4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Dotanuki

Nov 1, 2017
Really liked this game does anyone know any similar games like this with also the same quality art?

t1pak

May 9, 2018
So I can't hit research right at the start of the game, so there's nothing to do?
Same problem. When I click on her, she says she needs an order. But, when I open the research window, I try to select "Helper Head" and hit the research button but nothing happens. Is it a bug?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wew, this was a VERY nice VN. Top tier art, with the only issue being inconsistent boob-size for the main-girl... Though I suppose you can just sorta chalk it up to parts replacement shenanigans and stuff and not mind it much.

The story is simple, but fun. The routes are distinct and have a clear and simple split point that doesn't have you scratching your head for 6 years trying to figure out a VN jigsaw puzzle. The gameplay loop is simple, but entertaining enough that it doesn't overstay its welcome, especially since each route brings in some unique quirks to its loop. The scene collecting is easy and not anywhere near as tedious as it is in other games with split routes.

All in all, very good. A lot of VNs could learn from this.

My favorite route was definitely the café route, aka the Idol route. It felt like the route in which Aino expresses herself and grows the most, and in which she's overall the happiest. Also, it's likely the only route in which Verity survives. AI Idol girl likely gets deleted off screen in the other routes, given the details of her situation. Not to say that the other routes are bad by the standards of the game, but they have things that pull them down compared to this one. At least for me. Even if Power-Core torso and related attachments are the hottest for me. >.>

I'm sure everyone has their own preferences.

So what about everyone else? What was your favorite route for this game? And what's your favorite look for Aino? My top tier is definitely Power Core, because bodysuit type look, with the Militarized body being second place.

Wowdatmahwhore

Jul 6, 2018
This game doesnt have a fps limiter so I suggest going into your gpu manager and turning vsync/limiting the fps. Its a solid game. I brought it on steam to support the devs.

Reactions: wiwem71072

fnaggers

May 8, 2020
GPU depends on what graphics you have. Firewall is likely because Unity games like to collect usage statistics whether you or the dev wants to or not. So just block it.
I was wondering why the game was transmitting 90 B/sec without any clear online functionality, that it's Unity being shitty and not anything sneaky slipped into the game files is reassuring. Thanks!

AgilityHex

Jun 2, 2018
There's an issure with the idol route. When it asks for the empathy skill there isn't one listed on any part. What you need for that is the emotion sensor skill. You can find it on the kimono head.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How do you pass the old man's catgirl-3 phase? Kitty head and arms aren't enough it seems.
You need to visit him multiple times, and each time have Aino act like a cat, a total of three times. And then you need to hit the park again for the H-event, while wearing cat-gear, obviously.

Reactions: Skyzenski

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Can I ask what did you change in the dll?
sure.....

// AlbumCGPanel to unlock the first CG
protected override void commonDealDataInfor(int index)
{
Hashtable hashtable = new Hashtable();
bool flag = true;
for (int i = 1; i <= GameValues.AlbumCGList[index].Max; i++)
{
GameValues.AchievementData.CGList.Add((GameValues.AlbumCGList[index].Name + "_" + i).ToUpper());
<----- added this line
if (GameValues.AchievementData.CGList.Contains((GameValues.AlbumCGList[index].Name + "_" + i).ToUpper()))
{
flag = true;
break;
}
}

// CGSliderShowPanel to unlock the sequential CGs
public void OnEnable()
{
GameValues.isCouldRightClick = false;
this.CGList = new List<string>();
this.nowListIndex = 0;
int num = 1;
bool flag = false;
for (int i = 1; i <= GameValues.NowCGSliderShowData.Max; i++)
{
GameValues.AchievementData.CGList.Add((GameValues.NowCGSliderShowData.Name + "_" + i).ToUpper());
<---- added this line
if (GameValues.AchievementData.CGList.Contains((GameValues.NowCGSliderShowData.Name + "_" + i).ToUpper()))
{
if (!flag)
{
num = i;
flag = true;
}
this.CGList.Add(GameValues.NowCGSliderShowData.Name + "_" + i);
}
}

// AlbumMemoryPanel for memories
protected override void commonDealDataInfor(int index)
{
Hashtable hashtable = new Hashtable();
bool flag = true;
<---- setting it to true was enough
if (GameValues.AchievementData.AVGList.Contains(GameValues.AlbumMemoryDataArr[index].AVGID))
{
flag = true;
}
if (flag)
{
hashtable.Add("interactable", true);
hashtable.Add("active_image_thumbnail", true);
hashtable.Add("image_thumbnail", GameObjs.SprResLoadDic[GameValues.AlbumMemoryDataArr[index].FileName.ToLower()]);
}
else
{
hashtable.Add("interactable", false);
hashtable.Add("active_image_thumbnail", false);
}
this.unit_lists_data.Add(hashtable);
}

// PlayerData for the infinite money

public int Money
{
get
{
return 1000000;
<---- return always 1m
}
set
{
if (value >= GAME_PARAMETER.PLAYER_MONEY_MAX)
{
this._money = 1000000;
}
else if (value <= 0)
{
this._money = 0;
}
else
{
this._money = 1000000;
<---- set always 1m
}
GlobalFuncs.NumberChange(GameObjs.MainPanelObjsDict[GameObjs.MainPanelObjsDict_ENUM.Text_Player_Money], this._money, false, 0.01f, "");
}
}

but i'm curious... why? xD

dkleavemeoutofthis

Jun 2, 2020
I'm stuck with the bad ending for the decryption route. Anyone know what I need to do for the good ending? There's another journal entry for Decryption Route 11-1 that just says "There are more secrets to be gathered in the digital realm.", but I don't know what to do for it.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes