kvorki

Jun 26, 2022
Gallery Unlocker and cheats (11/03/2023 version)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Robolife2_Data\Managed"

Q Open debug
F1 +100k Money
F2 +100 Durability
F3 +100 Efficency
F4 +100 Processing
F5 +100 Strenght
F6 Toggle infinite stability (on/off)

(updated 13/03: Added infinite stability)
(updated 14/03: Added the debug menu)

View attachment 2467226
Thank you noxtek! Could you please do a version with cheats only?

Sep 23, 2021
so I'm guessing build 1.58 is the last one?
any idea what build is the one on the first post? There wasn't any number that went with it.

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
Any similar games with decent animation like this one. or Summer Memories, and it was good, the scene weren't great because I prefer animation.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi
Can you please tell me how can I change day? I miss the event 7/26 Android Sports festival

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
How am i supposed to heal outside battle and get rid of external damage status?
As far as I know, for restore options, you have basic rest(scale with time time rest), enhance rest (like basic, but with 'program cleaning service' from shop), home event(available some morning after I believe mission 'adjusting performance') and enhance home event( with 'program cleaning service ')

That's all stuff from the first game that still applies on this one. I see that there are more drop in this version from mission combat, I would not be surprised if one of them restore durability.

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
lol random question i know i love the cheat and the free open gallery but is there anyway to just get the cheat without the gallery unlock??? hahahaha dont hate me for this

Dec 26, 2019
Blocked with champion's route lvl9. 5000+pts, but nothing happens when I work MMA lvl2.

Something I don't understand?

(edit same for inquisitor nothing triggers)

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Question because of the experience with the previous Robolife - is it possible to finish everything in just 1 full playthrough? Does it have "freeplay" after all the quests? Does it limit you on time severely? Fear of missing out sure is striking me hard.

Sep 23, 2021
Question because of the experience with the previous Robolife - is it possible to finish everything in just 1 full playthrough? Does it have "freeplay" after all the quests? Does it limit you on time severely? Fear of missing out sure is striking me hard.
No? Even on the first one you can't finish all in 1 play through as there are 3 routes depends on the job you take.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes