Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
and everytime you click me Heather is the only option am i missing something (im not in Sandbox) if that helps
Click anywhere else on the screen until you get to the very last choice. You should be picking ME twice. Don't worry about his countdown.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ty i got past it and now i cant wait for 7A because of what Robin said
Ms.Fine maybe family but she really is a Gold Digger fine bitch MC ia right if she wants to feel what Robin is feeling and has what Robin has with the MC Ms.Fine needs to drop her Gold Digging ways she can still use her looks to get anyone but if she wants to be hold and loved the same way her daughter gets with MC then she needs to change i also fear the pickings between best friend or Girlfriend because of Ms Fine has other plans no offence

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Nov 18, 2019
Quick question that has probably been answered before, does it effect the story in any way who you lose your virginity to? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of scenes waiting for Robin...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Just started playing this, but it looks pretty fucking sweet. When MC`s cock burst out and Heather brought her feet down on each side....I died.

The renders and animations are really on point! This looks great, can`t wait to get further into it.

Last edited:

Sabo97

Nov 3, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the second scene during Lana time (not the pictures where you need the passwords but the actual scene)? Does that scene happen during the truth or dare game and i just need to do it in a specific order, because i finished every day with 100% but didn't get the scene?

DarkMal

Sep 10, 2018
So I played thru the game in VN mode but read here that this is not the best available mode, can anyone tell me if there is more content in sandbox mode? And if yes how much?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Picked this up today. Will ABSOLUTELY be joining the Patreon on the 1st (So stupid the way Patreon does billing and makes us wait. Just prorate the current month and add it to the next month!). Really wish Robbery1211 would put an updated Discord link out there. The only one I can find is expired.

Also, Robbery, for the love of all the gods, PLEASE give us the triangle option. I don't want to give up either of those wonderful women :(

Reactions: VOYEUR

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Can we considered this a harem?
I ask the dev if there be harem in the game and dev said and i quote " Things like that will be in the game but they will be by choice and have little to do with the storyline. Whether he comes home to Robin and Lana or just Robin doesn't matter. Only that he comes home."

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Been playing this one all day. Finally gonna take a rest for the night but I wanna say thanks for this. You’ve really got something here with this one. The mafia story was engrossing for me. Trying to figure out what’s going on and who is really who they say they are is really fun. I really hope I’m going to be able to stick with Lana the whole way through. It might just be because of quarantine but the way your wrote her really touched me. I can even understand where characters like Katherine are coming from. I’ve only had an emotional response like this from a couple of the games here. Like I said earlier this one feels really special. Once I’m back on my feet I’ll be throwing some cash your way. Thanks for letting me experience your vision and I’m looking forward to finishing what I have left.

monte91

May 6, 2017
For the photos on Lana's computer 6D i can't find them i got all the scenes, but have no clue how to get those.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Seems to be for both.
That, and you have to restart. Map is totally useless and forces you to restart the game.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes