4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Is there a bug on some quests where you cannot complete it if you achieve other quests or go too far in the game? This happened to me in the cat quest where I had to go back to an older save and progress from there to complete it despite being the same gear.

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone have robolife2 to share/upload? I'm interested to see what this game offer, but I want to try 2nd part since its improved version. Cuz buy it directly is kinda expensive for unknown game.
wish there was a demo of some kind.

Mare

Jun 10, 2017
Cat question answers are:
1. A Box
2. Catnip
3. Coconut, Vanilla and Cinnamon

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Kinda fun, though all very cliché Japanese writing - translation seems to be mostly fine, but there's some untranslated fragments, sometimes quest descriptions don't use precisely the same word as skills, that sorta thing. Nothing too major as far as I experienced but enough you'll probably notice.

Crazy amount of robot parts for your robot waifu, though most seem kinda useless unfortunately (and also sometimes hard to tell which is the most useful). Fun to look at but borderline wasted on the game.

Biggest failing is the lackluster (borderline non-existing) NG+. It's clearly meant to be played through multiple times for different endings and such. But there's really no mechanic there, you just repeat the same thing again. On one game I spend most of my money just before the end of the game, so I would have gotten something like 35$ for the next playthrough ... yeah, that'll make a difference ^^; dunno, maybe there's something else (you also get 1 bodypart, okay) I haven't discovered yet, but that seems a bit badly done.

Still, kinda worth dorking about a bit.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
When is the first examination? I need the Android Processing (Basic), but no matter how long I play, I don't seem to get this. I've had some examinations come and pass, did my game just bug and it not unlock?

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes