Ameer1711

Jun 18, 2019
I'm dl-ing the update in the background. Just know as I work on the update that the old mod should be compatible as I didn't change ANY of the dev's scripts...the mod is "standalone". Of course the gallery won't have the new scenes so there's no advantage but it shouldn't bork your game. Just know that once I complete and push an update that the old mod will have to be completely removed first, then the new one installed...or better yet install it on a fresh copy. I've made way too many changes to the code. I'll keep y'all updated but this download is slow as frozen molasses.

What I don't know is the "a" for Alpha? I really don't want to work on an alpha build.
is there an expected time that this will get released?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This might be a stupid question given the name of the game but can you break up with Robin? I didn't get that far into the game but she's been super unlikeable so far.
break up with the main-li ? the game is named rocking ROBIN :ROFLMAO:

and fyi - she will be very sweet and hot later ;)

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
It's been a while since I came back to this game. Looks like my save didn't carry over. I'd prefer not to go through the sandbox elements all over again. Is there any major difference to the VM mode, such as missing extra content, or is it just a streamlined version?

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
I'm dl-ing the update in the background. Just know as I work on the update that the old mod should be compatible as I didn't change ANY of the dev's scripts...the mod is "standalone". Of course the gallery won't have the new scenes so there's no advantage but it shouldn't bork your game. Just know that once I complete and push an update that the old mod will have to be completely removed first, then the new one installed...or better yet install it on a fresh copy. I've made way too many changes to the code. I'll keep y'all updated but this download is slow as frozen molasses.

What I don't know is the "a" for Alpha? I really don't want to work on an alpha build.
I don't think a is for alpha but sometimes there are some bugs and when the dev release a version with the fix they call it b or c but I think the a means it's the first release of the game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This might be a stupid question given the name of the game but can you break up with Robin? I didn't get that far into the game but she's been super unlikeable so far.

Haven't played this in ages, but the change-log would suggest as much:

Changelog:
v0.8A
-Added 2 Julia scenes.
-Added first Robin/Lana threesome.
-Added Robin's breakup route to Sandbox.
-Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode.
-Advanced the story.

Mobsled

Jan 7, 2020
View attachment 420309

Overview:
The story is about you, and how you deal with being thrown out of your mansion and on the streets. How you plan to take back the MAFIA throne that was supposed to be yours when you father died. How you take care of your family which is depending on you. How you deal with your girlfriend and female bestfriend both fighting for your attention. Most importantly, how you give everyone exactly what they deserve.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-22
Release Date: 2021-10-03
Developer: Robbery1211
Censored: No
Version: 0.8A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.7c): MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: SIG - SIG0 - SIG1 - SIG2 - - Multi-Mod -
Photo Location

Animation Preview:
*this unofficial version is not released by dev , download at your own risk.

View attachment 705902 View attachment 706004 View attachment 706011 View attachment 932780 View attachment 932781 View attachment 932782 View attachment 932783 View attachment 932784 View attachment 932785 View attachment 932786 View attachment 932787 View attachment 932788 View attachment 932789 View attachment 932790 View attachment 932791 View attachment 932792 View attachment 932793 View attachment 932794 View attachment 932795 View attachment 932796
Doesn't work for android. It loads then goes to a black screen.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Why why why why why is this game trying to move away from a sandbox style? Ugh. I want freedom in the world not some scripted mess with "decisions" that have 2-3 options per.

Edit: Yeah, I'm done with this. I've supported this game for 1 month every update, but not this time. I HATE this new style. Hope you can enjoy it because this is just ruined for me. VNs are toxic, sandbox is the only enjoyable style for me. Peace.

Last edited:

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
is too bugged:
when I enter to the mansion, the game restart again since the begining (when you dream about fucking robin).
In other side i lost all the money

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Last time I played it was 0.7c you had 2 modes to choose from "sandbox or VN" (imo being the best sandbox), what changed in this update?
When I loaded my save everything was chill, but the instant I clicked on something it dropped me into VN mode and there's no way to turn it off. It's just a mind-numbing VN clickfest. I don't understand this change.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Best guess, if you load a save in Med Sandbox mode, it's going to convert...it's one of the changes:

• " Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode. "

You would need to be on hardest difficulty sandbox to retain sandbox mode.

This is just my assumption as my download is not complete so I can't verify the code yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and Chimba

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
so is there not a mod or anything to add the other 4 genres once you open this game? rape, mind control, beastility and not sure what the last one was?

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Best guess, if you load a save in Med Sandbox mode, it's going to convert...it's one of the changes:

• " Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode. "

You would need to be on hardest difficulty sandbox to retain sandbox mode.

This is just my assumption as my download is not complete so I can't verify the code yet.
So is there any way to change the difficulty?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok so i did lil bit dig in console and before every one delete old version if you still have it, there is option to change difficulty
at least you can check which one you have, and since only hard remains it seems, one removed , easy moves you to vn better change all to hard, 1x true 2x false

easydiffculty_chosen = False / True - sandbox up to v7D
harddiffculty_chosen = True /False
mediumdiffculty_chosen = False / True

well managed to dl the game, setting nopy to NA works,
had before set on easy dif and am still on sandbox, do get warning about potential bugs, whats nothing new with this game and thats it

only thing so far that is money doesnt show, tho its still in console, and have to replay whole laptop missions chains, gallery also all the sudden 1/3rd scenes locked , i think ill wait i little

new money variables

persisent.dustins_dough = - mc pocket money - v8.a
persisent.inthebank = - atm money

Last edited:
Reactions: BayJay47
4.10 star(s) 69 Votes