4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does it lock you into a route once you choose bartender, decryptor, or weaponoid? I picked bartender under the assumption that it would give me the option to choose the others later, and didn't bother to save right before the choice, so am I fucked for this playthrough if I want to unlock all the other routes for this run?
Alright I managed to replay the section right up until that point and picked decryption, idol, and weaponoid and saved them on each of their own pages so I can play all three routes. I'm assuming these are determining what ending you get for each, and you can't do all three on one playthrough, correct?

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
Alright I managed to replay the section right up until that point and picked decryption, idol, and weaponoid and saved them on each of their own pages so I can play all three routes. I'm assuming these are determining what ending you get for each, and you can't do all three on one playthrough, correct?
Only one main route can be active. Side routes only provide bonus parts which can be helpful if you play it the first time.
In every main route there are 2 endings, the good and the bad.

Every route has a good story so play them all...
One route answers all the background stories
One route explains about the world the protagonist live in and the coolest one in my opinion...
One route is a harem...

Reactions: Seamonkey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Only one main route can be active. Side routes only provide bonus parts which can be helpful if you play it the first time.
In every main route there are 2 endings, the good and the bad.

Every route has a good story so play them all...
One route answers all the background stories
One route explains about the world the protagonist live in and the coolest one in my opinion...
One route is a harem...
Could you give us a tad more detail so that when I play through next I know what to pick.

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
Could you give us a tad more detail so that when I play through next I know what to pick.
I am quite sure you do not want any spoilers so I will put it this way.

The time limit is pretty lax. Just do not play around too much.

New game plus will be MUCH easier because of the birthday suit body part and money carry over from the early game.
You can basically creates the ultimate branching save from new game plus (doing all common route jobs and saving before choosing the main route jobs).
The only downside is Aino will be naked doing all those jobs... (I am the possessive type, my girl is my girl alone)

For a fresh new game, it is better to start on one route and stick to it, while doing side quests.
For research just follow the requirement listed in the jobs to get more money.
Do not research anything not needed since money is super tight early on. Plenty of parts are cosmetics only...
If a job fail, reload. Time wasted from redoing jobs will add up if you soldier on.

Some weekend events take one whole day, some only take a quarter or half a day. (see the top left indicator). Why this is important? Because weekend events can clog progress.

The main route branch will be
- RED is recommended for fresh new game. This more or less tells story about the world situation and has the highest paying jobs. I recommend doing this route for first timers to get money. Red also has the coolest parts in my opinion...
Side route that can fail because you progress RED too far is the side route of the glasses girl with cyber hand (forgot the name, sorry)

- YELLOW is NOT recommended for fresh new game for fresh new players. Because it needs knowledge about parts functions and combinations, and later on will have kinda a boss fight...
Difficulty in this route ramp up very quickly if you progress too fast. I destroyed Aino on my first time playing this game because I choose this route first and cannot keep up...

- BLUE is the story branch. Not much to do here, and the only risk to fail is if you missed the final tasks.
All side routes can fail if you progress BLUE too far because of... er... story events...

See your journal for story progression. And do the additional story tasks first before doing the final task to get the good ending

Bad ending has no additional story. You just fail.

I do not think any stats need to be explore further, it is just there as a requirement to do the route jobs.
Money can be a problem if you are a perfectionist...

Anyway. Just enjoy the game. The story is good and the game itself is not hard...

In my life long years of playing games, this is the very first time I ever encounter a Clitoris Laser Beam! Very enlightening!

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you.

I wonder what happened to the dev, though. I cannot seem to access their page on Steam.
you.... need to login though. Also you can just join their Discord if you want to follow their progress (although best to keep your mouth shut when you got the question whether you bought them or pirated them lmao)

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
When starting this game, what do i first start doin? and if i want to get all of the gallery and memory, is it possible to get all of it in one go, or do need to replay the game all over again?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
After beating the game you unlock "Alice mansion" of sorts, where you can interact with Aino in form of developer's FAQ. Anyhow, they mentioned that they would like to create a sequel and it would 100% be set in the same universe as there are other characters and concepts they would like to explore. And yes they also mentioned there how despite being set in the same universe and having the same core mechanics, they would also like to experiment with additional genres such as action, rpg etc.
Yeah... Still an around an year and yet nothing came from their new game yet... They should have made an sequel to the game first, then makes their new one next, I didn't like how after you beat this game, there is no Free Roam mode to unlock, to have an New Game Plus, so you can do what ever you want and have extra new scenes in the game, or they should have done, an DLC package for this game every once in an while or released new content for this game as well to, buy yeah... They got what you called in music term One Hit Wonder, and they will never gonna gets successful after that...

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
Screenshot 2022-10-03 090713.png
downloaded this with the gofile link just now; that folder has a copy of the game right there, minus the steam_appid, unity crash.exe, and the two dll files. what's up with that?

Reactions: DarXzeN
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes