Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
/

B.redy

Jan 28, 2020

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
If i don't enjoy voyeur scenes (other people fucking) and NTRish scenes will i enjoy this game or should i stay away? This is just a question to know if i should play the game or avoid it, no judging.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If i don't enjoy voyeur scenes (other people fucking) and NTRish scenes will i enjoy this game or should i stay away? This is just a question to know if i should play the game or avoid it, no judging.
well mc has plenty of things to do so voyeuring isn't on top of his priorities and don't remember ntr.

Reactions: EJW and linkinn

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

I think there are 2 voyeur scenes if I remember correctly, one is the mother with the wife (?) nothing serious and the 2 I think was when the mc has to look at the security cameras of the mansion, as for the ntr I think there was not, at least in my playthrough it never happened.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 5593M
SHA1SUM: 32578865470abd863249ae73086199093d639716
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Version: v0.7D P1e
Mod Updated: 08-13-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Can you please update your awesome mod?

Reactions: Punto

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Still waiting for changelog for 0.8 .... is it worth it after 0.7?
I have really enjoyed the game so far.
ROCKING ROBIN version 8A changelog:

-Added 2 Julia scenes.
-Added first Robin/Lana threesome.
-Added Robin's breakup route to Sandbox.
-Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode.
-Advanced the story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode.
Damnit....well that throws out hours of work for nothing. Ugh.
Can you please update your awesome mod?
Of course, but you know this release just dropped. I had already started adding new features and updating the mod to my new core a few weeks back but see the above quote....that's going to set me back, I didn't see that coming.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm dl-ing the update in the background. Just know as I work on the update that the old mod should be compatible as I didn't change ANY of the dev's scripts...the mod is "standalone". Of course the gallery won't have the new scenes so there's no advantage but it shouldn't bork your game. Just know that once I complete and push an update that the old mod will have to be completely removed first, then the new one installed...or better yet install it on a fresh copy. I've made way too many changes to the code. I'll keep y'all updated but this download is slow as frozen molasses.

What I don't know is the "a" for Alpha? I really don't want to work on an alpha build.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes