Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Robbery1211 or anyone, please tell me where can i find Lana photos other than at dining room(2 photo), living room (1 photo), kitchen(2 photo), theater room (1 photo), guest room(1 photo), Lana room(1 photo)...
Only 4 photos left

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i have not played this game in sometime is their a reason why the look of Robin was changed ?? i think she looked much better previously like she is now ?

And also if she is changed for good should the previous chapters not reflect this too ?

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
(1)I don't know all the rules that Patreon has. As far as the incest content goes, does this story still qualify as incest since MC is having sex with his step sister?

(2)Why not just have a patch that changes step sister and step mother to sister and mother.

(3) Right now, the living arrangements make sense if Julia and Katherine are sisters. Why else would Katherine have her own house?

(4)As the story stands right now Katherine and Julia should be living together at the beginning of the story. Sure you could justify the separate living arrangement because Katherine and Holly moved out when Holly and MC got caught fooling around, but that's not in the story as I remember.

(5) I know that everyone hates having to restart a game, but what if it were worth while. MC says that he and Robin never had sex but that he had gotten some blow jobs from another person. I don't think the story ever explicitly says who that person is, but I think that it is suppose to be Heather.

(6) If the incest content was reinstated, some back story could be added that shows how MC and Heather began their relationship.

(7)I believe that some additional sex scenes with Heather would make every one happy. Then after Heather gives that foot job to MC in the hotel, we could get a shot of Heather's face. She could smile a little smile and whisper (so MC does not hear), "Sweet dreams, little brother," or given the situation, "Rest easy, little brother."
1. This game, as it stands, does not break the rules with Patreon in the ways of incest content. Step siblings are not by definition true incest, though it does give off the same vibe.

2. Because that would alter the entire backstory of the game.

3. BoB could only marry one of the women due to polygamy laws. So he married Julia (Mom), Katherine(Momma) respected this, but wanted someplace for them all to go in case the marriage didn't work. So BoB bought her the penthouse in her name. They use to live in both places all together as a family.

4. Actually that is in the story and it is sort of the exact reason they moved out. That and Mom and Momma got into a huge fight over it and a few other things. But yes MC and Holly fooling around was the straw that broke the camel's back.

5. On the right track, but it was Holly, not Heather. And it was explicitly told and even shown.

6. I wasn't here from the beginning but reinstated means that it was there in the first place and then taken out. Which to my understanding so far isn't the case. And once again, Holly not Heather.

7. Yeah, just pleas no. Don't do this. I love how the family dynamic is set up. At the start of the story MC should be clueless about Heather's feelings towards him. Things should stay the same. This game is already great, we don't need to change it.

Reactions: Valex

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
1. This game, as it stands, does not break the rules with Patreon in the ways of incest content. Step siblings are not by definition true incest, though it does give off the same vibe.

2. Because that would alter the entire backstory of the game.

3. BoB could only marry one of the women due to polygamy laws. So he married Julia (Mom), Katherine(Momma) respected this, but wanted someplace for them all to go in case the marriage didn't work. So BoB bought her the penthouse in her name. They use to live in both places all together as a family.

4. Actually that is in the story and it is sort of the exact reason they moved out. That and Mom and Momma got into a huge fight over it and a few other things. But yes MC and Holly fooling around was the straw that broke the camel's back.

5. On the right track, but it was Holly, not Heather. And it was explicitly told and even shown.

6. I wasn't here from the beginning but reinstated means that it was there in the first place and then taken out. Which to my understanding so far isn't the case. And once again, Holly not Heather.

7. Yeah, just pleas no. Don't do this. I love how the family dynamic is set up. At the start of the story MC should be clueless about Heather's feelings towards him. Things should stay the same. This game is already great, we don't need to change it.
I thought there was something about MC and Heather fooling around before he started sleeping over. I wonder if that is something that was changed in 7A. I know about the Holly content, I just thought that there was mention of a previous relationship with Heather as well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I thought there was something about MC and Heather fooling around before he started sleeping over. I wonder if that is something that was changed in 7A. I know about the Holly content, I just thought that there was mention of a previous relationship with Heather as well.
No, just Heather let it slip very early on in intro already and confirms it at first sex she has wanted to fuck MC for years already and likely loved him as well as more as a brother for quite a while. So there was nothing happening in past, but could easily have been different if she had made other choices.

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I have a question about Tikkoya. I am at the point where the hint says I have to work a week straigt from morning to night to progress. I do but than nothing happens. I did it for weeks - with and without giving her flowers. Also tried to speak to her next monday but nothing. Hint at start of next week only repeats itself that I have to work whole week but when I do it nothing happens. Is this the end of her content or im missing something?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I added the permanent gallery so that you can see what you missed in the VN mode. Whenever you go back to the main menu, click on the gallery button between Robins chest. The only content that you cannot get to in VN mode is Tikkoyas and Heathers last two scenes
Just finished 7a and i dont have a gallery on the main page, am I missing something, I only played VN also if that matters

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have a question about Tikkoya. I am at the point where the hint says I have to work a week straigt from morning to night to progress. I do but than nothing happens. I did it for weeks - with and without giving her flowers. Also tried to speak to her next monday but nothing. Hint at start of next week only repeats itself that I have to work whole week but when I do it nothing happens. Is this the end of her content or im missing something?
If you have 150 mechanic points, on Monday morning there will be a car at the bottom of the pole. Click it. Or, work every opportunity, Monday thru Friday and on Friday night go to the left side of the back room.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ms. Fine the biggest gold digger I've seen in an adult game.

Also the sister and Kathy sex scenes still the best in the game. It was almost like unexpected sex that probably made the scenes better. I'm glad we might be able to see Kathy again next update.

I see people hating Robin. Robin is cool but Lana is the MC soulmate.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u get the other scenes with tikkoya and the very first scene with her in the bathroom

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes