4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Out of curiosity, what program did you use to decompile the DLL?
For any Unity game built with Mono you can use . Won't work for games using il2cpp instead, which admittedly are a minority. (I'm still bitter about Fell Seal though)

Reactions: noxtek

barancestudio

Jun 25, 2021
Hi guys, this is BaranceStudio, we are developer of Robolife.
Since I saw some of bugs report here, we will try to fix them all tonight.
Also including the GPU/CPU reading problem (Will lock fps stay at 60)

And is really glad to see so many feedback, like I am really happy to see people enjoy my first title.
By the way we are running a patreon account, and planning to make sequel of robolife.
If you like our work, it will be cool to follow us on patreon. Appreciate that again.

You may search Barance Studio / Robolife to find us

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I'm stuck with the bad ending for the decryption route. Anyone know what I need to do for the good ending? There's another journal entry for Decryption Route 11-1 that just says "There are more secrets to be gathered in the digital realm.", but I don't know what to do for it.
game will prompt you to go forward with the ending once you found two.
choose otherwise so you can go back and find the third.

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Where exactly can I find that "empathy" skill? Non of the bodyparts have it (or am I really blind?)

Conkers

Sep 17, 2017
game will prompt you to go forward with the ending once you found two.
choose otherwise so you can go back and find the third.
I'm stuck at the same part and I have no idea what you mean by this. The only 'prompt' to do the ending is going to the lab, there are no other overworld places with quests and I've built anything that seems remotely related to hacking. :unsure:

BossPhase

May 17, 2021
Ooooooh I've been waiting a while for this one. Robotiddy best tiddy! and I see from one of the screenshots that she also comes with a drill that will pierce the heavens! and uhhh....pussy laser, presumably making a clean straight through the protagonist? Hell yeah, I'm in!
That imgur link made me laugh in front of my family and I have never experienced such a rollercoaster of emotions in a second

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I'm stuck at the same part and I have no idea what you mean by this. The only 'prompt' to do the ending is going to the lab, there are no other overworld places with quests and I've built anything that seems remotely related to hacking. :unsure:
yeah, if go to the lab there is another prompt there. Choose the other one "I got other things to do" (it's something like that).

Atleast, that is what I did. If you don't have that prompt when you go into the lab. then maybe you just missed something in the middle. I don't know what that is since I got it the first try.

Conkers

Sep 17, 2017
yeah, if go to the lab there is another prompt there. Choose the other one "I got other things to do" (it's something like that).

Atleast, that is what I did. If you don't have that prompt when you go into the lab. then maybe you just missed something in the middle. I don't know what that is since I got it the first try.
I actually just found out the reason, after reloading a save right before you have to find the scattered fragments! Turns out I was missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which completes decryption route 11-2. If you don't get that before accepting the recovery process (after recovering enough fragments), you can only get the bad end.

Kilvyn

Mar 11, 2019
I really wish this had either a roll-back feature, or at least auto-saves at the start of each day. Sucks to have the parts you need for an event, but not knowing you need them.

You either just need to eat the time loss, or hope you have a save recent enough to load from.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes