4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
still not work ... no voice no cc (only in birth)
did I miss something?
win 11
What does your sounds setting page look like? I want to guess you muted voices for the achievement at some point and just haven't turned CC on but each chapter has a slider for voice volume and Sofi / ZuJo scenes have CC button next to the slider so that doesn't seem the likely answer.
1727966275554.png

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
is there a way to mindbreak Johanna? i saw a video where she wanted to be bred but i dont know how to do it in game

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
is there a way to mindbreak Johanna? i saw a video where she wanted to be bred but i dont know how to do it in game
You can mindbreak both of them by making them cum 5 times.
You can also insta-break her by dressing her up as a dog and having a dog do her (she also just cums faster from dogs in general).

Reactions: Axel-T-C

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
1728012849951.png
nope I have try max still not work(only music always work)
& The Music in this program gradually fades in after it starts (by GPT)
I try keep all EN fold name path but not work
This's I use DL link
weird thing is wed game I can play normal

BrawlStarzMan

Jan 4, 2022
Yeah, equip the dog ears, the dog nose, regular stockings, and dog butt plug and then choose the dog penis. It should toggle the achievement.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Im getting an Opengl inited error. No uniform called resolution? Apparently im using a fill style on a line not suppoprted? whatever than means. in the Zoo-phobia mini game

Joshuamb25

May 8, 2022
On horaceshoarsewhore part audio with zu and other one of there voices dont work music do bt ther evoice are gone

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
On horaceshoarsewhore part audio with zu and other one of there voices dont work music do bt ther evoice are gone
Do their lips move as if they were talking or is it no talking at all like in the video posted a few posts up?
Do you have any characters in the folder structure that are not on a US english keyboard?
Did you copy your save from an old version or start fresh?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
How do you change the voices in the dickgirl galore, got the achievement.

RedReddick

Oct 13, 2020
Hi!
How do you trigger the pregnancy, and birth scenes? Are there also any other unlockable scenes besides the sex and belly inflation?

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
Hi!
How do you trigger the pregnancy, and birth scenes? Are there also any other unlockable scenes besides the sex and belly inflation?
There are no other animations besides what you see, pregnancy is achieved automatically by inseminating them and when you click "make baby" you get a screen with them holding the baby. There is no animation for that, but a bit of voice overs.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes