ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
No way would he do that. I think it maybe a bug. Did you get the scene where Elaine becomes a part of the family?
No way he would do what? I did see the scene where Elaine becomes a part of the family. It happens before MC finds out about the pregnancy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No way he would do what? I did see the scene where Elaine becomes a part of the family. It happens before MC finds out about the pregnancy.
Is that in the VN or sandbox mode? Just curious as I haven't played in a long time and several people have said that the VN mode is missing a lot of stuff that the sandbox mode has. I can't confirm or deny it, so, am asking.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Is that in the VN or sandbox mode? Just curious as I haven't played in a long time and several people have said that the VN mode is missing a lot of stuff that the sandbox mode has. I can't confirm or deny it, so, am asking.
I'm not sure to what "that" refers. I've never played the VN version so I can't help you with "that." As I said before, I dislike sandbox games as well; but I do like this one. If it were just a VN, Tikkoya would probably not be in the game, nor would the clerk at the hotel, nor the sales people at the electronics store.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not sure to what "that" refers. I've never played the VN version so I can't help you with "that." As I said before, I dislike sandbox games as well; but I do like this one. If it were just a VN, Tikkoya would probably not be in the game, nor would the clerk at the hotel, nor the sales people at the electronics store.
Doesn't matter. All this talk about different modes and that one has less than the other, is what keeps me from pledging.

Reactions: HansDampf788

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
No way he would end this update with the same ending of the last update. That literally makes no sense. Did the 10 days with Lana go back in time or something?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
No way he would end this update with the same ending of the last update. That literally makes no sense. Did the 10 days with Lana go back in time or something?
I'm not sure if the previous update had the same ending or not. I based that idea on a comment someone else made. They said the previous update ended with the pregnancy announcement. It is not unusual for a developer to add content to the middle of their game. That is why change logs sometimes say you will have to play from the beginning to see all the new content. One such game posted an update this morning.

norali

Nov 23, 2018
full save and persistent with all scenes available to watch?? thankssss

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
renpy games tend to do that.
i download like 20-30 and this is the first time. i'm not saying its definitely infected, ive pirated stuff enough to know that false positives are not that uncommon

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
First of all, I have to mention that very very good game. I liked it a lot. Waiting new updates.

I have only one question: Searched in the title, found some answers but not so useful. I really got bored paying that mechanic (had a name starting with T, can not remember clearly) great amounts with no return. She has a relationship with other mechanic, a scene appeared like that but maybe for two maybe for three weeks, I pay her and can not pass away "her table is neat" message. Trying to put 10 flowers on Friday and Saturday evening while she is not there but always same message.

Shall I continue to give her money (it's no problem actually)? How many weeks do I have to wait? Thanks for answers.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
First of all, I have to mention that very very good game. I liked it a lot. Waiting new updates.

I have only one question: Searched in the title, found some answers but not so useful. I really got bored paying that mechanic (had a name starting with T, can not remember clearly) great amounts with no return. She has a relationship with other mechanic, a scene appeared like that but maybe for two maybe for three weeks, I pay her and can not pass away "her table is neat" message. Trying to put 10 flowers on Friday and Saturday evening while she is not there but always same message.

Shall I continue to give her money (it's no problem actually)? How many weeks do I have to wait? Thanks for answers.
To get Tikkoya's first scene you have to work on the car after putting the flowers on her desk.
For the second scene, on Monday during morning there is an icon the will appear on the pole if you have 150 mechanic points. The icon will allow you to work all week with one click. After you work, go to the back room then to the left.

I'm glad that you like the game. If you haven't already, can you please rate it. I'm hoping that it will get noticed if it receives more ratings and likes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how to put flowers on her desk? txt just says her desk is so neat when clicking it.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
ust trying out the game for the first time what is the red lettering with the question mark popping up? Is it just showing the 'correct' choice? Or a path divergence?

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for assistance but how can I put flowers to desk? I have more than 10 flowers but someone has to clean her desk I think. I am having problem at this section. I have more than 150 mechanic points but...

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for assistance but how can I put flowers to desk? I have more than 10 flowers but someone has to clean her desk I think. I am having problem at this section. I have more than 150 mechanic points but...
Put flowers on the desk for four Friday evening in a row and the next weekday try to fix a car.
That should trigger a conversation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Put flowers on the desk for four Friday evening in a row and the next weekday try to fix a car.
That should trigger a conversation.
no can do, mc only thinks that her desk is so neat.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes