war117

Nov 9, 2017
I prefer sandbox mode because it gives a lot more freedom which I like and the fact that choosing the difficulty in that mood made it pretty good Because it wasn’t trying to force one mode over the other it gave a lot of flexibility of choice between those who love one mode over the other whether it is sandbox or Visual novel because when you’ve got a game like this that has two separate mode and it’s not a specialty in one particular mode you’re really gotta be careful how any changes in a particular mood could cause problems because not everyone is gonna like the changes

Reactions: Ahchi and BayJay47

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Why why why why why is this game trying to move away from a sandbox style? Ugh. I want freedom in the world not some scripted mess with "decisions" that have 2-3 options per.

Edit: Yeah, I'm done with this. I've supported this game for 1 month every update, but not this time. I HATE this new style. Hope you can enjoy it because this is just ruined for me. VNs are toxic, sandbox is the only enjoyable style for me. Peace.
Lmao I rarely see this much passion for sandbox style games.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
yeah lol, maybe I'm a weird one. I just hate the pointless clicking of VNs... they almost never keep my interest.
Not to mention a lot of VNs are kinetic novels, which honestly takes out the whole fun IMO. At that point, you might as well read a book that has some pictures. I want my choices to matter. I love exploring and finding fun Easter eggs. The problem is a lot of sandbox games either get abandoned because they are a massive pain to make, or they are just poorly made.
Like you, I would love to see the sandbox side of this game get developed more.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: My DL keeps stopping before completion. I'm currently on another property in a very remote area and might have to wait for Techstar to finish compressing images. I'll keep trying but bandwidth in the middle of the National Forest is like sending smoke signals or throwing a bottled message in the ocean and waiting on a response.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
It's too bad this game doesn't offer a patch , redownloding 5 more gigs for a few new scenes doesn't seem worth it.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
does anyone know how to have a relationship with MC mom in the visual novel?? I wanna know because in the update the MC is clearly having one.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.8A] [Robbery1211] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.45 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.00 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.42 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 994 MB
- - -

Edit: Having issue with MEGA at the moment, added more mirror link.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Robin x Lana x MC threesome was HOT AF!

But the thing breaks saves so... eh. I think i'll stick around to see new scenes but I'm replaying everything if and when it gets abandoned/finished.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Version: v0.7D P1e
Mod Updated: 08-13-2021

*** 10/22/2021 I'll be updating ASAP goodies for v0.8, will keep y'all informed ***

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
IS this mod includes walkthrough ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - progress update

Alright y'all. I caught a quick nap, it's 0400 hours here but I've a fresh pot of coffee and the v0.8a update finally dl'd. I'm working on porting v0.7D mod over to this one so I can revamp from there. All the old features are back up and running on my end (with some minor code tweaks) but I've much to do. Will keep y'all posted. Regards.

Teasers of old port to v0.8a:
Main: RR SM B09c.jpg OEM Gallery: RR SM B09a.jpg SanchoMod Gallery: RR SM B09b.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Also, moderator that removed Multi-Mod link from OP: Why is that?

It's been only about 12 hours since this VN update dropped. Seems most of the rampant copycat scrub/hack modders with their elaborate monetary sites that don't even know Python get days or even weeks without issue. Cut me just a little slack, please. If it was the Dev that removed it then I respectfully redact the question as he may not like me modding the VN from analyzing the new code (see pic below). It just seems that I get singled out a lot which makes little sense to me as I feel I'm one of the more transparent/helpful to other members, treating folks with respect and assistance. Just very curious, thanks for listening.

1634985063619.png

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
Not to mention a lot of VNs are kinetic novels, which honestly takes out the whole fun IMO. At that point, you might as well read a book that has some pictures. I want my choices to matter. I love exploring and finding fun Easter eggs. The problem is a lot of sandbox games either get abandoned because they are a massive pain to make, or they are just poorly made.
Like you, I would love to see the sandbox side of this game get developed more.
I wholeheartedly agree. People like to slag off sandbox games, but it always seems to me that what they dislike is the awful implementation. These are (mostly) amateur games, and games touted as 'sandbox' usually boil down to 'you can do anything you like, except there isn't actually anything to do. Explore, but there's nothing to find.' Not to mention that the two or three things you _can_ do are usually marked with huge icons, and at that point why even bother making a navigation system.

Making a real sandbox game takes a lot of work, and a willingness to make lots of content knowing that players may never even realize it's there. That's tough on its own, but when you factor in that the whole concept relies on that content being there, sandbox games are even more ill-suited to early access release than most games. It's invariably going to be shit until the whole thing is done, as opposed to a VN where you can feasibly get away with releasing an extra segment and getting applauded for your 5 new renders. It's no wonder the bulk of sandbox games change direction or just end before they're anywhere near complete.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If i don't enjoy voyeur scenes (other people fucking) and NTRish scenes will i enjoy this game or should i stay away? This is just a question to know if i should play the game or avoid it, no judging.
There are a few voyeur scenes(some avoidable some not).. It's nothing too crazy tho, the two avoidable ones are ur best friend banging his girl and a dude getting sucked off behind a warehouse.. If u wish not to see that simply don't be nosey lol.. The others are part of the story, like the dude banging the chick on the security camera and the old fat dude(the crime boss) getting sucked off by his daughter also on security camera.. There's another scene with the old fat dude but it's a flashback when he was a bit younger.. It's not much but you can see him banging his bitch in the background but yeah that's pretty much it for scenes of other people fucking
As for the NTR, there is no NTR.. Although ur best friend does have a fiance but she's a virgin so I can neither confirm nor deny that there are any scenes between them as I did not play her route... But I don't think there are any so u safe mate

Its a great game tho, if you don't mind seeing the above scenes I mentioned you'll enjoy the game

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes