Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
got you. the other games will follow

Edit: just realized you probably have to rename the files to extract them. Remove the stuff in the brackets: ROBF-v4.1.[7z-BXdG1LMT.]7z.001 and ROBF-v4.1.[7z-K9BGh2J5.]7z.002, so that the files have the same name EXCEPT the extension (.7z.001 , .7z.002 etc)

Last edited:

Randoming

Jan 19, 2020

Edit: just realized you probably have to rename the files to extract them. Remove the stuff in the brackets: ROBF-v4.1.[7z-BXdG1LMT.]7z.001 and ROBF-v4.1.[7z-K9BGh2J5.]7z.002, so that the files have the same name EXCEPT the extension (.7z.001 , .7z.002 etc)

Why does the CG not change after an action on ROBFEOY?

Nom Thy Djinn

Feb 15, 2022
So, I'm hyper new to these games (currently playing through ROBF Knights of Asgar), any advice on a build? Every time I try and make one I fall flat on my face

Hungabudunga

May 17, 2020

Getting into a battle in ROBFEOY causes an error message stating that there is a missing file that is in Japanese. Is there a fix for this? And thank you for the downloads!

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
Getting into a battle in ROBFEOY causes an error message stating that there is a missing file that is in Japanese. Is there a fix for this? And thank you for the downloads!
sorry i cant help you, i uploaded everything just the way i got it. you could wait for someone to help in this thread or ask on

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
for those who asked me about the game, Sorry for inactive...

i rarely open this site....
Please react this comment so i can add you to my private thread if you still want to download the game...

edit: (january 29th, 2023) i'm just gonna put the link of ro series here because i rarely visit this site...

(rebf)

(robf)

(robfeoy)

(robfs4u)

until the next time...

edit:(January 31st, 2023) well, i got DMCA because someone reported my link (i don't give a F*** about that tho)...

i have no interest to upload the new one so good luck searching it at other source..

Last edited:

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
for those who asked me about the game, Sorry for inactive...

i rarely open this site....
Please react this comment so i can add you to my private thread if you still want to download the game...
I got Re:bf And robf Eoy already , do you got the other ones? eithier way its cool man understandable you got stuff going on.
thanks for replying to us.

Reactions: alfatih
Jan 29, 2021
Can you please tell me how to get high peak flower

I don't think i see anyone posting the answer but you're suppose to collect 3 flower at mt. mjolnir. There is also an abandon mine where you can find the guy for delivery quest 3. Hope this helps

Any idea how to get the shrinking potion for the honey quest?
For the shrinking potion you will need to find a lady in glast heim she should be behind some lock door. To get the key in this locked door I can't remember where but it's also somewhere in the dungeon

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Just a question from my side. Is somewhere a full translated copy of ROBF EOY flying around. I only got a partial one here

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes