rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
RochesteDorm is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Zelda, Dead or Alive, The Witcher, Darkstalkers, NieR, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, and many others. He focuses on bestiality, futanaris, extreme insertions, and excessive cum.​

Updated: 2021-07-06
Artist: RochesteDorm - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 720p and 1080p
Files: 35+ pictures
Length: 50+ animations (50min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
2021-07 update: - - -

A2.gif A3.gif A4.gif A5.gif A6.gif A7.gif A8.gif a9.jpg

Last edited:

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Oh wow! I thought this artist was always inactive for so long since I haven't seen some new stuff on this artist, guess I was wrong.
Appreciated the upload.

Reactions: rf96

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
Anybody downloading that is a sick pervert.

I mean:

:ROFLMAO:
I watched him work on this specific piece live. Dude put in a lot of work into those models to make them nudeable and you can barely see that in the set.

Thanks for sharing as always!

Feb 26, 2018
NowThisDoesPutASmileOnMyFace.jpg Now if only some kind soul would upload all of Johndoe1970's work my life would be comprete. dat futa on beastie jazz is my jam namsaiyan.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
NowThisDoesPutASmileOnMyFace.jpg Now if only some kind soul would upload all of Johndoe1970's work my life would be comprete. dat futa on beastie jazz is my jam namsaiyan.
johnoe1970 on kemono.party until april 16th. now if someone cud scrape all his works and his works on pixiv before going paywall thatd be great. he has way too many clips to. if only kemono has a scraper