Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
So mother incest was bogies and it could have been a great sandbox mod with events that could have been repeatable events but no all h scenes are instead just thrown into a gallery. sandbox with no Repeatable h events and over 5 gb's of ram space that's just sad :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I have a question. I want to play this game but it appears that the options at the bottom to save, load, and skip completely vanish after the scene where Dustin (the MC) is masturbating thinking about Robin and the people come to evict him, his stepmom, and his stepsister. Is that supposed to happen or does it come back eventually. If so then exactly when as its getting annoying as hell to have to start over when the game closes out of the blue. If not then is this a bug? I'm playing the android version just in case anyone wants to know.

JSebasastianF1

Aug 17, 2019
Is there a D+ bugfix update only ? I can't download a 5GB mega for free , I badly needed a bugfix in the diner because I can't progress in the story where MC needs to talk to her during the day (CH4) or someone please share a save past that point :(
There are ways around Mega's DL limit/cap... I use two methods, but the most practical is a VPN bro... Anything from a VPN browser add-on or app... For example, Speedtest.net's app comes with free VPN function (2GB max DL) or any number of add-ons like i mentioned... For a large DL like 5GB... When Mega reaches ur allowed quota just change ur location in the VPN and resume the DL... Cyberghost VPN browser add-on works perfectly fine for me in those cases or whenever I DL a bunch of games in a single day... There's also another way, Google/YouTube Mega DL Limit bypass for example... Hope this helps!!!

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys. I've read through multiple pages of posts and can't find/understand what needs to happen next. I am stuck now with the game telling me "Go to your bedroom at the Mansion during NIGHT". I have found all of Ms. Fine's photos and had the threesome with Robin and Melissa. I have also told Ms. Fine that she looks beautiful so many times that I have 43LP with her. So I have no idea how to progress. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my save file so you can see where I'm at.

Reactions: UraN82

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I have a question. I want to play this game but it appears that the options at the bottom to save, load, and skip completely vanish after the scene where Dustin (the MC) is masturbating thinking about Robin and the people come to evict him, his stepmom, and his stepsister. Is that supposed to happen or does it come back eventually. If so then exactly when as its getting annoying as hell to have to start over when the game closes out of the blue. If not then is this a bug? I'm playing the android version just in case anyone wants to know.
Anyone else having the same issue I stated earlier or is it just me.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Playing this on android. Already played the VN version and now starting sandbox but there's no menu skip or any other buttons now at the bottom of the screen so I don't even know how to get back to the menu to save the game. Any fixes for these missing tabs at the bottom of the screen?

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes