Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
okay now im stuck again this time its tikkoya, im working 2 times then asking tikkoya for help when she there, when she not there i place flowers, but when i find her in the changing room it says "tikkoya looks like she is having alot of fun." "i wonder who she is texting" and thats it, dosent seem to go further? how do i trigger next?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
as far as i know the tags dosent have to be with the MC? so if lets say a mother and her daugter does stuff in the story then the tag is valid?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i really dunno how to trigger the next tikkoya scene the last two, seems many having that problem but havent found any awseres, tought i needed to talk more to jason but that didnt help, so really stuck there it says if i go on with main story i wont be able to unlock the tikkoya scenes, anyone figurted it out yet?

just in case here is my save

Reactions: UraN82

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Apologies if this has been covered off in the thread, i have looked but cant seem to find anything.

Basically i am at the scene where you have to tell Mr Embarrato who killed your dad, it doesnt seem to matter what i choose i get shot in the head and it states wrong answer and loops back to him asking you again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Apologies if this has been covered off in the thread, i have looked but cant seem to find anything.

Basically i am at the scene where you have to tell Mr Embarrato who killed your dad, it doesnt seem to matter what i choose i get shot in the head and it states wrong answer and loops back to him asking you again.

i think you need to sleep in your car a few nights first

whiteagle

Jul 28, 2021
i am stuck after having threesome with robin and fine. i already found all the Ms. Fine's photo and also complimented both fine and robin. and i also meet Ms. fine in the basement after that but now nothing is showing as hint. its says " no hints available" please help i am playing in SB mode. any console command or hint that can lead to trigger next event

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Was there supposed to be another scene after having sex with robin and her mom, because when i finished that scene it send me to maps and out of nowhere another a scene appears where the MC is sitting in a couch with a black coat and I believe he starts talking about the organization but before I could see more my laptop rans out of battery. When I go back and try to see the scene again it doesn't appear anymore, I tried going back from some of my saves but it still doesn't show again. Also it seems that there are some scenes left but on the question mark it says there's no more hints after having sex with robin and her mom. I don't know if some of these scenes have been left out because i am doing the Sandbox mode and not the VN mode. Also it seems that I am missing some dreams scenes.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
This game is probably my favorite in here storywise, hope it can be finished the way the dev intended when it does come down to it, too few games sadly don't get to do that.
Anyone knows if there are any plans to release the game on steam? Sadly my shithole country's currency really doesn't make it realistic to pay things in dollar, specially not monthly.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i think you need to sleep in your car a few nights first
I am playing this in VN mode, so i didn't get the impression that it leads me in terms of where to go. Anyone played this in VN mode and got stuck at the choice screen i mentioned?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I am playing this in VN mode, so i didn't get the impression that it leads me in terms of where to go. Anyone played this in VN mode and got stuck at the choice screen i mentioned?
oh sorry dunno then, im trying it in sandbox, but if it helps im stuck not that far after you :)

Reactions: Budgy75

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
im still hopeing someone know how to get at the last two tikkoya scenes, im stuck at the point where many others apperntly got stuck too, igive her flowers when i can but only find her in the back lockerroom sometimes on the phone, and the text says "i wonder who she is talking too" thats it, so anyone know what is missing to continue?

Reactions: shazgilos

cib64

Apr 7, 2021

You have to protect your family, do not go blaming them. Take blame on yourself "ME", he calls your bluff first but you gotta still protect your family and take the blame again.

Reactions: Budgy75
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes