Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Uh, that wouldn't make any sense. From the beginning Julia and Katherine were foster mothers to MC. Julia was also Stepmother...
PS story was changed a bit, but there sneaking is also there.
Mind you I am pulling this from memory but the original story was something along the lines of MC dad died, lawyer screwed them over and took everything so they were broke and lost the house, his mother and sister(s) moved in with his aunt but due to her previously finding out that he and his cousin Robin were messing around she wouldn't let him move in with his family and he had to go it alone. Mom thought he was staying with friends but he didnt cause it would be humiliating so he had to sneak into the aunts house and avoid her, blah blah blah.

This seems to be a completely revamped story from what I remember the original one being to eliminate the incest content.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can I just download 0.7A part and continue play from 0.6D or do i need to download the whole 3 GB

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7A] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 3.92 GB

Download Win,Linux (477MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (461MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it the full game compressed or only v0.7A?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
i prefer sandbox and this update didnt have it but man the sex scenes are unrivaled in any game on this site. the way she sucked him off while grabbing his balls is next level shit! support the bro and help this shit grow. he's the best at it. he just needs to learn how to fix the save problem. starting over is for the fucking birds.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This seems to be a completely revamped story from what I remember the original one being to eliminate the incest content.
It is not.
Originally, Julia was foster mother who later married his biological father, so she is stepmom. Katherine was her ex wife (whatever), another foster mother... whom he calls aunt. Their daughters were from their first marriages. None of four was ever blood related to MC.
It's same now.
From the beginning MC's mother was dead. Revamp of story was about character traits, not removal of incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: josefwest
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes