ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Who did you lose your virginity to?
I got to the point in the story where I have to either sleep with Charmaine, Lana, or Heather or turn them down to progress the story and I wanted to save that for Robin, thats my concern.

I ended up choosing Lana because, it felt right.
He lost it to Lana, so I don't know how that will work out when Robbin finds out in later updates.
It doesn't seem to matter to Lana so she seems ok with it but doesn't know Robbin is pregnant, yet.
Robbin is pregnant. Chance wants Mrs Fine back but the MC beats the crap out of those 3 and steals their vehicle. But there will be hell to pay in later updates.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Having sex with Heather is repeatable if you found all her pictures. You actually have to find the passwords by looking around the house once your comfort level is 85+. Once you find them, the photos will be unlocked on the laptop.
Ahh, well somehow I missed all of them as I had 90-100 the entire 10 days. Maybe include them in the "hints" like with the sister's pics. So Heather is repeatable but Charmaine and Lana are not?

Reactions: hiwarren1

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, odd question, can you fuck the bitch electronics store girl? Or is it just the earnest curly haired girl? Asking for a friend who loves tsuderes

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Question, the VN mode will be update with the same content as the sandbox? because I prefer linear vn over sandbox but if the game has less content is obv that the vn mode has no sense for me at least
I added the permanent gallery so that you can see what you missed in the VN mode. Whenever you go back to the main menu, click on the gallery button between Robins chest. The only content that you cannot get to in VN mode is Tikkoyas and Heathers last two scenes

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I added the permanent gallery so that you can see what you missed in the VN mode. Whenever you go back to the main menu, click on the gallery button between Robins chest. The only content that you cannot get to in VN mode is Tikkoyas and Heathers last two scenes
Now another dumb question, the gallery is for sandbox too right? haha ty for the answers dude, I really want to start this game !

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, im sure that others have said/requested, please make a Sarah & Victoria route. Having to choose is just heartbreaking!

Reactions: APMaster

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Now another dumb question, the gallery is for sandbox too right? haha ty for the answers dude, I really want to start this game !
The galley between robins chest is for both. If you complete a scene in either sandbox or VN it will appear there permanently. The gallery in sandbox on your cell phone is for sandbox only and only for that play through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkGoddess

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Let’s just say, I have a lot of work to do.
So do I apprently considering all the scenes i've missed according to the gallery. Is there a way to go back and get those or do I just have to replay the game? Considering I just spent something like...10hrs playing.. thats a daunting task. lol

Loving the game so far! Cant wait for more content with the Cousin, sister, Mom, Momma and Mrs (godsdamnshe) Fine.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't know all the rules that Patreon has. As far as the incest content goes, does this story still qualify as incest since MC is having sex with his step sister? Why not just have a patch that changes step sister and step mother to sister and mother. Right now, the living arrangements make sense if Julia and Katherine are sisters. Why else would Katherine have her own house? As the story stands right now Katherine and Julia should be living together at the beginning of the story. Sure you could justify the separate living arrangement because Katherine and Holly moved out when Holly and MC got caught fooling around, but that's not in the story as I remember. I know that everyone hates having to restart a game, but what if it were worth while. MC says that he and Robin never had sex but that he had gotten some blow jobs from another person. I don't think the story ever explicitly says who that person is, but I think that it is suppose to be Heather. If the incest content was reinstated, some back story could be added that shows how MC and Heather began their relationship. I believe that some additional sex scenes with Heather would make every one happy. Then after Heather gives that foot job to MC in the hotel, we could get a shot of Heather's face. She could smile a little smile and whisper (so MC does not hear), "Sweet dreams, little brother," or given the situation, "Rest easy, little brother."

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh, can I also say, the music of the VN is just fucking spot on some times!

I'm thinking of 2 times in particular, both are in regards to Mrs. Fine. The first scene is where it transitions form her distrusting the MC to finding out he is trying to treat her to a expensive full body massage and the track "I love you like lalalala" coming on as she perks up was fucking spot on and summed up Mrs. Fine's personality fucking perfectly. To me it said: "I'm depressed and I think you'll leave us when you get what you want... wait, expensive gifts? Hrmm, Oh fine, I guess you know how to treat a goddess of a woman like me you marvelous man, kisses, lets go!" It was so good I literally laughed out loud.

The other time was the track "Cautious" during the scene where you and Mrs. Fine are stopped by the thugs. It was the perfect piece to get you into a fight mindset and show you that the MC isnt to be fucked with.

Seriously Dev, bravo on your music choices this episode. Keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes