4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is there anything important in the latest update (version 1.2.2 I believe) or does the version provided on here have everything you need? Also, is there any way to tell which version you have in-game? I've tried looking around for the version number (1.2.1) while playing the game, like in the corner of the screen and such but I haven't managed to find it.

Jan 6, 2019
Is there anything important in the latest update (version 1.2.2 I believe) or does the version provided on here have everything you need? Also, is there any way to tell which version you have in-game? I've tried looking around for the version number (1.2.1) while playing the game, like in the corner of the screen and such but I haven't managed to find it.
not that I know, though as for the versions, I think it was something about the game's optimization and stuff like that. their Patreon has all the details iirc

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Changelog:

"Patch 1.1.5 & Announcement
We will make second sequel and Russian language for Robolife"

Wait, what do they mean by "second sequel"? Does this mean this game is actually a sequel to a previous game and, that they'll develop another sequel?

Or did they simply make a typo?

Jan 6, 2019
Changelog:

Wait, what do they mean by "second sequel"? Does this mean this game is actually a sequel to a previous game and, that they'll develop another sequel?

I think I heard it right, since there's a lot of things that needs to be uncovered, and no, it's not typo

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Changelog:

NOT an actual "sequel" per-se, but looks like they want to start an RoboLife series of some sorts

dainsleif

1640027354182.png

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
NOT an actual "sequel" per-se, but looks like they want to start an RoboLife series of some sorts

dainsleif

View attachment 1554517
I see, it seems they'll also be adding "combat & exploration", while also sharing similar mechanics with Robo-Life Days with Aino, it looks interesting.

Now, we gotta see if this new game is set in the same universe as Aino's or if it's just a spiritual sucessor.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Game window doesn't seem to open.
I ran the .exe and it's running as a process in the background, but there's no actual game-window?

Malechai

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone else have the game stop responding after you send mini amino off to do a task. I have to save exit and reload every time and was hoping there's an easier work around.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
I see, it seems they'll also be adding "combat & exploration", while also sharing similar mechanics with Robo-Life Days with Aino, it looks interesting.

Now, we gotta see if this new game is set in the same universe as Aino's or if it's just a spiritual sucessor.

After beating the game you unlock "Alice mansion" of sorts, where you can interact with Aino in form of developer's FAQ. Anyhow, they mentioned that they would like to create a sequel and it would 100% be set in the same universe as there are other characters and concepts they would like to explore. And yes they also mentioned there how despite being set in the same universe and having the same core mechanics, they would also like to experiment with additional genres such as action, rpg etc.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Not sure why but my game keep getting those black screen out of nowhere even if im playing windowed. Any clue?

Homesquad3

Jan 16, 2021
Pretty nice game i'm not an M that for sure but the way aino insult mc it kinda funny she tsundere af

I use cheat don't want to bother with grind and plan stuff i just cheat money and make all stats 2500 then just play normally
can u teach me how to use the cheat?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does it lock you into a route once you choose bartender, decryptor, or weaponoid? I picked bartender under the assumption that it would give me the option to choose the others later, and didn't bother to save right before the choice, so am I fucked for this playthrough if I want to unlock all the other routes for this run?

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes