Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho....thank you greatly for all your hard work on this awesome mod. What do you mean by "partial release?"
I mean that I didn't want you folks to wait around for me to finish the complete multi-mod (it takes a boatload of time and effort), so to give you something quickly I pushed out a "partial" release with more to come as I polish the code.

Examples: see previous post here regarding "mini-stat" screen, and the following were I am considering adding a fully unlocked "Motel" gallery either to the Main Menu or to my modded Gallery screen:

1628547272133.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it tells me to go to the diner during the day but when i do nothing happens??
See the following. Make sure it's actually "Day" and not "Morning" (see red circle top-right), then enter the diner:
1628547733137.png
As soon as you click the diner door you should see this:
1628547815919.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Update

More goodness! More deviance! More bang for your buck! (well, it's actually zero bucks but who's counting?)
  • Added a bonus gallery - "Motel Jack Gallery". Just like the main modded gallery it will not interfere with your persistent file meaning your playthrough "cheevos" are unaffected.
Mod link and changelog updated accordingly here. Enjoy.

RR SM B04a.jpg RR SM B04b.jpg

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone post a Guide for Mc Girlfriends mums photos because the video is not very helpful because it doesn’t show the correct order on how to get them

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Good catch. Dev f'd up the code. I think I can fix as #9 shouldn't be "secondsistercall" but rather "heathercangetitagain_1". Give me a bit to find the replay, change, and test...will report back.

Edit: Fixed dev's bug for mod. See mod post here. Download link and changelog has been updated. Reinstall and enjoy. Credits to chaf for finding the issue.
yes but if you change the code in the console command you will still have the same scene

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How to get Ms Fine hotel scene in CH5 and Heather new scene ? No hints available anymore in my gameplay after finding all photos of Ms Fine

war117

Nov 9, 2017
How to get Ms Fine hotel scene in CH5 and Heather new scene ? No hints available anymore in my gameplay after finding all photos of Ms Fine
How did you find all the pictures I’m having a bit of difficulty and there’s no hint on where the pictures are in the video for the walk-through to find them are no good

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yes but if you change the code in the console command you will still have the same scene
The screenshot you provided with the bug shows you are using the mod so why are you using the console for the gallery? Somewhere we aren't on the same page.

Remember, the mod's gallery and the OEM gallery are separate...meaning any console command you enter are NOT affecting the mod (the scenes names are the same but the label and screen calls/jumps are different). But that's ok, there's no need use the console with the mod's current features...that's the point of the mod. Regards.

eelangerak96

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 1343296

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Updated: 08-09-2021

First part of a multiple release multi-mod. This initial release features a fully independent, fully unlocked gallery. Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).

Features:
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
I got this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style u'smheadbtn' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoGallery.rpyc", line 195, in script
���Grt�O���Л}4GoN��-�1Dr,'�j�_�'��M�/i�����<-��G��<-r�wBz�;Q#=�HO椧x�g��N���t?�'�gj�}6G��:��j$����d�9�E�.2$���
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoGallery.rpyc", line 195, in script
���Grt�O���Л}4GoN��-�1Dr,'�j�_�'��M�/i�����<-��G��<-r�wBz�;Q#=�HO椧x�g��N���t?�'�gj�}6G��:��j$����d�9�E�.2$���
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1163, in visit
self.style._visit_window(rv.append)
File "style.pyx", line 541, in renpy.style.StyleCore._visit_window
File "style.pyx", line 528, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get_unoffset
File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'smheadbtn' does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ROCKING ROBIN v.7D+
Tue Aug 10 13:43:41 2021

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I got this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
My apologies, rookie mistake on my part which is very uncommon.
Issue fixed. Please re-download (link updated). Re-install mod overwriting files as requested. Start game. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone post a Guide for Mc Girlfriends mums photos because the video is not very helpful because it doesn’t show the correct order on how to get them
I'll see what I can do. No promises as I've much on my plate currently.

FYI: There's a full hint system built-in when you speak with Melissa at the new mansion with menu choice: "Ask Ms. Fine about her photo" for all 10 photos.

It would be a bit of work, but I'm certain I can make an in-game photo guide either in the Main Menu as an info source or during gameplay (much more work) and show something like this (work in progress, none of this is final):

RR SM FinePhotos B02a.jpg RR SM FinePhotos B02b.jpg RR SM FinePhotos B02c.jpg

Here's a more matured screen showing those built-in tip phrases (to assist on which one you're stuck on) when you mouse-over the menu:

RR SM FinePhotos B02d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
The screenshot you provided with the bug shows you are using the mod so why are you using the console for the gallery? Somewhere we aren't on the same page.

Remember, the mod's gallery and the OEM gallery are separate...meaning any console command you enter are NOT affecting the mod (the scenes names are the same but the label and screen calls/jumps are different). But that's ok, there's no need use the console with the mod's current features...that's the point of the mod. Regards.
i used the console because i could'nt trigger these 2 scenes during my gameplay,even that i restarted the game from the beginning
and did'nt succeed.
do you have an idea how to trigger them?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i used the console because i could'nt trigger these 2 scenes during my gameplay,even that i restarted the game from the beginning
and did'nt succeed.
do you have an idea how to trigger them?
Of course I do, I know how to trigger all scenes, but just know that they are already unlocked separately in the mod. Counting on the grid (left to right via rows), which two? Heather #4 is automatic during standard gameplay. For Heather #8 & #9 you must have already fucked her, installed electric lock (her room), and drank coffee via Aunt's house Kitchen counter.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Of course I do, I know how to trigger all scenes, but just know that they are already unlocked separately in the mod. Counting on the grid (left to right via rows), which two? Heather #4 is automatic during standard gameplay. For Heather #8 & #9 you must have already fucked her, installed electric lock (her room), and drank coffee via Aunt's house Kitchen counter.
well i will try it Tks

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes