4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Gallery unlocker (CG and memories) and infinite money

to unzip in "RoboLife-Days with Aino_Data\Managed"
Hi noxtek, it seems the patch only unlock the first CG of each event, some events have multiple CGs but the rest are still locked.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hi noxtek, it seems the patch only unlock the first CG of each event, some events have multiple CGs but the rest are still locked.
found the problem, updated and now unlocks every cg, i missed a loop before -.-'
try now ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: pokiller

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Gallery unlocker (CG and memories) and infinite money

to unzip in "RoboLife-Days with Aino_Data\Managed"
Nice, you unlocked the first photo in every slot in the gallery. So... when are we getting the rest?
I mean, you said you fixed it, but... where's the new file?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Nice, you unlocked the first photo in every slot in the gallery. So... when are we getting the rest?
I mean, you said you fixed it, but... where's the new file?
already updated the old post, can you test it?

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
I just finished the game in route that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did anyone know which choice change the route so I maybe play again to go for another route.

arsdraconis

May 2, 2020
anyone know how to do the weaponoid route?

I saw the armor as part of the research but it looks routelocked, but I only see option for idol and decryption route

I just finished the game in route that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did anyone know which choice change the route so I maybe play again to go for another route.
The job choice after level 3 of data analyst, cafe, and construction splits off the route between idol and decryption, not sure which route is weaponoid

Edit: I'm retarded, just choose the option that's neither for the weaponoid route

Last edited:

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Fun game. Just finished a playthrough on the Decryption route, definitely enjoyed it.

Probably one of the better ones I've played this year.

Nice balance in that the grind is relatively minimal since Work (the grindiest) tends to also be progressing along the quest Journal getting you bonus rating (needed for the check'ins) and the cash you need to Research better parts (which helps unlock events, make higher level jobs easier, and get the research points needed for the check'ins).

It also was legitimately a game that had choices (daily actions, ending path, can actually fail) and not just a kinetic novel masquerading as a game. The comments from the developer about what they'd like to do in a sequel has me looking forward to their future works as well.

That I only saw half of the jobs (need to try Bar route next time and go down Ayeshs events) in one playthrough, and never got bored during the playthrough, means it also has enough content to the game to make me want to go back and play it a second time right away.

Definitely going to be buying a legit copy of this one on my next payday.

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
Just now I finished 2 routes : Programming & Debt Collection. Only one next Bartending. I like the game like this a bit of management , planning.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
GPU depends on what graphics you have. Firewall is likely because Unity games like to collect usage statistics whether you or the dev wants to or not. So just block it.
Thank you for answering the Firewall-related question!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you for answering the Firewall-related question!
Just an update. I double checked and apparently the dev has to enable that. But yea, unity definitively can collect all sorts of data about the player if you just let it.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes