Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
How do you get the new scenes. the threesome and the 2 Julia scenes. Mine ends after the meeting and just says more to come and where do you want to sleep.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My save is 0.7D so it should be compatible but it's all screw up if I go to the mansion I got the intro scene, no more money, pretty sure the laptop things was already done. I guess that means I should do it again from the begining? It's really a shame, the sandbox wasn't terrible but don't know if I have the energy to redo it and vn doesn't seem appealling.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
My save is 0.7D so it should be compatible but it's all screw up if I go to the mansion I got the intro scene, no more money, pretty sure the laptop things was already done. I guess that means I should do it again from the begining? It's really a shame, the sandbox wasn't terrible but don't know if I have the energy to redo it and vn doesn't seem appealling.
i have the same problem with miy 7d+ save

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yo, someone please do me a solid: Check your OEM gallery, select Katherine (second icon on second row), click first scene replay. It's borked, right? I've fixed on my end but can't tell if I made a mistake porting or if the original script is bugged. Thanks.

Edit: First Jason gallery scene is borked too....there's a few of them bugged out. Working on them to correct...

Last edited:

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
I'm stuck at the part where the map-helper saying "Get your job back at the auto shop by calling your mom during EVENING". whenever I call her during the evening (in any of the days), dialogue is this :

*presses Mom to call her
MC: I love talking with my mom in the morning
MC again: When I looked up, it was day.

Regardless of the time when I call her (morning,day,evening,night) game always sends me back to the Day and I couldn't managed to find any solutions. Any help ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
Updated to v0.8A

Important: If you have a previous installation of SanchoMod currently installed, delete the "SanchoMod" directory (folder) inside the "game" directory BEFORE installation of the new mod. This is imperative.

Enjoy as I keep working on additional features. You can find additional information and links regarding the mod here since apparently the link was removed rather promptly from the OP (less than 24hrs of the VN's update dropping). Regards and be well.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
SanchoMod
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
Updated to v0.8A

Important: If you have a previous installation of SanchoMod currently installed, delete the "SanchoMod" directory (folder) inside the "game" directory BEFORE installation of the new mod. This is imperative.

Enjoy as I keep working on additional features. You can find additional information and links regarding the mod here since apparently the link was removed rather promptly from the OP (less than 24hrs of the VN's update dropping). Regards and be well.

Well, I for one thank all you modders for the work you do. Many of these games I wouldn't even try without the mods you people make. I just got the new version V0.8a and your updated mod and I will give them a spin later tonight.

Reactions: allco

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
What a great update, my whole gallery just vanished, now i need to start all over again, great.

Pole12897643289

Nov 25, 2017
Man, there needs to be a couple of Help screens with quick, clear paragraphs outlining who the fuck all these people are all of the time, because it's all such a nested clusterfuck and feels like it's changing each time I dl this thing I can't keep up.

Reactions: H2R

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, there needs to be a couple of Help screens with quick, clear paragraphs outlining who the fuck all these people are all of the time, because it's all such a nested clusterfuck and feels like it's changing each time I dl this thing I can't keep up.
so true, I haven't played since 0.7d and I only vaguely remember who is who.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Like the one in the Main Menu called "Characters"? Elaborate just a bit and I'll see what I can do if it helps folks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, so many things are fubar or I'm way more hungover than I thought.

Changelog: " -Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode. "

Well, I call bullshit. Select new game, select medium (hover the twat, screen says medium sandbox before you click it), then menu comes up explaining "Visual Novel Mode" (so things are already messed up), then click "Start Game" and check the console. The variable "visualnovel" is false, continue past the intro and it's sandbox mode. WTF? This is clearly sandbox mode, medium difficulty, all by default. So, I looked at the code and sure enough medium is in fact sandbox mode. Either the changelog is completely wrong or the dev screwed the pooch with the code again.

Whoever tests the releases is clearly checking their Snaphat, Twatter, or Facecrook too much to pay attention.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
OK, so many things are fubar or I'm way more hungover than I thought.

Changelog: " -Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode. "

Well, I call bullshit. Select new game, select medium (hover the twat, screen says medium sandbox before you click it), then menu comes up explaining "Visual Novel Mode" (so things are already messed up), then click "Start Game" and check the console. The variable "visualnovel" is false, continue past the intro and it's sandbox mode. WTF? This is clearly sandbox mode, medium difficulty, all by default. So, I looked at the code and sure enough medium is in fact sandbox mode. Either the changelog is completely wrong or the dev screwed the pooch with the code again.

Whoever tests the releases is clearly checking their Snaphat, Twatter, or Facecrook too much to pay attention.
Well, not that I defend the author, but I think he wanted to say, VN mode is now easy, and former easy sandbox is medium difficulty...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, not that I defend the author, but I think he wanted to say, VN mode is now easy, and former easy sandbox is medium difficulty...
I hear ya, but then wouldn't it say "Removed the easy sandbox difficulty..."? or "Changed the easy sandbox to medium difficulty..." I just wish it was the only thing I've found. Let's just say I'm scrapping the ChoiceGuide/PathGuide in sandbox mode yet again. I'll just keep working on the other surprise goodies and hope no other bombs drop. Regards.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I hear ya, but then wouldn't it say "Removed the easy sandbox difficulty..."? or "Changed the easy sandbox to medium difficulty..." I just wish it was the only thing I've found. Let's just say I'm scrapping the ChoiceGuide/PathGuide in sandbox mode yet again. I'll just keep working on the other surprise goodies and hope no other bombs drop. Regards.
Well, let's say, he has to improve his literary style. :D

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I started a new game and it lists all the kinks in the game, and then theres four kinks on the right with X's over them implying that they aren't in the game. One of them is incest. Incest IS in the game though. Does that mean the other ones are also in there and if so, why are they X'd out?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, let's say, he has to improve his literary style. :D
Yeah, and graphical skills as when you select Med Diff it says "Sandbox" then pops up the "Visual Novel Mode" description. I don't think this is a literal mistake, I think it's...well, I'll bite my tongue on that for the moment.

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes