Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
While in the shower, I noticed that shampoo or something like that poured to the ground. Do you mean that scene? I have already passed that...
The shampoo scene is the one before.

The next scene should be the one i'm saying.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you need to keep paying her to teach you mechanics and then go to the left side of the locker room until a cutscene is triggered.

After that the MC says that she won't be able to resist him if he brings her flowers.
so 2nd flower thingy isn't in game yet?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is. Continue paying her for her help, until you get suggestion to put flowers there. If you cant put flowers at her desk it means you need to buy them.
i got 9 flowers (had 10 before 1st glower gift).

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
So....been playing the VN version of the game, thinking the SBox one is more or less with no storyline. But maybe that is not the case. The VN seems largely linear, generally having smaller branches that tie into the linear storyline again at a different point.
When do I get to play the actual game? I'm at chapter 2 and have been pretty much reading only, little to no choices or using of funds or choosing paths. I'm guessing that's the SBox version, no? I'm not really fond of starting something new before I finish something else, but I've now waited a whole chapter to feel like I play and make decisions.
In the beginning the game is also telling you strictly when various events occur during the day, so when do I start making these choices?

It seems the Sandbox mode is the actual game. The VN is basically just that, VN xD although a very linear one not embodying the meaning of VN as I know them. Hmm, think it should be named Autopilot mode :D and Sandbox the VN mode.

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So....been playing the VN version of the game, thinking the SBox one is more or less with no storyline. But maybe that is not the case. The VN seems largely linear, generally having smaller branches that tie into the linear storyline again at a different point.
When do I get to play the actual game? I'm at chapter 2 and have been pretty much reading only, little to no choices or using of funds or choosing paths. I'm guessing that's the SBox version, no? I'm not really fond of starting something new before I finish something else, but I've now waited a whole chapter to feel like I play and make decisions.
In the beginning the game is also telling you strictly when various events occur during the day, so when do I start making these choices?

It seems the Sandbox mode is the actual game. The VN is basically just that, VN xD although a very linear one not embodying the meaning of VN as I know them. Hmm, think it should be named Autopilot mode :D and Sandbox the VN mode.
I was thinking that myself. Calling it story mode. However I’m working on making the story a little less linear for 7A.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
how can i get the new gallery pic for kelly and lana and can i use my old saves to see the update

Last edited:

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6D Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
How can I turn on cheat mode in sandbox

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
It is. Continue paying her for her help, until you get suggestion to put flowers there. If you cant put flowers at her desk it means you need to buy them.
Not working for me, spent several months in the game grinding, I'm giving up now.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I was thinking that myself. Calling it story mode. However I’m working on making the story a little less linear for 7A.
That's great. Kudos to you. Loving the story so far either way. The VN mode just felt a tad too limited and it felt like I missed out on a lot, but that's probably not the case.
I was however really disappointed that Mrs. Fine wasn't part of the "go-to-romances". She'd be a great package deal with her daughter or a side/plus romance, considering that she actually feels attracted to the MC and even signals as if she'd love a man "like" him. I'm guessing this is your plan down the road anyways.

How can I turn on cheat mode in sandbox
What cheats do you need? Money? "mc_dustin_money = ####"

Not working for me, spent several months in the game grinding, I'm giving up now.
Months? I did this in 4-5 weeks. You build up mastery and you make like 2,5k per order, effectively getting 7,5k per day.
Where did you grind to a halt at?
Flowers?
You need to wait for a day that she isn't in at to place the flowers, but remember to have them in your inventory. Place them on her work station. I believe one of those days is friday.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i gotta say,this game is pretty great!!!
first the plot/story about mafia,so good,its so intense.Scary,witty and funny!renders and especially the animations are top notch!the slow mo is one of the best ive seen.scripts are a bit doubled on some point tho,needs better proofreading.Girls are hot.
i like robin but lana caught my eyes.well lana means anal,and she is the only one with that scene,pretty obvious lol.needs more anal tho..
well done dev!thanks

PS.
Heavy on BJ scenes,might wanna toned down a bit.

Reactions: Robbery1211

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop when you have to give a name all the choices seem to have the wrong answer if you click ME and watch it you pick Heather to be it and you still die and it will say the WRONG ANSWER!!! so am I at the version end for now as they keep saying the wrong answer?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes