Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
I cant click on anything, like if i click rest she just makes a stupid fucking noise and nothing happens i cant even get to where you get a job like wtf
same here , game does nothing at all ... just sits there and whatever you click doesnt work, no progress no nothing

You can google the game , Robolife2 download
theres a version that can be downloaded on magnetDL with a magnet on a torrent program , it's from march and works

Last edited:

Shikicool2

Sep 28, 2023
Gallery Unlocker and cheats (11/03/2023 version)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Robolife2_Data\Managed"

Q Open debug
F1 +100k Money
F2 +100 Durability
F3 +100 Efficency
F4 +100 Processing
F5 +100 Strenght
F6 Toggle infinite stability (on/off)

(updated 13/03: Added infinite stability)
(updated 14/03: Added the debug menu)

View attachment 2467226
How to put cheat on the game i cant open debug or put money. did i do it wrong?

BonnieDarko

Mar 30, 2020
To all stuck on day 2, just press the "Work" button and follow through the tutorial. After that the game gets unstuck!

1700777699880.png

criv

Aug 17, 2017
Unplayable, most of the time it does not unlock the work button on day 2, it soft locks you every 5 minutes by not letting you sleep so you have to load the game to continue and you better be saving very often because it does not auto save, making you lose a lot of progress if you forgot to save for a while.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone whose finished the game know if you have to do all the sports festival events in order to unlock access to non-sports festival events (and if so, are those non-festival events like, really good)? Cause I'm not really into the (spoilers for the 7/12 festival event) sharing/gangbang scene of the second festival, so I'm probs gonna rollback to an earlier save and opt out but thought it wouldn't hurt to check if I'd be missing out on god-tier events or something by doing so.

Sep 23, 2021
So i been putting this game on backburner for while since i have older version that have the 'freeze/nothing show up in combat' bug(v1.58) & was waiting for v1.7. I check this thread, saw all the day 2 thing, check the game (steam link) & their , no mention of said bug nor new update. Maybe the problem is the file?

NiikoOwO

Nov 16, 2023
So, I might have found a soultion for the stuck after day 2 error and softlocks, and what I did was:
1. I downloaded the older version of the game (1.58)
2. I copied the contents of the folder with older version to the folder with the newer one
3. I skipped all the files that were already in the newer version folder

as I write this, I played for more or less an hour, and haven't encounter anymore softlocks and bugs

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes