d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
SanchoMod
Update v1d

It just got better. Even more goodness! Even more deviance! Even more bang for your buck! (yes, it's still zero bucks)
  • Added complete photo viewer - "Photo Viewer". Takes the look of the previous update of "Fine Photo Locations" guide and gives you a viewer for Heather, Lana, and Melissa hidden photos.
  • As with the theme of the mod, your persistent file is safe, and your unlocks are unaffected. Keep going for those "cheevos".
  • Added my own mod screen music (cause I got sick of listening to main theme song while editing the mod).
  • Best enjoyed with your favorite adult beverage. I'm a tad partial to Crown which is even smoother with this mod update. Cheers.
Mod link and changelog updated accordingly here. Enjoy and be well. Regards.

Since your photo viewer already shows the hints for photo locations why not simply get rid of 'to fine photo locations'? Does your photo viewer show hints for heather's photos too?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Since your photo viewer already shows the hints for photo locations why not simply get rid of 'to fine photo locations'? Does your photo viewer show hints for heather's photos too?
The "Photo Locations" shows specific screens on how to unlock. The "Photo Viewer" shows the photos. There's a difference. Install and check it out. If you don't like you can always easily uninstall. It's all good.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The "Photo Locations" shows specific screens on how to unlock. The "Photo Viewer" shows the photos. There's a difference. Install and check it out. If you don't like you can always easily uninstall. It's all good.
I didn't try your mod because I'm waiting for lana virgin path to get completed and then I'll start the game again. I just thought of giving you a suggestion.

btw are you going to add "Photo Locations" for heather and lana too? You can use the same layout from "Photo Viewer".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't try your mod because I'm waiting for lana virgin path to get completed and then I'll start the game again. I just thought of giving you a suggestion.

btw are you going to add "Photo Locations" for heather and lana too? You can use the same layout from "Photo Viewer".
Bottom line: the mod is not done. I've added a new feature everyday, professionally coded, bug-free, with advanced aesthetics. I'll only have to put it on hold for a bit if another VN gets an update that I currently have a mod for as I must keep them up to date. I still have a few other mods that have not been completed as well and those VN users are itching for some goodies. I'll keep chugging along and adding features, no worries. The mini-stat screen is still a work in progress as I run through various playthroughs to tighten it up. Regards.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
its when you need to hide at Lana's for 10 days
i know but there is a scene where you are watching tv with lana playing truth or dare.
if it is that just save before the scene and then you have to choose both truth and dare till you have a titsfuck

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Working on finalizing the mod's Photo Location Guide screen. In addition to previous Melissa, Lana is now complete. Will work on Heather after a much needed break. Regards.

1628868011276.png 1628868068198.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question, Last version I played was in March, I think that was V7c1.

Was there some content worth playing in the new update in August?

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everybody. I play "ROCKING ROBIN version 0.7D+" together with "Sancho Mod P1c" and, after the scene in which MC and Robin have sex in the presence of Ms. Fine, while watching a movie all together, there are two notifications (when I press "Hint" on the map) and one of those two are repeated over and over again and do not allow me to go further (whatever I try, nothing happens)... So, when I press "Hint" on the map, or "See Task" on the phone, I receive two notifications; "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion during night"... 1) When I go to the Basement nothing happens / no scene starts. (but when I played two days ago version 7C of the game without SanchoMod, in Basement scene, Ms. Fine tells me that he loves me and that he has shared photos in various places, and I will find them all)... 2) When I go to my bedroom, there I find Robin and he tells me; "My mom say´s she is going to stay" then she asks me "Do you love me?" .. If I say; "You know I do" Robin asks "Is it only me that you love?" .. If I say "It is not only you" and "I love your mom as well", a sex scene will start, with Robin and his mother, together... After this scene, I always (every day) receive only the other hint notification "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and when I go there nothing happens (and here I´m stuck)... If anyone knows how I can get out of this situation, please let me know.. Thank you very much ! 2021-08-13 19_57_12-ROCKING ROBIN VERSION 7D+.jpg

Reactions: Fuckeraunty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Update v1e

This should now complete the Gallery / Photo Guide portion of the mod.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide - Now includes all 3 characters as requested by users. Heather, Lana, and Melissa photos are covered in order.
  • Fixed a few minor graphical bugs and improved screen/menu transitions (now even more polished and shiny).
Mod link and changelog updated accordingly here. Enjoy and be well. Regards.

Update preview (full preview can be found in link above):
RR SM B07b.jpg RR SM B07e.jpg RR SM B07f.jpg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can we talk to Billy Dee in the Diner, and if so where?
or is this still to come in a future update?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This is a promising game, played the sandbox version a little bit and liked it, fun game with interesting gameplay and story. Most characters are good looking, but aunt character is my favourite.

I was almost quitting the game, because start is very off-putting for me, you're being evicted with force, loosing almost everything and two females talking about how wet they are! With some ironing over some issues, game can be very good.

Will be watching this one, good luck to the dev.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi All,
i restarted the game from the beginning.
I think I found all the pictures of the sister but the game keeps telling me that 1 is missing. I'm going crazy. Can someone help me?
I attach the save file

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi All,
i restarted the game from the beginning.
I think I found all the pictures of the sister but the game keeps telling me that 1 is missing. I'm going crazy. Can someone help me?
I attach the save file
In-game, map screen, use phone, select gallery, select Heather, see bottom for her Photos left in green text:
1628892944173.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
YYes, done. Says 1 picture left but I have done all of themm
Negative. If it says you have one left, then you have one left. It's at "Momma's House" according to your save file:
1628899941683.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes