4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

barancestudio

Jun 25, 2021
I really wish this had either a roll-back feature, or at least auto-saves at the start of each day. Sucks to have the parts you need for an event, but not knowing you need them.

You either just need to eat the time loss, or hope you have a save recent enough to load from.
We just patched a auto save feature to the game :)

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, no autosave killed my passion for the game. I was rotating out 4 saves like I usually do in games like this and I hit a fail state without realizing it and eventually saved over anything before that point. Lost hours and hours of progress. I didn't even want to start over to finish it, as much as I enjoyed it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Why would you ever do that? Like, the 1st rule of gaming is save often and in different slots. And the game has enough save slots that you can play through it front to back saving once a day and still have a lot left over.

ZehZeh

May 16, 2020
Well, I surrender. It's just so buggy it's unplayable, I keep getting stuck at the beginning 'cause the "Research" button never works.

I restarted the game multiple times, from both saving and new game, redownloaded everything anew from another source, gave the firewall permissions... Nothing worked. Just had other bugs like disappeared backgrounds and permanet light effects on

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, I surrender. It's just so buggy it's unplayable, I keep getting stuck at the beginning 'cause the "Research" button never works.

I restarted the game multiple times, from both saving and new game, redownloaded everything anew from another source, gave the firewall permissions... Nothing worked. Just had other bugs like disappeared backgrounds and permanet light effects on
I beat the entire game without ever running into a single bug...

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
Non-Steam patched and the firewall won't detect it that's all, which is weird all things considered since it's a SINGLE PLAYER GAME! Why would my firewall detect A SINGLE PLAYER GAME?! For the love of EVERYTHING I love, I still don't know the answer to that question!!!
Most all Unity games do this. Just hit cancel when the Windows Firewall prompt comes up. It's telemetry or something for Unity.

Reactions: wiwem71072

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Why would you ever do that? Like, the 1st rule of gaming is save often and in different slots. And the game has enough save slots that you can play through it front to back saving once a day and still have a lot left over.
I do. I save in different slots and rotate. I've never needed 100 saves in a game before. Every VN style game I've played like this has also had an autosave, so I never got stuck before.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I do. I save in different slots and rotate. I've never needed 100 saves in a game before. Every VN style game I've played like this has also had an autosave, so I never got stuck before.
I just find it generally odd that anyone would ever override a save file for any reason other than running out of slot or hard drive space. In fact I generally dislike games with limited slots on principal. It made sense back in the cartridge and memory card era. But there is just no excuse for it in the day and age of cheep hard drives.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Since I read in the extras for the possibilities of a sequel it feels like the best ending to make a sequel of is Weaponized ending.
Liked Idol ending the most but its not sequel material.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Since I read in the extras for the possibilities of a sequel it feels like the best ending to make a sequel of is Weaponized ending.
Liked Idol ending the most but its not sequel material.
That or make three different games with three different styles for each ending. >.>

I'm not sure about the programmer one, but the Idol one could easily be turned into another management type game, with two girls for the price of one, and maybe more added on as the MC could form a company exclusively dedicated to AI and Android managers. Whether it turns into an outright harem game, or one where the MC manages his relationship with his two girls while also dodging others that want to just use him to advance his career or stuff... There's really all sorts of possibilities here.

I can see the weaponized ending being used for an action or RPG type game. Doing missions and mercenary work to earn money, fighting off pursuers and android haters, and developing more complex technology and whatnot. Though it could also be twisted around into a stealth type game, where you have to ensure that you never go to "loud" and attract too much attention from the people hunting you.

The only issue I see with a sequel off of the weaponized ending is that it'd likely have a harder time maintaining the humorous tone of the original. I wouldn't personally mind a more serious game, but I have no idea how it'd work out. Of course, that assumes that the country they left actually cares that much about them...

No matter what though, the dev will have a hard time pleasing everyone, that's for sure. 'Canonizing' an ending for a game like this can make or break your fanbase. It's why big series like say the Venus Blood games or the 'Meister' games from Eushully are largely not connected between each other, to leave that freedom for endings.

ZehZeh

May 16, 2020
I beat the entire game without ever running into a single bug...
A lot of people have, but I'm not the only one that had that bug. Honestly tho, I'm just bummed that even after a new download I had the same problem. Fuck, I just want to play the game and see some robotic tits lmao

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
That or make three different games with three different styles for each ending. >.>

I'm not sure about the programmer one, but the Idol one could easily be turned into another management type game, with two girls for the price of one, and maybe more added on as the MC could form a company exclusively dedicated to AI and Android managers. Whether it turns into an outright harem game, or one where the MC manages his relationship with his two girls while also dodging others that want to just use him to advance his career or stuff... There's really all sorts of possibilities here.

I can see the weaponized ending being used for an action or RPG type game. Doing missions and mercenary work to earn money, fighting off pursuers and android haters, and developing more complex technology and whatnot. Though it could also be twisted around into a stealth type game, where you have to ensure that you never go to "loud" and attract too much attention from the people hunting you.

The only issue I see with a sequel off of the weaponized ending is that it'd likely have a harder time maintaining the humorous tone of the original. I wouldn't personally mind a more serious game, but I have no idea how it'd work out. Of course, that assumes that the country they left actually cares that much about them...

No matter what though, the dev will have a hard time pleasing everyone, that's for sure. 'Canonizing' an ending for a game like this can make or break your fanbase. It's why big series like say the Venus Blood games or the 'Meister' games from Eushully are largely not connected between each other, to leave that freedom for endings.
It would work fine if they went with a similar style like Megaman Battle Network
And story wouldnt need to be any more serious.
The Serious parts could be the missions and comedy outside of them.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes