RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Hmmm I didn't complete a sub-mission... the sporting events... Is there any way to repeat it? I can't figure it out. It says the date 7/20
xD is that I spent the day to move forward with the story and primary missions.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Game-Breaking Bug found on epilogue. Once the 1,000,000 Scam quest is completed, trying to do the quest missions freezes the game in battle.

1689147826983.png

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is just an all unlocker. Basically it let's you have a full complete save. I'd assume the intention is for you to use it with New Game+(which is badly implemented, but basically, after you beat the game, if you go to New Game it'll ask if you want to have a boosted start, which gives you like $50k, and all the non story notes IIRC.) They appear every Sunday, but you have to be at 4/5 dots of time passed. You have to have either seen all 3 normal ends, or beaten the epilogue to pass her check.

So there is a bug in this initial version of the game, hopefully someone will update the upload here. All you need to do is load your save and go into your wardrobe, unequip all chips, do something to pass some amount of time, then you can re-equip your chips and re-save.

Reactions: Levelution

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
Anything like with decent animation. I have a hard time finding stuff with good animation and character interaction.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
the game randomly freezes on %45 why does that happen
I would also like the answer to this question since I can run most unity stuff pretty well so if anyone has any workarounds or knowledge of this issue that would be great

Sep 23, 2021
the game randomly freezes on %45 why does that happen
I would also like the answer to this question since I can run most unity stuff pretty well so if anyone has any workarounds or knowledge of this issue that would be great
Not too computer-savy, but from my experience, 45% is where the game try to check/modify with the log file, which can cause antivirus program you have to trip& interrupt. Whitelist the file tend to do the trick.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
can sobody help me
i only found 3 routes but aparently ther are 5 ?
and ther are a lot of qwests that dind not start ?

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
There's a lot of reference in this game. Even Jojo. It's pretty common in VNs and Eroges. Buuut there's one thing that i would like to mention.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What version of the game do we have here?

I understand that the initial version had some game-breaking bugs?

Actually, was an update request even made for this game?

I'd like to play this, I loved the first one, but I'd rather wait than deal with any game breaking bugs. Other bugs I don't necessarily care about, but game breaking ones are an obvious no-no.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I found it. https://f95zone.to/threads/robolife2-nova-duty-v1-7.160776/
+1 this thing guys if you want the updated version. C'mon.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Gallery Unlocker and cheats (11/03/2023 version)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Robolife2_Data\Managed"

Q Open debug
F1 +100k Money
F2 +100 Durability
F3 +100 Efficency
F4 +100 Processing
F5 +100 Strenght
F6 Toggle infinite stability (on/off)

(updated 13/03: Added infinite stability)
(updated 14/03: Added the debug menu)

View attachment 2467226
Thanks for this, unfortunately it seems like it causes the current Steam version of the game to crash whenever you enter a battle

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Robolife2NovaDuty-1.7l
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PogFish1

May 5, 2023
I cant click on anything, like if i click rest she just makes a stupid fucking noise and nothing happens i cant even get to where you get a job like wtf

Reactions: HelnKellr

mykasero

Aug 6, 2019
I cant click on anything, like if i click rest she just makes a stupid fucking noise and nothing happens i cant even get to where you get a job like wtf
Same here, stuck on day 2, can't even buy the stuff from the shop cus when I click ,,Buy" it just does the ka-ching sound and that's it, no money taken from the wallet and no item in the inventory.

Can anyone send a link to the older versions? 1.6 or 1.5

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes