ewugdfglqabjld

Dec 10, 2021
Guys these games have quizzes in them that require you to know Japanese hiragana in order to play. These are made with stopping foreign players from playing in mind. If someone knows how to get past the quiz in the forest i could use the help as some of the objects that are shown are hard to figure out what they are.

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
if "RO" series is what you want, i have it. (but i deleted the korean version {not too popular between the other 4} by accident)
you have all games in the series? nice man , i don't want to sound greedy but could i get links to them all , want to be a completionist , heard devs kind of a "d" but that doesn't matter just want to finish the games. would really appreciate a pm of them please and thank you!

Vogard

Nov 29, 2018
if "RO" series is what you want, i have it. (but i deleted the korean version {not too popular between the other 4} by accident)
Could I please have a link to them all too, please? I truly love the series even if the dev tries to shut foreigners from it. I'll try to decipher the kanjis for the sake of beating the games

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes