Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Think its this (yeah also getting error)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'SanchoMod/SanchoFont.TTF'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1238, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1017, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2060, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 699, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 640, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'SanchoMod/SanchoFont.TTF'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ROCKING ROBIN v.7D+
Thu Aug 12 03:21:01 2021
1) Please put tracebacks in the "Spoiler" tag (or attach them as txt file) so they don't pollute this thread (it's not my thread).
2) That font file is in the download. please check the "game/SanchoMod" folder and see if it's in there on your end. When you installed the mod your system may have blocked it for some reason OR you dumped all the mod files directly in the "game" folder instead instead of keeping the "SanchoMod" folder which holds them. Let me know. Regards.

I just downloaded the link again on another laptop that has never seen the game or mod. Here are the contents of the archive's "SanchoMod" folder showing the font file included:
1628713208207.png
I then installed the game, then installed the mod (again, on a virgin PC) and have no issue.

Important: Please verify all files are installed properly on your system. Properly installed there should be a "SanchoMod" folder inside your "game" folder. If you see all the files in the pic above inside your "game" folder then you did not install it correctly. All those files must remain in the "SanchoMod" directory folder or you will have errors.

Put simply, either extract the archive directly inside the "game" folder or open the archive insure you place the folder "SanchoMod" inside your existing "game" folder:
1628714171369.png

Last edited:
Reactions: K Green and Mukuro

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1343296

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Updated: 08-10-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Melissa Fine's Photo guide. Fully featured custom guide as requested by users.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
This is great man.

Will we get the pics from the Photo Hunt for Ms. Fine too? I find it odd the dev didn't put them in when he did for Lana. You also need the pics from Lana's Photo Hunt in your gallery.

Also, I swear there was a scene where the cop and your character did a "69". No, not the scene where she jacks him off. They both were in pleasuring eachother at the same time. When I got the scene while playing I noticed it did not unlock in the gallery and thats part of what brought me to comment here on the forums earlier. If I recall, it happens after the Lana photo hunt section.

Reactions: Jame kae

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is great man.

Will we get the pics from the Photo Hunt for Ms. Fine too? I find it odd the dev didn't put them in when he did for Lana. You also need the pics from Lana's Photo Hunt in your gallery.

Also, I swear there was a scene where the cop and your character did a "69". No, not the scene where she jacks him off. They both were in pleasuring eachother at the same time. When I got the scene while playing I noticed it did not unlock in the gallery and thats part of what brought me to comment here on the forums earlier. If I recall, it happens after the Lana photo hunt section.
If you want a mod screen that allows you to just see the full-screen pics of both then, yes, I can do that. I'd rather not have a "cheat" unlocker as that's not what I historically do with my mods. My mods have always been "info" mods and not "cheat" mods (as I'm not a fan of cheating myself). Saying this I'm not passing any judgment, it's just my preference and I get no joy programming code for things I don't prefer.

I might have some time this morning. If so, I'll make a screen for a viewer of everyone's pics...a Pic Gallery if you will. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is great man.

Ok buckaroo, just for you. Update (had some other priorities today, so I'm just starting on this), here's some mock-up code for a SanchoMod Photo Viewer screen.

Mouse over gives photo number, preview of photo, and caption from game when you obtain:
1628808415011.png

Click on it and get a nice transition dissolve into this (for the above example:
1628808657838.png

I have all three girls' pics coded but I still have to tighten it up, might be a couple more hours (barring shit happening IRL). I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7D] [Robbery1211] ORIGINAL SIZE 5.13GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (952MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (958MB):MEGA Workupload

Since the official compressed version of the new update wans't leaked I decided to make my own... almost regreted though, 730 webm files o_O

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
can you compress the v0.7d+? I've got diner bug

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Update v1d

It just got better. Even more goodness! Even more deviance! Even more bang for your buck! (yes, it's still zero bucks)
  • Added complete photo viewer - "Photo Viewer". Takes the look of the previous update of "Fine Photo Locations" guide and gives you a viewer for Heather, Lana, and Melissa hidden photos.
  • As with the theme of the mod, your persistent file is safe, and your unlocks are unaffected. Keep going for those "cheevos".
  • Added my own mod screen music (cause I got sick of listening to main theme song while editing the mod).
  • Best enjoyed with your favorite adult beverage. I'm a tad partial to Crown which is even smoother with this mod update. Cheers.
Mod link and changelog updated accordingly here. Enjoy and be well. Regards.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes