Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Screenshot_20200910-184501_Rocking Robin.jpg

Guys I think I need a little help here :cry:, to see the missing scenes, do I need to start a new game? I've tried everything and I can't imagine what to do, every time I try to sleep in the car she sends me away.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
i'm stuck in the game after sleeping with heather for the 1st time (after moving stuff to storage), hint says visit jason's house and sleep on the couch or go see your sister at night, i can't visit jason cause he is away and i can't find a way to skip time what the heck

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
First of all thanks for giving us choices not to auto pullout. :love:
Untitled.png
Please tell me we're gonna pull a Oceans 11 on this cuck.:unsure:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
i'm stuck in the game after sleeping with heather for the 1st time (after moving stuff to storage), hint says visit jason's house and sleep on the couch or go see your sister at night, i can't visit jason cause he is away and i can't find a way to skip time what the heck
Can you post your save?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
it is literally after the 1st day u sleep in Momma's house with heather
Fix one thing and you bug another. Thank you for catching this. I cannot fix this in this version. However, I have altered your save so that you can continue. It will be on page 10

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I started this game yesterday, the graphic quality and animations were incredible. Robin's design seems to me to be one of the best I've seen in general, but I have a couple of doubts;

-When you start the game, you are supposedly going to work for Charmaine (or something like that was her name) but it has been a little over 20 days and she has never let me into that cafeteria again, do I have to do anything else?

-The photos of your sister, how are they collected? I have set the hint mode for the photos and I get where each photo is at each point of the game but when I inspect some area I have no idea what to do to collect them no matter how much I click on the whole screen

-I'm in sandbox mode, and I have hint mode activated for the story, is it possible to lose an event if you advance a lot in the main plot or is everything possible? I say this because I am making progress as far as I can in the quests that mark the game with an "S" rather than those that mark me with a "Q" because I notice that there are many open areas and few quests to do at the same time. What made me suppose that if I advance further in the main story, more quests can be unlocked?

btw, tbh, Robin seems to me the best in design, although mc's best friend is incredible and Julia too, but boy, it's hard to cheat on your girlfriend when you have that incredible girl haha :p

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
nope. my policy is every1 plays game by him/herself and I'm not only1 with that policy. few exceptions exist but looks that you just want to see sexscenes not play game.
I have ended the entire game, but due to me playing in VN style, I missed some scenes. Ofc I can see those see by extracting the archive.rpa but I want to see the text with them. I like VN style games so thats why...

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I started this game yesterday, the graphic quality and animations were incredible. Robin's design seems to me to be one of the best I've seen in general, but I have a couple of doubts;

-When you start the game, you are supposedly going to work for Charmaine (or something like that was her name) but it has been a little over 20 days and she has never let me into that cafeteria again, do I have to do anything else?

-The photos of your sister, how are they collected? I have set the hint mode for the photos and I get where each photo is at each point of the game but when I inspect some area I have no idea what to do to collect them no matter how much I click on the whole screen

-I'm in sandbox mode, and I have hint mode activated for the story, is it possible to lose an event if you advance a lot in the main plot or is everything possible? I say this because I am making progress as far as I can in the quests that mark the game with an "S" rather than those that mark me with a "Q" because I notice that there are many open areas and few quests to do at the same time. What made me suppose that if I advance further in the main story, more quests can be unlocked?

btw, tbh, Robin seems to me the best in design, although mc's best friend is incredible and Julia too, but boy, it's hard to cheat on your girlfriend when you have that incredible girl haha :p
- you work during the Day but if you never go back there again it will not affect the story.

- If you selected easy, when you get to a screen with a picture there will be a blinking question mark in the upper right corner. Click it and it will reveal the location of the picture.

- In sandbox mode, at the map screen, on your gallery. you can see what scenes you may have missed. Quest are optional but some of them do ultimately lead to scenes.

I'm glad you like Robin. I do feel like some other characters need makeovers. Those characters will be topics of discussions at a later date.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
- you work during the Day but if you never go back there again it will not affect the story.

- If you selected easy, when you get to a screen with a picture there will be a blinking question mark in the upper right corner. Click it and it will reveal the location of the picture.

- In sandbox mode, at the map screen, on your gallery. you can see what scenes you may have missed. Quest are optional but some of them do ultimately lead to scenes.

I'm glad you like Robin. I do feel like some other characters need makeovers. Those characters will be topics of discussions at a later date.
Ty so much, if u can give me some renders, I will glad to make some fan sigs for this game, I think this one will be one of my favs easily <3

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ok cool, can you use this?
View attachment 811174
This for the blondie, or u want both in the same signature? Because I usually use one render per signature (the two fan sigs in my sig site are made by me) but if u want one fan sig with both I think I can try it, the thing is that the bg will be so standard and wont do anything much for it, but if u give me more renders I can use. Dont be afraid on give me 5-6 images, I made a ton of fan sigs for another games, and when I like a game I dont mind in make 4-5 fan sigs :)

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This for the blondie, or u want both in the same signature? Because I usually use one render per signature (the two fan sigs in my sig site are made by me) but if u want one fan sig with both I think I can try it, the thing is that the bg will be so standard and wont do anything much for it, but if u give me more renders I can use. Dont be afraid on give me 5-6 images, I made a ton of fan sigs for another games, and when I like a game I dont mind in make 4-5 fan sigs :)
Are you talking about png with no background like these:
ffjhfgjfhjjfjfhhrhf.png

fine_allure_ggdg.png

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes