. It recycles a lot of the content from the previous games with some minor improvements to gameplay. The story is generic, but the game is fun overall

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

ROBF is a grind fest to get sexual power and you basically spam one skill while progressing through the story. The animations are rudimentary but the art is good and funny, while the lines appear a little generic.

ROBF S4U introduces some strategy into the mix. Battles become two dimensional and you must plan ahead if you want to progress. Animations got a little better, but not much. The story in this one is very funny (at least what I could understand from it with my basic Japaneese skills). There is a good diversity of girls and positions / attacks / skills etc.

ROBF S3U is the sequel to S4U as it continues the story. It ads events, but not much in terms of gameplay or improvements. A lot of the enemies tend to be unbalanced.

ROBF EOY is the best from the series. It improves gameplay a lot. Also animation are better, there is no need to grind and the story is entertaining enough to keep you interested not to skip it.

RE:BF is the lazy money milking game created by Mr. Douche. It recycles a lot of the content from the previous games with some minor improvements to gameplay. The story is generic, but the game is fun overall
I see, thanks.

So if go with ROBF EOY then I don't really need to play the previous three then, right?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I had no idea there were so many games in this series. Thank you for listing them along with a brief description of their differences.

LBlueEclipse

Jul 14, 2020
Looks like I hit a roadblock. RobfS4U seems to have some kind of authentication error anytime you initiate a battle after visiting Wuhan tribe area (i think that's its name) which is an area early on that you have to go through to progress the story. I'm not sure if I found anything like this that happened in robf but seems like I have a broken copy of S4U, anyone have a working copy thats not broken?

Edit: if you do PM me since we all know that the dev is stalking us here. Hello there.
Any luck getting over the authentication error. Or that copy really is broken?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Any luck getting over the authentication error. Or that copy really is broken?
yeah. just grab a save thats past that part and ur good. theres one more check which is the piano keys which you need to fill in blanks for some riddle but a guide on the game should suffice.
Edit: when you first try to go into the forest near the start of the game theres shouldve been a check that appeared but the translator tried to bypass it but it doesnt work. so you need a save that has done the authentication and then you can continue. you should be able to find it if you look hard enough.

Reactions: LBlueEclipse

LBlueEclipse

Jul 14, 2020
yeah. just grab a save thats past that part and ur good. theres one more check which is the piano keys which you need to fill in blanks for some riddle but a guide on the game should suffice.
Edit: when you first try to go into the forest near the start of the game theres shouldve been a check that appeared but the translator tried to bypass it but it doesnt work. so you need a save that has done the authentication and then you can continue. you should be able to find it if you look hard enough.
Oh that makes sense. Thank you for telling me. Ill try to pass that part with a japanese copy then.

ehhmann

Mar 22, 2021
i have a quest to collect blue gemstones where can i meet the guy and where do i get the stones?
also the guide on this is so confusing

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
Anyone know how to give the cosplay items to the red priestess in front of the inn? Im not given any other options after beating her or fapping

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can I get the link again? My computer crashed and I had to rebuild my h game collection from scratch.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
latest game in the series coming to steam on the 11th in English

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
latest game in the series coming to steam on the 11th in English
what does the guy about the patch talk about?
does the game on steam not have the sex/fight scene until kagura updates the game or something along those line?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes