4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
Oh, there should just be a save.dat file in the old folder that you just put in the new folder.
Do I have a different version of the game or do I need a different flash player? The save.dat file doesn't show for me.
1728367769828.png

RedReddick

Oct 13, 2020
Oh thanks. So where on the screen can I the 'make baby' button after insemination? Do I cum a certain number of times before it shows up or in any of the toggle menus?

There are no other animations besides what you see, pregnancy is achieved automatically by inseminating them and when you click "make baby" you get a screen with them holding the baby. There is no animation for that, but a bit of voice overs.

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
Oh thanks. So where on the screen can I the 'make baby' button after insemination? Do I cum a certain number of times before it shows up or in any of the toggle menus?
It should show up on the top left and right edges where you "empty out" as well and as soon as one is pregnant, usually after the first time of vaginal sex.

SPGSboy

May 7, 2023
I had the same until i removed all special characters from the folder. Try a simple path like "C:\HoracesHoarseHorseWhores". Same for the Butt2Go! one.
Действительно работает, голоса появились, спасибо, мужик!
It really works, the voices have appeared, thanks man!

Reactions: kidderyao

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Hi!
How do you trigger the pregnancy, and birth scenes? Are there also any other unlockable scenes besides the sex and belly inflation?
Yeah, there is no birth scene and it almost feels like pregnancy is there to make fun of people with pregnancy kinks since the babies always come out looking like hilariously horrible abominations that came right out of a sus Youtube video or one of those nasty-ass Android apps made for little girls.
I'm just here for the cumflation, the babies just made me laugh.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Yeah, there is no birth scene and it almost feels like pregnancy is there to make fun of people with pregnancy kinks since the babies always come out looking like hilariously horrible abominations that came right out of a sus Youtube video or one of those nasty-ass Android apps made for little girls.
I'm just here for the cumflation, the babies just made me laugh.
Don't forget to pump their asses too with cum. This will expand their bellies even more. ;)
Once you got those tattoos, you can place them on their skin to check the current/total amount and other useful statistics. There are also different perks for those dicks. Cupcake pig penis for example fills her in almost one take, which takes a while, but it's worth. :BootyTime:

Reactions: SPGSboy and yercat

mstrike

Mar 13, 2020
anyone got the spanking tool? been trying to unlock it, inflated them till they don't seem to grow anymore, still nothing, could it be bugged?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes