Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Help, I'm stuck on day 8 of Lana's time. The day completion is at 45%, its Day time after the morning bj event of day 8. I have collected all the secret images and done all chores but I can't advance the day percent nor do I know what to do now. My save file's attached as well.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Help, I'm stuck on day 8 of Lana's time. The day completion is at 45%, its Day time after the morning bj event of day 8. I have collected all the secret images and done all chores but I can't advance the day percent nor do I know what to do now. My save file's attached as well.
I can't figure out how you skipped doing yoga with Lana. You can either choose to go to bed and end the day or use this edited save.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I love this game but the VN mode often feels like watching the life of someone with ADHD. Really needs to be smoothed out. After day 5 it just got hectic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robbery1211

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay so not sure when the last time I played was but I am LOVING the rewrite of Katherine. "Momma" is a much more sympathetic character in her love for the MC.

rocking robin.png

This scene has me liking her so much more then before the rewrite!

Can't wait to see what else has changed.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6D Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update please

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a second, can you not lose your virginity to Robin?
I'm playing through and find you can lose it to your sister, Charmaine, and Lana but i'm stalled at those 3 choices, can you not lose it to Robin?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
For some reason when I reach 10 mechanic points and answer the next question, the game resets and my mechanic points go to zero again. It's a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
How did you do that? I found and I've been looking every day way past where you are
For the hidden photos to appear you need to have your confidence up above 85-100 i think. There are 3-4 in the dining room, two in the kitchen(upper shelf and fridge), the bathroom one is in the top left corner of your screen. I don't exactly remember the rest.

Reactions: LogID

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
I can't figure out how you skipped doing yoga with Lana. You can either choose to go to bed and end the day or use this edited save.
Thank you. I had left the game at lana day 6 in the previous update so i don't exactly recall how I might've skipped the yoga scene.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The final night scene with Lana. The song played there. What is it called? Think the lyrics are something along the lines 'you are my sunshine, you are my daylight......I choose you' of what I can remember. Can't listen to it now as I'm at work. Any hints?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
For some reason when I reach 10 mechanic points and answer the next question, the game resets and my mechanic points go to zero again. It's a bug or am I doing something wrong?
The auto shop has kind of a fail safe for employment. You have to work on a car three times in one day to be considered an employee. If you get to ten mechanic points without being “hired” it will reset you to zero. Make sure you answer three questions in one day.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Work?
I thought in the VN mode you didn't have to worry anymore about work or money or cheats.
There is VN mode in the beginning if you play.
I already deleted the game but the saves.
I checked and yes there is VN mode or sanbox at the beginnig, so choose wisely.
Plus, I also liked the way Robbins hair was before.

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The auto shop has kind of a fail safe for employment. You have to work on a car three times in one day to be considered an employee. If you get to ten mechanic points without being “hired” it will reset you to zero. Make sure you answer three questions in one day.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes