Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
got error here
"While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'SanchoMod/SanchoFont.TTF'."
can't open gallery in main menu
Good afternoon. You MUST follow the installation instructions (like any other game/VN mod). 'Extract to "game" folder.' Specifically if you look inside the VN's folder you will see a subfolder "game". Extract to that folder. When installed correctly that will give you the following directory (folder) structure:

("name of your ROCKING_ROBIN-v.7D directory")/game/SanchoMod

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
gona drop console commands here since nobody did for sandbox variant

myself didnt really use for more than money and time. was no need

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSebasastianF1

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
now got ? bout game, everything went fine till it didnt

after you collect all the Melissa photos hint system stops working , it tells you to go home had nice juicy threesome between Robin and Fine and that was it, map had no more any kind of hints , even tho after that have found Heather in my apartment where you can make her prego or not

so now is that it or is it just bugged ?

cause dont wana run around like some nut in case something might trigger even tho have done that for a while.

also someone make WT on how to do damn laptops properly , bunch of ppl here saying wt is not need it, but scrolling over that thread bunch of ppl fucked that one up like it seems me too since i didnt get scene with redhead, but am not replaying for that.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
couldn't ask any simple question? anyways mc can/will bang eventually his mommies (not a typo) and sisters (same) and i think there's aunt or 2 too.
facepalming me all you want. But fucking stepmother can't be counted as incest. I disappointed by the tag tho. It can fool anyone. Including myself who thought there is incest patch after the mod released the new tag

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
facepalming me all you want. But fucking stepmother can't be counted as incest. I disappointed by the tag tho. It can fool anyone. Including myself who thought there is incest patch after the mod released the new tag
didn't facepalm you and step-something is still incest but true not that incest as if it was between bloodrelated.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Fuckeraunty

Oct 12, 2020
Hello everybody. I play "ROCKING ROBIN version 0.7D+" together with "Sancho Mod P1c" and, after the scene in which MC and Robin have sex in the presence of Ms. Fine, while watching a movie all together, there are two notifications (when I press "Hint" on the map) and one of those two are repeated over and over again and do not allow me to go further (whatever I try, nothing happens)... So, when I press "Hint" on the map, or "See Task" on the phone, I receive two notifications; "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion during night"... 1) When I go to the Basement nothing happens / no scene starts. (but when I played two days ago version 7C of the game without SanchoMod, in Basement scene, Ms. Fine tells me that he loves me and that he has shared photos in various places, and I will find them all)... 2) When I go to my bedroom, there I find Robin and he tells me; "My mom say´s she is going to stay" then she asks me "Do you love me?" .. If I say; "You know I do" Robin asks "Is it only me that you love?" .. If I say "It is not only you" and "I love your mom as well", a sex scene will start, with Robin and his mother, together... After this scene, I always (every day) receive only the other hint notification "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and when I go there nothing happens (and here I´m stuck)... If anyone knows how I can get out of this situation, please let me know.. Thank you very much ! View attachment 1350626
Hello everybody. I play "ROCKING ROBIN version 0.7D+" together with "Sancho Mod P1c" and, after the scene in which MC and Robin have sex in the presence of Ms. Fine, while watching a movie all together, there are two notifications (when I press "Hint" on the map) and one of those two are repeated over and over again and do not allow me to go further (whatever I try, nothing happens)... So, when I press "Hint" on the map, or "See Task" on the phone, I receive two notifications; "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion during night"... 1) When I go to the Basement nothing happens / no scene starts. (but when I played two days ago version 7C of the game without SanchoMod, in Basement scene, Ms. Fine tells me that he loves me and that he has shared photos in various places, and I will find them all)... 2) When I go to my bedroom, there I find Robin and he tells me; "My mom say´s she is going to stay" then she asks me "Do you love me?" .. If I say; "You know I do" Robin asks "Is it only me that you love?" .. If I say "It is not only you" and "I love your mom as well", a sex scene will start, with Robin and his mother, together... After this scene, I always (every day) receive only the other hint notification "Go to the Basement at the Mansion during night" and when I go there nothing happens (and here I´m stuck)... If anyone knows how I can get out of this situation, please let me know.. Thank you very much ! View attachment 1350626
Did you find and solution?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did you find and solution?
well in basement you got only discussions about Melissa photos which have to be taken in certain order, they dont even show otherwise

- uploaded img on 95 dont work atm

after that i got threesome and it was the end of hint system , even tho have found heather in hotel after it too.

7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
hello, so i am in chapter 3 just after robbing the bank and the hint is telling me to go to my bedroom in appartment before night. I do so but story does not progress. I also tried to close the game and reload but still the same, now i am stuck here. Any ideas?
I am also having this Problem, and I still haven't found a fix.

Reactions: mpampasas

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
Although I'm close to completing this update on mod VN, but Elaine's scenes did not open in the gallery
screenshot0011.png

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
im really stuck, after the robery thing, the hint keeps staying "visit your appartment's bedroom any time before night" and noting works i entered and extited then spammed the relax to pass days and it dosent trigger anything, so stuck

Reactions: mpampasas

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
im really stuck, after the robery thing, the hint keeps staying "visit your appartment's bedroom any time before night" and noting works i entered and extited then spammed the relax to pass days and it dosent trigger anything, so stuck
Post your save?

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes