kayest

Jan 17, 2021
is this thread for the first game or first and others as well just asking since i decided to buy robfeoy because it had the most sales out all old ones and im having trouble advancing the story im at chapter 3 did all the quest except for 2 one is about alchemist or scientist that you cant finish until later chapter and other is about dragon treasure i talked to the old man under the windmill there no zone and im not getting any more new quests im also using the game wiki to help with quest and story and from that it says im meant to have an event that drops an item that let me get into a lab or something but i been in every town talked to everyone and nothing so i have no idea what to do.

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone know the requirement to activate the high peak quest (flower girl quest)?

I could not get that quest even after I beat the game, the flower girl doesn't activate any 2 boys event which also causes the mistress quest could not complete since I could not get the flower for the potion.

I tried to check the current savedata but I have no idea which variable is the flower girl quest. I had tried full save given by community to check whether it exist, high peak flower quest was still there.

I used the game file in page 1 so I not sure actually is bugged or not.

bobil5

Jun 6, 2020
Need help, anyone know how to get "Aloe Vera" for "Job Change Test" ? I can't find it, and I cannot progress the story, since all remaining quest required me to "change job".

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Need help, anyone know how to get "Aloe Vera" for "Job Change Test" ? I can't find it, and I cannot progress the story, since all remaining quest required me to "change job".
There is an npc to make aloe vera beside the smith shop* in prontera.

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
So are there any working links to this game and ROBFEOY 2.0? along with any other Asgar games?

mostly these

ROBF - 1st
ROBFEOY - 2nd
ROBFS4U - 3rd
ROBFS3U - 4th ( supposedly an omake appended to S4U. )
Re:BF - Remake

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
I can't figure out how to activate the Glastheim catacombs rescue quest.
I have every quest you can do before beating the Dark Lord (I think) except this one, but the chivalry won't give it to me, and the NPC isn't by the well in the plaza.
Am I missing something stupid?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes