chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Of course I do, I know how to trigger all scenes, but just know that they are already unlocked separately in the mod. Counting on the grid (left to right via rows), which two? Heather #4 is automatic during standard gameplay. For Heather #8 & #9 you must have already fucked her, installed electric lock (her room), and drank coffee via Aunt's house Kitchen counter.
i unlocked these 2 scenes like you told me ( Tks ) but when i open the gallery on the phone heather 9 still shows the same as heather 4.
and now when i try to open your gallery mod i am having this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style u'smheadbtn' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoGallery.rpyc", line 195, in script
    ���Grt�O���Л}4GoN��-�1Dr,'�j�_�'��M�/i�����<-��G��<-r�wBz�;Q#=�HO椧x�g��N���t?�'�gj�}6G��:��j$���d�9�E�.2$���
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 557, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1134, in visit
    self.style._visit_window(rv.append)
  File "style.pyx", line 541, in renpy.style.StyleCore._visit_window
  File "style.pyx", line 528, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get_unoffset
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'smheadbtn' does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
ROCKING ROBIN v.7D
Tue Aug 10 22:29:54 2021

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i unlocked these 2 scenes like you told me ( Tks ) but wheni open the gallery on the phone heather 9 still shows the same as heather 4
i know it is not important but maybe this is a sort of bug
It is a dev bug....I only fixed it in my mod. The OEM gallery is borked with that one.

Reactions: chaf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Update v1c

Even more goodness! Even more deviance! Even more bang for your buck! (yes, it's still zero bucks)
  • Added Melissa Fine photo guide - "Fine Photo Locations". I'm quite proud of this one, spent all damn day on it. It's got bells, it's got whistles. Hover over the photo# and it gives you both Ms. Fine's hints (when you speak with her at new mansion) plus it shows you a mini-photo of the reward. And of course they are listed in (hopefully) the correct order. I truly hope the effort is appreciated as I didn't add any graphics, only customized the existing code without modifying any of the OEM script files. I think it turned out extremely slick and hope you will agree.
  • I now need to spend some time this evening to cleanup my code before progressing to more features. Of course I plan on doing this while enjoying a fine adult beverage.
Mod link and changelog updated accordingly here. Enjoy and be well. Regards.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I'll see what I can do. No promises as I've much on my plate currently.

FYI: There's a full hint system built-in when you speak with Melissa at the new mansion with menu choice: "Ask Ms. Fine about her photo" for all 10 photos.

It would be a bit of work, but I'm certain I can make an in-game photo guide either in the Main Menu as an info source or during gameplay (much more work) and show something like this (work in progress, none of this is final):

View attachment 1345731 View attachment 1345730 View attachment 1345729

Here's a more matured screen showing those built-in tip phrases (to assist on which one you're stuck on) when you mouse-over the menu:

View attachment 1346008
The problem that I’m having is I don’t know if there’s a photo near the main gate of the mansion the video The developer circles the mouse near the gate now I tried to look at the gate of the main mansion for any photo and I can’t find any the other part of the video shows on the part where the main character is at the motel and there’s those fancy seeinThe developer circles the mouse near the gate now I tried to look at the gate of the main mansion for any photo and I can’t find any the other part of the video shows on the part where the main character is at the motel and there’s those Fantasy Cut scenes and I don’t know if I need that for the Mum of the girlfriend of the main character to unlock the other photo and that’s really confusing and trying to speak to the girlfriends mum at the Mansion it’s sometimes not possible because she’s not in the Mansion most of the time

foxesandhounds

Dec 28, 2019
I could use a little help with the sandbox story progression. I am stuck in chapter four I believe with the generic "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion" in-game hint on the game map which I have determined by altering a few lines of code in my most recent .save game file is related to the "l_afinehand" Boolean value flagged as "False". I am however not able to figure out which quest ("Ms. Fine lends a hand" or "Ms. Fine's hand") this is related to. Could someone explain to me how to complete both of these two quests? I'd rather not alter the code to continue if I can. Thank you all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The problem that I’m having is I don’t know if there’s a photo near the main gate of the mansion the video The developer circles the mouse near the gate now I tried to look at the gate of the main mansion for any photo and I can’t find any the other part of the video shows on the part where the main character is at the motel and there’s those fancy seeinThe developer circles the mouse near the gate now I tried to look at the gate of the main mansion for any photo and I can’t find any the other part of the video shows on the part where the main character is at the motel and there’s those Fantasy Cut scenes and I don’t know if I need that for the Mum of the girlfriend of the main character to unlock the other photo and that’s really confusing and trying to speak to the girlfriends mum at the Mansion it’s sometimes not possible because she’s not in the Mansion most of the time
DL the mod my man....your guide is now there....just for you by your request. It's a done deal. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I could use a little help with the sandbox story progression. I am stuck in chapter four I believe with the generic "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion" in-game hint on the game map which I have determined by altering a few lines of code in my most recent .save game file is related to the "l_afinehand" Boolean value flagged as "False". I am however not able to figure out which quest ("Ms. Fine lends a hand" or "Ms. Fine's hand") this is related to. Could someone explain to me how to complete both of these two quests? I'd rather not alter the code to continue if I can. Thank you all.
There should be no need to alter the code for a non-cheat playthrough. You just have to select the correct menu choices for certain criteria. I'll try to assist the best I can by keeping it as short as possible yet being thorough.

Let's get the conditionals out of the way first.

For "Ms. Fine lends a hand" the requirements are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For "Ms. Fine's hand" the requirements are:
You see the difference between the two? "Ms. Fine's hand" adds the condition requirement of [l_afine_gym] which (in sandbox mode) is obtained by going to mansion basement gym after the following are complete: 1) Robin ask to keep Ms. Fine in the house [ l_robinneedsfine ] and 2) Ms. Fine's LP is 20+.

Here's where it's fucked up. You can get 20LP instantly as soon as you get [l_afine_gym] but you can't get that unless you have 20LP. So the only way to grind LP is to tell her "You look beautiful today." instead of "Ask Ms. Fine about her photo." If you previously gave her "Goodnight Kiss" then you get +2LP for it, otherwise it's simply +1LP per pop.

Grind that and you'll get the Gym, and can go forward with "Ms. Fine's hand". Obviously it's easier after having completed "Ms. Fine lends a hand" since it has same requirements minus the Gym, so focus on that first while you keep calling that gold-digger "beautiful today". Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you and I’m sorry be a pain in the butt but where is the link to download the mod
You're pulling my leg, right? I can't tell but if you aren't the mod post link is in the OP bud. In that post at the bottom it says "Download" with a link. I highly suggest you read the installation instructions twice. It's very easy to install but more complicated than finding a DL link. Safety first. :)

Reactions: LOLO928

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
Hey Guys, does anyone know how I get to speak to Billy Dee in the Diner? She highlights but when I click on her nothing happens.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Guys, does anyone know how I get to speak to Billy Dee in the Diner? She highlights but when I click on her nothing happens.
You must have "halfway fucked" Charmaine first.
Edit: Wait, if you mean this 1628654346699.png after you've done "first day at diner" then you can't....the dev hasn't progressed the story beyond that yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacCloud

skydra

May 4, 2017
after having sex with robin on the stairs, what should i do? the game does not tell me where else to go.
1628658586817.png

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I like Ms. Fine more than Robin lol

Considering that MC is cumming inside all the time, I believe aside Robin other girls will end the same.

SwetsieNL

Mar 3, 2019
I get stuck at the part that i need to go to my bedroom at night in the mansion. but nothing is happening when im there.
Anybody knows what to do??? or is this the end of part 0-7D???

Wayane

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 1343296

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Updated: 08-10-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Melissa Fine's Photo guide. Fully featured custom guide as requested by users.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
I keep getting an error whenever i try to enter the Sanchomod Gallery at the main menu. Any Fix for this?

Reactions: UraN82

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I keep getting an error whenever i try to enter the Sanchomod Gallery at the main menu. Any Fix for this?
Absolutely not enough info. What error (if possible, attach the traceback or post it with a Spoiler tag to keep post size down)? What version of VN are you running? Which mod version are you running (always make sure you DL'd the latest version of mod)?

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
Absolutely not enough info. What error (if possible, attach the traceback or post it with a Spoiler tag to keep post size down)? What version of VN are you running? Which mod version are you running (always make sure you DL'd the latest version of mod)?
Think its this (yeah also getting error)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes