mpampasas

Aug 3, 2021
hello, so i am in chapter 3 just after robbing the bank and the hint is telling me to go to my bedroom in appartment before night. I do so but story does not progress. I also tried to close the game and reload but still the same, now i am stuck here. Any ideas?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes but in the pool there is no picture :-(
Yes there is, I took that screenshot from your save file that you posted.

I literally loaded your save, the map system notifies you that the last pic is at Aunt's house, go to pool and there it is. I don't understand where your confusion comes from to further assist. The pic says everything. Regards.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Não consigo entrar na lanchonete sempre que entro, não há a opção de clicar. A parte da qual estou falando é logo após levar a Sra. Fine ao spa.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Yes there is, I took that screenshot from your save file that you posted.

I literally loaded your save, the map system notifies you that the last pic is at Aunt's house, go to pool and there it is. I don't understand where your confusion comes from to further assist. The pic says everything. Regards.

Tanks a lot. I used you screenshot for found the picture becouse on my sceen it doesn't appear.
Regards

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I wasn't aware there was more content since my game was saying "No Hints", and so I install the new version of the mod and there are more scenes I never had. Some scenes I never had with Ms Fine for example. Such as with Ms Fine in some room and something about being a "slut", and a scene where she jacks you off. I never had those, and my game was saying "No More Hints".

I am utterly confused now. How come I can't get the two scenes with Ms Fine? There are more scenes I never had with Robin too. How do I get them? This is why we need a fraking walkthough already.

Also, the scene where you can the cop 69 eachother still isn't in the gallery player.

Last edited:

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Was there supposed to be another scene after having sex with robin and her mom, because when i finished that scene it send me to maps and out of nowhere another a scene appears where the MC is sitting in a couch with a black coat and I believe he starts talking about the organization but before I could see more my laptop rans out of battery. When I go back and try to see the scene again it doesn't appear anymore, I tried going back from some of my saves but it still doesn't show again. Also it seems that there are some scenes left but on the question mark it says there's no more hints after having sex with robin and her mom. I don't know if some of these scenes have been left out because i am doing the Sandbox mode and not the VN mode. Also it seems that I am missing some dreams scenes.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm having this error when I go jark off at the motel, to release the last photo from MS.Fine. I can't progress in the game because of that.

And when we will have scenes with Mom and Mamma.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone know if the 3-some with Ms. Fine and Robin is the last scene of this update or is it just where hints stop working?

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Viessa tagged a Thread ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7D+] [Robbery1211] with incest 17 minutes ago"
And so here I am.
Could someone tell me what incest content this game has? Much appreciated. :)

Reactions: Orlox and Opptimuss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Viessa tagged a Thread ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7D+] [Robbery1211] with incest 17 minutes ago"
And so here I am.
Could someone tell me what incest content this game has? Much appreciated. :)
couldn't ask any simple question? anyways mc can/will bang eventually his mommies (not a typo) and sisters (same) and i think there's aunt or 2 too.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.7D/D+
Mod Version: v0.7D P1e
Mod Updated: 08-13-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence. Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
got error here
"While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'SanchoMod/SanchoFont.TTF'."

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes