4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Encounter a bug during Idol route. Whenever you do the Idol Work, the girl will give you a work which give a lot of popularity. But that work never show up, so I was ended up with endless hacker attack and no way to proceed.

I guess the reason this happen is the "trigger" point for the event is override by the check-up event where they rate your income, ability and research.

labol

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a sort of a freeroam mode for any of the endings?Kinda don't like how the game forces you to start over after you get an ending.

Reactions: DrewFrags

readAnon

Nov 23, 2017
I'm stuck with the bad ending for the decryption route. Anyone know what I need to do for the good ending? There's another journal entry for Decryption Route 11-1 that just says "There are more secrets to be gathered in the digital realm.", but I don't know what to do for it.
hope you got an old save. Yopu ned to go to lab > alleyway while searching for the data. if you can't, then you're locked out.

Kilvyn

Mar 11, 2019
Is there a sort of a freeroam mode for any of the endings?Kinda don't like how the game forces you to start over after you get an ending.
If you start a new save after completing the game you get 20% of your cash, and a "Birthday Suit" torso that has a bunch of effects, and +666 to all stats which helps, no freeroam that I know of though.

ZehZeh

May 16, 2020
Yeah, finally! I've made it works!
I created a new local account on my pc and there it works perfectly fine

clarkson.jpg

xenophim hollow

Oct 16, 2017
For anyone who has a problem with the game's background pictures being black, or the research panel (or Journal) being broken (meaning you can't actually start playing the game past the initial cutscene), try moving the game into a different folder. Something closer to the root folder of your drive might help.

Reactions: c.o.w

barancestudio

Jun 25, 2021
For anyone who has a problem with the game's background pictures being black, or the research panel (or Journal) being broken (meaning you can't actually start playing the game past the initial cutscene), try moving the game into a different folder. Something closer to the root folder of your drive might help.
To this, we found there's some problem with unity version. And we tried to fix it today in Steam version.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
A fun game, absolutely love the art, here are some tips + walkthrough/summary of things you can do + save files near the end:

Tips:
There is no auto save so make sure you save on regular basis!

Your main action is working, it takes 2 'time slots'. You can also research a new equipment piece, which also costs 2 time slots.
Going back home always takes ALL time slots, but if you do it with only 1 time slot left - you can still do it, this means it's better to spend 3 time slots first in some other way.
When doing events - make sure you check how much time they take and when they can happen.
I will mention the times you need in the guide.

Regarding stability: overall every approximately 15% of stability loss you get a random 'debuff'. If you don't care about it you can just ignore it.. otherwise you have to improve stability by staying home. I recommend doing something else before staying home(spending up to 3 units)
Buying chip for 900 coins in the shop is great for even better recovery, but early on that's big money, so it's mostly mid game+.
Basically you are good if you stay above 85% stability.

Regarding work:
Work success rate depends on the main stat it wants BUT not meeting side stats will punish you. Success rate can be low/mid/high - mid is the minimum you want to try job on. Other stats only seem to matter if they don't meet requirement, punishing you with lower success.
Now the 'extra' options are approximately +10-20% payment per option for 'perfecting' mission(no fails). What this means is that you always want to prioritize stats first and only when you can have high chance - consider extra options. It's more important to actually have high success rate on the mission compared to having extras, which is ideally a higher main stat(hard to say exact amount, early missions seem to want much more for high chance, higher req missions only need a little more than they ask)

Starting out:
This section will help you with a 'walkthrough' until main route select, which will allow you to speed rush the progress and complete every sub story you want afterwards easily while still having time left for main route.

At first you are kinda 'forced' to start with House Work job. I suggest you buy maid clothes from shop and research maid arms immediately. You will need it anyway, so might as well do it while you are forced to do this job to improve success rate.
On 4th you can go to park at start of day, do so to start one of the sub stories.
You now have 1 time slot left.. you are probably doing fine with stability, so go to bar instead for your last time slot. This will tell you that you need 450 efficiency to enter bar.

Once you are done - it's 5th june, story stuff happens and now you have 3 jobs available.
Since you already have arms crafted - your next part you want is probably torso for another solid stat boost. I recommend strong torso. You might already have enough to craft it. If you don't - keep doing maid job until you do.
Strong torso/maid arms/helper head allow you to do construction job at decent success rate. It's the most paying job for a while, so a good idea to do it to rush your progress, start doing that.

If you are under 90 stability after 1st job on 6th june - go to park and converse for a bit boost.. then go to home for more boost.

On sunday you likely won't have much choice, since your money won't allow you to research anything so you can't fully optimize the time. Go to park in the morning and do your first 'imitate the cat' to progress as far as you can without cat gear.
Spend remaining time on home event.

On monday during dusk(2 time slots spent) there is verity event in shopping district.. another one of the side stories, might as well start it then rest at home.

Keep working construction, promoting and doing the neccessary story progress there as it asks. Your goal in construction once you reach level 2 is to craft strong arms 2 so you can actually complete it. Keep doing 1 to gather cash if you need more. Equip and keep going. Eventually you need those arms anyway to progress construction more by going into shopping arcade.

On 13th is your first 'evaluation' - if you did all I told you to do then you have full S rank and get 2k $, neat :) Keep going in construction.

On sunday visit park for a bit of a extra stability boost before going home. You can technically research something that will be needed for side story like kitty head to spend more time but you probably want money for future jobs instead.

You are getting close to end of progression of construction job. Finishing lvl 2 10 times will go into main route choice. You can only select one, read more in main route choices.
Be aware that all jobs have 'extra' completion, which is completing lvl 3 a few times - this does not give any new scenes but gives a neat cash boost.

How you progress further depends highly on what route you choose. This is as far as I guide you - now you know basics and you got here real fast, so you have loads of time to do sub stories/job progress. It is important to try and rush progress with main job before tackling with side stuff - this makes the money you need unnoticeable. I do recommend taking a look at side stories though and focusing on the ones that involve sunday(nearly all of them) one by one though so you don't waste your sundays, since if you stall too long you might not have enough time to do all in 1 playthrough. But normally you should have plenty of time with a decent safety buffer.
Usually progressing main job means doing the basic job of your route first(if you chose to start with weaponoid - then you are already done with construction, which is the 'beginner' gear for it. But if you want other routes - you likely will profit from finishing those route jobs first!

Sub stories:
I will start with sub stories, since they are the ones you will complete before the main route.
First of all a summary of what is available to you job wise:
House work job - lowest paying job that is mostly for a sub story. Has H scene.
3 starter jobs - Data/Cafe/Construction. You can do those all despite the route you choose. This gives you non H scenes and some money/rating upon completing each... I only recommend doing the one with the color of the ending you plan(unless you plan to play game only once, in which case might as well go for all 3)
Data is related to programmer main route.
Cafe is related to idol route.
Construction is related to weaponoid route.

Now onto actual possible 'side events'. Those are locations you can travel to. Those can give good rating boost/some money, which is neat. Those also all have H scene attached :)

A Cat is Fine Too:
Park is available on Tue/Thu/Sun only in the morning(before you do anything else!)
1) The story initiates by going there at this time and unlocking cat gear.
2) You need to do visit the park 3 times during morning of tue/thu/sat - 1st one with any equipment, 2nd and 3rd with Kitty head/arms equipped and 'imitate the cat' all 3 times.
3) Once you did that - for next visit you need to have 650 + strength and durability while having kitty arms/head equipped. This means you can use any torso to hard boost your stats to this level or craft better cat gear, up to you.
Doing that completes this sub story.

Bribe Ayesha + Hot Springs:
This is another story you get early that is hard to miss.
1)On first sunday you will complete a dessert for Ayesha by going home.
2) On tue/sat during dusk(after 2 time slots are used) in park - you cand find her and feed her that dessert.
3) Now you need to beat bar 450 efficiency challenge during night. Night means 3 time slots used.. do a job then see if you have any events available to push only 1 time slot. If you don't - just waste it on random location doing nothing.
4) Once bar event is done - go to bar at night again. Choose midnight bird(relax)! You will get 3 options, simply choose whichever seem to suit your current equipped gear stats more. Any option progresses as long as you complete it.
5) Now you have recipe for another dessert - next SUNDAY you need to finish day at home with patissier equipment(likely maid gear). This does not require full day, you can research something and do park event on top of home event if you want :)
6) Tue/Sat dusk park - feed her. This finishes event.
7) Mountain opened up on SUNDAY! This needs full day(can't spend time on anything else) + flight. Flight has 3 options - Maid Gear V(any route), Weaponoid Route armor or Birthday Armor(NG+ reward)

Verity + Water Sports:
1) You can start this once you have access to shopping arcade during dusk(2 time slots spent) on mon/fri
2) Mon/Fri dusk with 350+ processing
3) Meet verity at beach on SUNDAY. This needs whole sunday, if you spend even 1 unit of time - you can't do it.
4) 500+ progressing and go to lab.
5) 600+ efficiency/strength and go to shopping arcade
6) Beach on SUNDAY again - 'give her plans'.
7) Beach on SUNDAY yet again but with aquatic gear set equipped!(seems to need only aquatic option bonus, but I didn't risk it and equipped all 3 pieces just in case)

Maid:
Maid is technically not side story, but a side job... but it has H scene, hence why it's here.
1) Keep progressing maid job until you beat rank 2 job 5 times.
2) Buy Dolores in shop.
3) 400+ all stats with maid equipment(will need one of the maid pieces to be higher level at least, likely arms)
When you end day with those equipped - H scene will automatically happen.

Where is My cat + Game Addict:
To activate this quest you first need to complete 'access to bar' with 450 efficiency.(which you also need for Ayesha quest)
1) Once the above condition is met during dusk there is event in shopping arcade.
2) Immediately after dusk event go to night event in dark alley.
3) Now you need to 'learn about matatabi' from the cat guy in park.(usual morning times for him)
He will ask 3 questions, answer: Box, Catnip.. Coconut, Vanilla and Cinnamon.
4) 450+ strength, dark alley night(3 time blocks used)
5) Story stuff happens, next up is staying at home on SUNDAY - this one does not need full day, only ending it during it.
6) Buy Sensory Enhancer from shop and craft magician head/torso.
7) On another SUNDAY you need to have magician gear equipped and then stay at home(does not need full time)
This is the end of this questline that ends with an H :)

I don't understand love:
Be aware that completing this side quest will give you approx -40 stability, you probably want to have means to fast remove that, which is 3500+ rating and the shop chips for maximum stability increase on resting..
To activate this quest you need to choose a route(any route). This means it's likely last side quest you will unlock.
1) Get all stats to 500+, any time in the lab but takes 2 time slots.
2) Buy BL book in shop.
3) Need any part that has 'simulation' and 600+ processing. Go to lab again, need 2 time slots.

Main Routes:
Upon completing one of the 3 starter jobs(does not matter which one) - you can select one of the 3 routes.
For one of the routes you will need to select 'search for other job'.

Each route has a bad ending and good ending. Bad means not completing extra objective near the very end of the route before finishing final quest of the route.

I will quickly summarize them for those who don't want to replay the game more than once:
Programmer Route - I would say this is 'main story' and explains the most about actual default plot you were introduced to. Extra characters that play main role are professor and his android secretary.

Weaponoid Route -this is route that is focused on interaction with Ayesha... has extra Ayesha scenes, if you like Ayesha - it's the route for you:)
This route does not explain much story wise though, since you don't decipher the box in the end, so be aware it's probably worst route for 'one playthrough'. Although it does reveal some lore details about the world in general, mostly Ayesha related stuff. This route adds more questions than answers basically, maybe it will make more sense in sequel if we ever get more Ayesha.

Idol Route - this is pretty much a screw the story, I want robo idol girls.

Programmer Route - 'blue color route' in the job section.
Simply choose programmer to begin this route.

Until close to the very end - this is simply read requirements and progress... good armor to prepare for this route: Hacker head 2, Maid Armor V(for general purpose stats), Power Suit 2/3, Spec Ops Arms/2

Now the important part of this ending comes near the very end once you reach the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want to read spoiler - simply save the game once you are near the end of hacker job/route, you will understand when time comes that you can read the spoiler.

Weaponoid Route - 'red color route' in the job section.
This one needs you to choose the 'search for other job option' during route select.

The route is pretty simple but is a little more involved in stability balancing - you lose stability every time you do main job. The route pays very well though, so you should have enough cash to keep buying the chips for higher stability recover at home.
Initially you should simply progress.
Once you reach the point where you have met Lilly - it might not be clear what you need to do but basically you need to meet up with her 3 times during the morning in park when the yellow (!) sign is there. This progresses the story.

After that it's simple progress for a while again.
Eventually you reach weapon experimentation which is stability game again. Basically you need to not allow the pressure(viewed from top of the screen panel, you need to click arrow down to see your rating/pressure) go too high... the risk seems to start with 20+ but before 50 it's not too big chance... punishment is approx -40 stability..
Honestly if this is NG+ you probably have plenty of time - if it's NG then you might want to save scum to avoid bad luck happening.
Pressure remove is done by resting at home when capsule is ready and selecting cooling capsule option.

Just like with other endings - there is bad ending and it's again done by not fulfilling extra objective right near the very end. The extra objective in this one is pretty straightforward though - BEFORE doing the weapon experiment3 12 times(final quest) do the other questline of weapon route, objectives are written so just follow them. Take the box when given choices.

Idol Route - 'Brown color route' in the job section.
This one needs you to select bartender during route select. I think it's needless to say that this route focuses on Verity and does not have much to do with main story.

This route is something you were hinted at if you did the cafe missions. The route has unique 'popularity mechanic'. Aside of simply working you will unlock popularity(stat hidden in second page of top of the screen) that you need to increase by performing at Tue/Wen/Thu during dusk(2 time slots passed)
As long as you keep in mind that to progress you need popularity on top of usual stuff - it's nothing special, just keep progressing. Don't bother finishing work requirement before doing popularity - it won't trigger scene and you will need to work 1 more time.

The bad/good ending extra in this one becomes available pretty early on - it's the extra mission as usual and it involves having sex with Aino at home for Verity to see :) Skip doing that and you get bad ending.
Be aware that it is easy to get locked into good ending here, since you are locked into it the moment you are 'hacked', which is approx after step 3 where you do combo sex. You don't lose much by skipping bad ending though, so I just wouldn't bother.

Once that becomes available - next step is 1k popularity and you do it on dusk of Mon/Wed/Fri. Having singing related abilities helps get more popularity at once. Having rhytm + singing gave me 330 popularity per session. Also when you finish performing - make sure to check if arcade has a yellow '!' sign - if it does then that means an event is available which is a talk that raises popularity further.

Once you unlock idol job - it's unique in the fact that it does not pay you anything, instead you do it to unlock a special job which autostarts in 2 days and requires certain stat to succeed. It becomes even more complicated if you end up doing extra mission, since you will start getting attacked by hacker and will need synchronization with verity to prevent it.
Eventually you need emotion sensor lvl 3 + info gathering. It's super easy in NG+ since birthday suit has both.. otherwise you need kitty hands V for info gathering... emotion sensor is on multiple head equips.

The finale is a... weird 'battle sequence' that uses up your popularity pool as 'health bar'.
Reached his back for something - do stunt
Gun - do projection
Something else - do the 3rd option.
Attack skips the minigame battle but is a big popularity drop.

1st guy has only blunt move.
For 2nd guy do projection then ask him where servers are.
3rd guy is another fight, he might have all 3 attack types but I only saw him using gun and blunt attacks.

Honestly you can't fail this by failing 2nd guy and auto completing 1st/3rd via fight. The only way to fail is to literally playing manually and intentionally screwing up.

NG+:
Once you complete the game once - there is no NG+ button but once you click 'start game' - game will ask if you want to inherit 20% of your income... you probably completed most/all side activities and just want to rush the remaining 2 stories, so just choose yes.
You also get a 'birthday torso', which is a... nude mode for Aino with 666 each stat and it has flight if you didn't complete mountain side event yet. Overall it's just something to make you rush the route even faster.
Knowing how game works and having a nice cheat money start + cheat armor piece makes it very fast to rush anything you want.(which is likely just the remaining 2 main stories)

To speed up the process of doing 2nd/3rd ending I recommend saving before selecting routes! This will mean you can just save/load skipping a lot of the starter path which is same anyway and get straight to 2 final routes you need.

Save files:

Save files are located in robolife days with aino_data folder. The folder there is called native origin data, which has the achievement data file(needed for the gallery) and save files(can be used to load the game progress)

My achievement file has all gallery unlocked and my save files are as follows:
Save file 000 - a Programmer Route nearly fully completed on NG with nearly all content done and quite a good amount of time left. You only need to progress a bit and you will be able to trigger both bad/good ending.
Save file 001 - a NG+ Route choice - this is pretty much a nigh optimally done rush into route choice with mostly everything available for you to try and the NG+ bonuses means an extra torso armor + good initial cash stack for the time you are on.
Save file 002 - directly on Idol Route good ending... doing a save file where bad/good can easily be comboed for idol route takes too long/probably needed more planning as well... so I didn't bother with that. You don't lose much by just watching good ending since it's literally almost same as bad ending but with extra scenes...
Save file 004 - Weaponoid route on NG+ very close to completion. Has very fast access to both bad ending(just work on weapon testing once, job success is at 10/12) and good ending(same but finish the extra mission before that)

If you want to keep your own save files as well- don't copy paste whole folder or your save files 0, 1, 2 and 4 will get replaced! Save on other slots first or only copy the files you want :)

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
A fun game, absolutely love the art, here are some tips + walkthrough/summary of things you can do + save files near the end:

Tips:
There is no auto save so make sure you save on regular basis!

Your main action is working, it takes 2 'time slots'. You can also research a new equipment piece, which also costs 2 time slots.
Going back home always takes ALL time slots, but if you do it with only 1 time slot left - you can still do it, this means it's better to spend 3 time slots first in some other way.
When doing events - make sure you check how much time they take and when they can happen.
I will mention the times you need in the guide.

Regarding stability: overall every approximately 15% of stability loss you get a random 'debuff'. If you don't care about it you can just ignore it.. otherwise you have to improve stability by staying home. I recommend doing something else before staying home(spending up to 3 units)
Buying chip for 900 coins in the shop is great for even better recovery, but early on that's big money, so it's mostly mid game+.
Basically you are good if you stay above 85% stability.

Regarding work:
Work success rate depends on the main stat it wants BUT not meeting side stats will punish you. Success rate can be low/mid/high - mid is the minimum you want to try job on. Other stats only seem to matter if they don't meet requirement, punishing you with lower success.
Now the 'extra' options are approximately +10-20% payment per option for 'perfecting' mission(no fails). What this means is that you always want to prioritize stats first and only when you can have high chance - consider extra options. It's more important to actually have high success rate on the mission compared to having extras, which is ideally a higher main stat(hard to say exact amount, early missions seem to want much more for high chance, higher req missions only need a little more than they ask)

Starting out:
This section will help you with a 'walkthrough' until main route select, which will allow you to speed rush the progress and complete every sub story you want afterwards easily while still having time left for main route.

At first you are kinda 'forced' to start with House Work job. I suggest you buy maid clothes from shop and research maid arms immediately. You will need it anyway, so might as well do it while you are forced to do this job to improve success rate.
On 4th you can go to park at start of day, do so to start one of the sub stories.
You now have 1 time slot left.. you are probably doing fine with stability, so go to bar instead for your last time slot. This will tell you that you need 450 efficiency to enter bar.

Once you are done - it's 5th june, story stuff happens and now you have 3 jobs available.
Since you already have arms crafted - your next part you want is probably torso for another solid stat boost. I recommend strong torso. You might already have enough to craft it. If you don't - keep doing maid job until you do.
Strong torso/maid arms/helper head allow you to do construction job at decent success rate. It's the most paying job for a while, so a good idea to do it to rush your progress, start doing that.

If you are under 90 stability after 1st job on 6th june - go to park and converse for a bit boost.. then go to home for more boost.

On sunday you likely won't have much choice, since your money won't allow you to research anything so you can't fully optimize the time. Go to park in the morning and do your first 'imitate the cat' to progress as far as you can without cat gear.
Spend remaining time on home event.

On monday during dusk(2 time slots spent) there is verity event in shopping district.. another one of the side stories, might as well start it then rest at home.

Keep working construction, promoting and doing the neccessary story progress there as it asks. Your goal in construction once you reach level 2 is to craft strong arms 2 so you can actually complete it. Keep doing 1 to gather cash if you need more. Equip and keep going. Eventually you need those arms anyway to progress construction more by going into shopping arcade.

On 13th is your first 'evaluation' - if you did all I told you to do then you have full S rank and get 2k $, neat :) Keep going in construction.

On sunday visit park for a bit of a extra stability boost before going home. You can technically research something that will be needed for side story like kitty head to spend more time but you probably want money for future jobs instead.

You are getting close to end of progression of construction job. Finishing lvl 2 10 times will go into main route choice. You can only select one, read more in main route choices.
Be aware that all jobs have 'extra' completion, which is completing lvl 3 a few times - this does not give any new scenes but gives a neat cash boost.

How you progress further depends highly on what route you choose. This is as far as I guide you - now you know basics and you got here real fast, so you have loads of time to do sub stories/job progress. It is important to try and rush progress with main job before tackling with side stuff - this makes the money you need unnoticeable. I do recommend taking a look at side stories though and focusing on the ones that involve sunday(nearly all of them) one by one though so you don't waste your sundays, since if you stall too long you might not have enough time to do all in 1 playthrough. But normally you should have plenty of time with a decent safety buffer.
Usually progressing main job means doing the basic job of your route first(if you chose to start with weaponoid - then you are already done with construction, which is the 'beginner' gear for it. But if you want other routes - you likely will profit from finishing those route jobs first!

Sub stories:
I will start with sub stories, since they are the ones you will complete before the main route.
First of all a summary of what is available to you job wise:
House work job - lowest paying job that is mostly for a sub story. Has H scene.
3 starter jobs - Data/Cafe/Construction. You can do those all despite the route you choose. This gives you non H scenes and some money/rating upon completing each... I only recommend doing the one with the color of the ending you plan(unless you plan to play game only once, in which case might as well go for all 3)
Data is related to programmer main route.
Cafe is related to idol route.
Construction is related to weaponoid route.

Now onto actual possible 'side events'. Those are locations you can travel to. Those can give good rating boost/some money, which is neat. Those also all have H scene attached :)

A Cat is Fine Too:
Park is available on Tue/Thu/Sun only in the morning(before you do anything else!)
1) The story initiates by going there at this time and unlocking cat gear.
2) You need to do visit the park 3 times during morning of tue/thu/sat - 1st one with any equipment, 2nd and 3rd with Kitty head/arms equipped and 'imitate the cat' all 3 times.
3) Once you did that - for next visit you need to have 650 + strength and durability while having kitty arms/head equipped. This means you can use any torso to hard boost your stats to this level or craft better cat gear, up to you.
Doing that completes this sub story.

Bribe Ayesha + Hot Springs:
This is another story you get early that is hard to miss.
1)On first sunday you will complete a dessert for Ayesha by going home.
2) On tue/sat during dusk(after 2 time slots are used) in park - you cand find her and feed her that dessert.
3) Now you need to beat bar 450 efficiency challenge during night. Night means 3 time slots used.. do a job then see if you have any events available to push only 1 time slot. If you don't - just waste it on random location doing nothing.
4) Once bar event is done - go to bar at night again. Choose midnight bird(relax)! You will get 3 options, simply choose whichever seem to suit your current equipped gear stats more. Any option progresses as long as you complete it.
5) Now you have recipe for another dessert - next SUNDAY you need to finish day at home with patissier equipment(likely maid gear). This does not require full day, you can research something and do park event on top of home event if you want :)
6) Tue/Sat dusk park - feed her. This finishes event.
7) Mountain opened up on SUNDAY! This needs full day(can't spend time on anything else) + flight. Flight has 3 options - Maid Gear V(any route), Weaponoid Route armor or Birthday Armor(NG+ reward)

Verity + Water Sports:
1) You can start this once you have access to shopping arcade during dusk(2 time slots spent) on mon/fri
2) Mon/Fri dusk with 350+ processing
3) Meet verity at beach on SUNDAY. This needs whole sunday, if you spend even 1 unit of time - you can't do it.
4) 500+ progressing and go to lab.
5) 600+ efficiency/strength and go to shopping arcade
6) Beach on SUNDAY again - 'give her plans'.
7) Beach on SUNDAY yet again but with aquatic gear set equipped!(seems to need only aquatic option bonus, but I didn't risk it and equipped all 3 pieces just in case)

Maid:
Maid is technically not side story, but a side job... but it has H scene, hence why it's here.
1) Keep progressing maid job until you beat rank 2 job 5 times.
2) Buy Dolores in shop.
3) 400+ all stats with maid equipment(will need one of the maid pieces to be higher level at least, likely arms)
When you end day with those equipped - H scene will automatically happen.

Where is My cat + Game Addict:
To activate this quest you first need to complete 'access to bar' with 450 efficiency.(which you also need for Ayesha quest)
1) Once the above condition is met during dusk there is event in shopping arcade.
2) Immediately after dusk event go to night event in dark alley.
3) Now you need to 'learn about matatabi' from the cat guy in park.(usual morning times for him)
He will ask 3 questions, answer: Box, Catnip.. Coconut, Vanilla and Cinnamon.
4) 450+ strength, dark alley night(3 time blocks used)
5) Story stuff happens, next up is staying at home on SUNDAY - this one does not need full day, only ending it during it.
6) Buy Sensory Enhancer from shop and craft magician head/torso.
7) On another SUNDAY you need to have magician gear equipped and then stay at home(does not need full time)
This is the end of this questline that ends with an H :)

I don't understand love:
Be aware that completing this side quest will give you approx -40 stability, you probably want to have means to fast remove that, which is 3500+ rating and the shop chips for maximum stability increase on resting..
To activate this quest you need to choose a route(any route). This means it's likely last side quest you will unlock.
1) Get all stats to 500+, any time in the lab but takes 2 time slots.
2) Buy BL book in shop.
3) Need any part that has 'simulation' and 600+ processing. Go to lab again, need 2 time slots.

Main Routes:
Upon completing one of the 3 starter jobs(does not matter which one) - you can select one of the 3 routes.
For one of the routes you will need to select 'search for other job'.

Each route has a bad ending and good ending. Bad means not completing extra objective near the very end of the route before finishing final quest of the route.

I will quickly summarize them for those who don't want to replay the game more than once:
Programmer Route - I would say this is 'main story' and explains the most about actual default plot you were introduced to. Extra characters that play main role are professor and his android secretary.

Weaponoid Route -this is route that is focused on interaction with Ayesha... has extra Ayesha scenes, if you like Ayesha - it's the route for you:)
This route does not explain much story wise though, since you don't decipher the box in the end, so be aware it's probably worst route for 'one playthrough'. Although it does reveal some lore details about the world in general, mostly Ayesha related stuff. This route adds more questions than answers basically, maybe it will make more sense in sequel if we ever get more Ayesha.

Idol Route - this is pretty much a screw the story, I want robo idol girls.

Programmer Route - 'blue color route' in the job section.
Simply choose programmer to begin this route.

Until close to the very end - this is simply read requirements and progress... good armor to prepare for this route: Hacker head 2, Maid Armor V(for general purpose stats), Power Suit 2/3, Spec Ops Arms/2

Now the important part of this ending comes near the very end once you reach the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want to read spoiler - simply save the game once you are near the end of hacker job/route, you will understand when time comes that you can read the spoiler.

Weaponoid Route - 'red color route' in the job section.
This one needs you to choose the 'search for other job option' during route select.

The route is pretty simple but is a little more involved in stability balancing - you lose stability every time you do main job. The route pays very well though, so you should have enough cash to keep buying the chips for higher stability recover at home.
Initially you should simply progress.
Once you reach the point where you have met Lilly - it might not be clear what you need to do but basically you need to meet up with her 3 times during the morning in park when the yellow (!) sign is there. This progresses the story.

After that it's simple progress for a while again.
Eventually you reach weapon experimentation which is stability game again. Basically you need to not allow the pressure(viewed from top of the screen panel, you need to click arrow down to see your rating/pressure) go too high... the risk seems to start with 20+ but before 50 it's not too big chance... punishment is approx -40 stability..
Honestly if this is NG+ you probably have plenty of time - if it's NG then you might want to save scum to avoid bad luck happening.
Pressure remove is done by resting at home when capsule is ready and selecting cooling capsule option.

Just like with other endings - there is bad ending and it's again done by not fulfilling extra objective right near the very end. The extra objective in this one is pretty straightforward though - BEFORE doing the weapon experiment3 12 times(final quest) do the other questline of weapon route, objectives are written so just follow them. Take the box when given choices.

Idol Route - 'Brown color route' in the job section.
This one needs you to select bartender during route select. I think it's needless to say that this route focuses on Verity and does not have much to do with main story.

This route is something you were hinted at if you did the cafe missions. The route has unique 'popularity mechanic'. Aside of simply working you will unlock popularity(stat hidden in second page of top of the screen) that you need to increase by performing at Tue/Wen/Thu during dusk(2 time slots passed)
As long as you keep in mind that to progress you need popularity on top of usual stuff - it's nothing special, just keep progressing. Don't bother finishing work requirement before doing popularity - it won't trigger scene and you will need to work 1 more time.

The bad/good ending extra in this one becomes available pretty early on - it's the extra mission as usual and it involves having sex with Aino at home for Verity to see :) Skip doing that and you get bad ending.
Be aware that it is easy to get locked into good ending here, since you are locked into it the moment you are 'hacked', which is approx after step 3 where you do combo sex. You don't lose much by skipping bad ending though, so I just wouldn't bother.

Once that becomes available - next step is 1k popularity and you do it on dusk of Mon/Wed/Fri. Having singing related abilities helps get more popularity at once. Having rhytm + singing gave me 330 popularity per session. Also when you finish performing - make sure to check if arcade has a yellow '!' sign - if it does then that means an event is available which is a talk that raises popularity further.

Once you unlock idol job - it's unique in the fact that it does not pay you anything, instead you do it to unlock a special job which autostarts in 2 days and requires certain stat to succeed. It becomes even more complicated if you end up doing extra mission, since you will start getting attacked by hacker and will need synchronization with verity to prevent it.
Eventually you need emotion sensor lvl 3 + info gathering. It's super easy in NG+ since birthday suit has both.. otherwise you need kitty hands V for info gathering... emotion sensor is on multiple head equips.

The finale is a... weird 'battle sequence' that uses up your popularity pool as 'health bar'.
Reached his back for something - do stunt
Gun - do projection
Something else - do the 3rd option.
Attack skips the minigame battle but is a big popularity drop.

1st guy has only blunt move.
For 2nd guy do projection then ask him where servers are.
3rd guy is another fight, he might have all 3 attack types but I only saw him using gun and blunt attacks.

Honestly you can't fail this by failing 2nd guy and auto completing 1st/3rd via fight. The only way to fail is to literally playing manually and intentionally screwing up.

NG+:
Once you complete the game once - there is no NG+ button but once you click 'start game' - game will ask if you want to inherit 20% of your income... you probably completed most/all side activities and just want to rush the remaining 2 stories, so just choose yes.
You also get a 'birthday torso', which is a... nude mode for Aino with 666 each stat and it has flight if you didn't complete mountain side event yet. Overall it's just something to make you rush the route even faster.
Knowing how game works and having a nice cheat money start + cheat armor piece makes it very fast to rush anything you want.(which is likely just the remaining 2 main stories)

To speed up the process of doing 2nd/3rd ending I recommend saving before selecting routes! This will mean you can just save/load skipping a lot of the starter path which is same anyway and get straight to 2 final routes you need.

Save files:

Save files are located in robolife days with aino_data folder. The folder there is called native origin data, which has the achievement data file(needed for the gallery) and save files(can be used to load the game progress)

My achievement file has all gallery unlocked and my save files are as follows:
Save file 000 - a Programmer Route nearly fully completed on NG with nearly all content done and quite a good amount of time left. You only need to progress a bit and you will be able to trigger both bad/good ending.
Save file 001 - a NG+ Route choice - this is pretty much a nigh optimally done rush into route choice with mostly everything available for you to try and the NG+ bonuses means an extra torso armor + good initial cash stack for the time you are on.
Save file 002 - directly on Idol Route good ending... doing a save file where bad/good can easily be comboed for idol route takes too long/probably needed more planning as well... so I didn't bother with that. You don't lose much by just watching good ending since it's literally almost same as bad ending but with extra scenes...
Save file 004 - Weaponoid route on NG+ very close to completion. Has very fast access to both bad ending(just work on weapon testing once, job success is at 10/12) and good ending(same but finish the extra mission before that)

If you want to keep your own save files as well- don't copy paste whole folder or your save files 0, 1, 2 and 4 will get replaced! Save on other slots first or only copy the files you want :)
bruh, im glad you gave this all effort to post, but in case you don't know how to give a rate: hit the stars up there in the thread title
1625333049921.png
then copy and paste this entire post

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
a really good game . love the story . who doesn't like a tsundere robot ? looking forward to the sequel (yes . the producer of this game said there will be sequel once u finished the game)

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes