4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
All the girls have massive tits,
Except no they don't and people can see that for themselves from the previews. They're not that big at all. I have no comment on your subjective assessment but personally I'd have liked this game's boring static sex scenes more if they WERE massive, which they aren't. This isn't meant as my review, just want people not to get scared off - or expect what isn't there - because of this post.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I wasn't expecting much out of this since I usually hate the "you have x amounts of days until x happens and the game is over" but this was great. There are things I could nitpick but overall I really dug this game.

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
Anyone know what to do with the 'there are more secrets to be gathered in the digital realm' quest on the programming path? I think I need it to complete it because I keep getting the bad ending.

Last edited:

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Following the idol path but I have hit a roadblock. To progress i need the empathy skill at lvl 1, 2, or 3 but I haven't seen any parts that have it. Does anybody know how to find that skill?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
what would be different in that version?
Non-Steam patched and the firewall won't detect it that's all, which is weird all things considered since it's a SINGLE PLAYER GAME! Why would my firewall detect A SINGLE PLAYER GAME?! For the love of EVERYTHING I love, I still don't know the answer to that question!!!

GizzleStick

Apr 6, 2020
Tried it out because it had animated tag, but H scenes arent actually animated. Artwork and gameplay is good though.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
Following the idol path but I have hit a roadblock. To progress i need the empathy skill at lvl 1, 2, or 3 but I haven't seen any parts that have it. Does anybody know how to find that skill?
I believe the empathy skill is actually emotion sensor, the vocalist head has it
what is the cat quiz answers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nyagura

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
The game got stuck in 95%, but when I click in the screen, I can hear some noises of response, like when you click on a button in main menu, but the image is the loading process stuck in 95%!

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Non-Steam patched and the firewall won't detect it that's all, which is weird all things considered since it's a SINGLE PLAYER GAME! Why would my firewall detect A SINGLE PLAYER GAME?! For the love of EVERYTHING I love, I still don't know the answer to that question!!!
Because taking out the Steam anti-piracy checks is harder than leaving them in.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
according to this game's steam page, they are also making a slime game, where we are the slime.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes