mmd225

Oct 26, 2019
I believe the missing file that's causing the no clicking problem is just the steam_appid.txt.(drop it in the main directory)

RaikezKaria

Aug 19, 2020
downloaded old copy of game. merged with new copy of game. still not working. so before anyone blames my computer i think it's safe to say the last 2 versions of this game for sepparate reasons are disfunctional trash at the moment. Not able to get past junkyard scene now, game crashes before a fight even begins.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Ok...this is just pure garbage in term of playability with the game breaking bug.

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you. It works great, so far i didn´t find any of the clicking or freeze bugs the other downloads had.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I went ahead and fixed the files together, this version should work now 1.7 with the missing files to fix softlock and crashes
Thank you for the fix.
Can your version work with the cheat?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I went ahead and fixed the files together, this version should work now 1.7 with the missing files to fix softlock and crashes
Thanks so much... the version in the OP wouldn't even go past the initial load screen for me, let alone the bugs further in everybody else was complaining about.

hory1

Oct 19, 2021
I'm using this with the cheat console and my game still crashes at the part in the junkyard where the first battle is. It just loads in a small box before crashing.

CornOnTheCobra

Nov 12, 2022
Sadly still crashes during the load up to the first junkyard battle. Unless I'm doing it wrong, was I supposed to merge your version with the older one? sorry if it was obvious.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes