Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1343296

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Updated: 08-08-2021

First part of a multiple release multi-mod. This initial release features a fully independent, fully unlocked gallery. Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).

Features:
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
Installation: PC: Extract contents to "game" folder. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Uninstall: Simply delete the "SanchoMod" subfolder in the titles' "game" folder. Easy-peasy.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.

DAMN! been waiting for someone to do this! what a legend! thank you very much!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I really need some help right about now I’m trying to find the blonde lady photos but I keep missing at least two of them the one at the gates not showing and I can’t get the motel thing for her as well and I do not know what to do so if someone can help me please

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Quest says "Go to your Bedroom at the mansion during night.". Nothing is happening when I go, am I missing something?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod: Playing around with some other features. One of which is an on-demand stat info screen. With well over 1100 variables in this title (yep, that's a shit-ton) it'll take a bit to see if this is worth the trouble. Here's a couple teasers to wet your whistle:

RR SM B03a.jpg RR SM B03b.jpg

Reactions: Meridian

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Quest says "Go to your Bedroom at the mansion during night.". Nothing is happening when I go, am I missing something?
There's 4 events where this hint can propagate. Need a bit more info to assist. The events are:
  • Ms. Fine lends a hand
  • Robin ask to keep Ms. Fine in the house
  • Threesome with Ms. Fine
  • Ms. Fine's hand

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I missed one scene so I opened the scripts to unlock it and holy shit you weren't kidding.
Legit the worst gallery script I've ever seen, I'm actually impressed.
You're brave, going through that thing for a mod, kudos (y)
SanchoMod: Playing around with some other features. One of which is an on-demand stat info screen. With well over 1100 variables in this title (yep, that's a shit-ton) it'll take a bit to see if this is worth the trouble. Here's a couple teasers to wet your whistle:

View attachment 1344176 View attachment 1344175
If I may share my observation, as somebody who followed this game for some time, problem is not incompetence. Rather, author is constantly changing, adjusting re-doing... All in search for magic formula of success. If he stick with his original concept, we would have cleaner code, and less weird bugs.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
There's 4 events where this hint can propagate. Need a bit more info to assist. The events are:
  • Ms. Fine lends a hand
  • Robin ask to keep Ms. Fine in the house
  • Threesome with Ms. Fine
  • Ms. Fine's hand
I believe i did the threesome when her mom came in and joined. There's also a quest that says "Tell Ms Fine that she's beautiful.".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If I may share my observation, as somebody who followed this game for some time, problem is not incompetence. Rather, author is constantly changing, adjusting re-doing... All in search for magic formula of success. If he stick with his original concept, we would have cleaner code, and less weird bugs.
I can certainly appreciate you view. But (to me) that's all a lazy excuse similar to "not doing one's homework cause the dog ate it". Consider that even if a master chef keeps grabbing another pot over and over to refine a recipe, at some point someone, anyone, has to start washing and putting them in storage or the whole damn kitchen gets filled to the ceiling with pots. All of that makes about as much sense to me as the following math where 11 does not equal 12, and 12 does not equal 11: :)

RR Math01.jpg RR Math02.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I believe i did the threesome when her mom came in and joined. There's also a quest that says "Tell Ms Fine that she's beautiful.".
That's not enough info. If you are still stuck later, check the following variables/conditionals to isolate the event:
  • If l_afinehand is false then the event to progress is either "Ms. Fine lends a hand" or "Ms. Fine's hand"
  • If l_robinneedsfine is false then the event to progress is "Robin ask to keep Ms. Fine in the house"
  • If both l_melissa_motel_1f and fines_goodnightkiss are true then the event is " Threesome with Ms. Fine "
Narrowing the actual event down will allow me to give exact steps according to the code. I say all this under the condition that it's not a bug, which is a possibility, so keep that in mind.

Reactions: Aiden619

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
That's not enough info. If you are still stuck later, check the following variables/conditionals to isolate the event:
  • If l_afinehand is false then the event to progress is either "Ms. Fine lends a hand" or "Ms. Fine's hand"
  • If l_robinneedsfine is false then the event to progress is "Robin ask to keep Ms. Fine in the house"
  • If both l_melissa_motel_1f and fines_goodnightkiss are true then the event is " Threesome with Ms. Fine "
Narrowing the actual event down will allow me to give exact steps according to the code. I say all this under the condition that it's not a bug, which is a possibility, so keep that in mind.
Can you give us a list of all your mods?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Wouldn't it be easier for him to post a save... ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
did somebody noticed that in heather gallery these 2 scenes are the same

View attachment 1344468
Good catch. Dev f'd up the code. I think I can fix as #9 shouldn't be "secondsistercall" but rather "heathercangetitagain_1". Give me a bit to find the replay, change, and test...will report back.

Edit: Fixed dev's bug for mod. See mod post here. Download link and changelog has been updated. Reinstall and enjoy. Credits to chaf for finding the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: chaf

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Good catch. Dev f'd up the code. I think I can fix as #9 shouldn't be "secondsistercall" but rather "heathercangetitagain_1". Give me a bit to find the replay, change, and test...will report back.

Edit: Fixed dev's bug for mod. See mod post here. Download link and changelog has been updated. Reinstall and enjoy. Credits to chaf for finding the issue.
cheated with the console to find them but could'nt trigger these scene during gameplay
;)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 1343296

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Updated: 08-09-2021

First part of a multiple release multi-mod. This initial release features a fully independent, fully unlocked gallery. Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).

Features:
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
Installation: PC: Extract contents to "game" folder. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Uninstall: Simply delete the "SanchoMod" subfolder in the titles' "game" folder. Easy-peasy.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Sancho....thank you greatly for all your hard work on this awesome mod. What do you mean by "partial release?"

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes