Sep 23, 2021
bullshit why-y-y-y-y-yyy

Thanks for the answer.
while i understand the need for 'the perfect full-unlock run', I feel that at least the game series does provide newgame+. Haven't finish a route in this one yet, but the first game also give parts just for completing 1 route. Oh, and there also bonus part in this game if you have first game install too.

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
One thing I wanna ask if anyone's found out...
Remember the duck maid in the abandoned factory checking if you have maid parts?
I met her elsewhere, downtown (late night? 7/19? Not sure about the time), she talked about reaching the epilogue and I hadn't at that moment. I couldn't find her again.
Is there anyone who knows what it's about?

Sep 23, 2021
One thing I wanna ask if anyone's found out...
Remember the duck maid in the abandoned factory checking if you have maid parts?
I met her elsewhere, downtown (late night? 7/19? Not sure about the time), she talked about reaching the epilogue and I hadn't at that moment. I couldn't find her again.
Is there anyone who knows what it's about?
Given the fact that there are 3 separate routes, it is more than likely to be a new game+ content.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
(if anyone can give me the best version to use with cheats. then link it.
...no bitcoin stuff please...

also i think I'm on the older version on page one.. so that must be why i can't debug
but why does the latest version crash in the fight?? if so.. does it work only on the older version..?)

sorry im just uninstalling the game so I can actually play it later. i dislike grinding.. but could the crash be from stat debbugging? or perhaps something else..?

Reactions: d0evil

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
(if anyone can give me the best version to use with cheats. then link it.
...no bitcoin stuff please...

also i think I'm on the older version on page one.. so that must be why i can't debug
but why does the latest version crash in the fight?? if so.. does it work only on the older version..?)

sorry im just uninstalling the game so I can actually play it later. i dislike grinding.. but could the crash be from stat debbugging? or perhaps something else..?

NOTE: it's a save file from the first version on page 1. I do not know why people can't get past the (bugs??). The only problem for me is the slow boot of the game.
all scenes are unlocked... I grinded it yes... all costumes and outfits are near the highest rank.

Darksoul69

Dec 1, 2019
i wanted to ask, [Otaru] is the MC of the game right? the same guy from the start right? not someone different. saw the name in the last H-scene and was wondering.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Gallery Unlocker and cheats (11/03/2023 version)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Robolife2_Data\Managed"

Q Open debug
F1 +100k Money
F2 +100 Durability
F3 +100 Efficency
F4 +100 Processing
F5 +100 Strenght
F6 Toggle infinite stability (on/off)

(updated 13/03: Added infinite stability)
(updated 14/03: Added the debug menu)

View attachment 2467226
Lord, grant me the honor of shaking your hand. The gift you offered to the community is like the fire that some god gave to humans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes